Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 41. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 12:45:50 AM
I like to allocate time wisely and work hard to improve my trading strategy. For one or a few people who can maintain the concentration needed to trade forex for hours on a daily basis, there can be a lot of stress.
Activity: 90
June 01, 2018, 08:37:36 AM
Maybe if you're an day by day trader you should watch the market every hour so if you have a regular you should be an long term holder than day by day cause i think this will be hard for you unless you quit on you're real job and be full time trader but this is not advisable especially if you have a family to support cause crypto is risky.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
I do not have enough time for daily trading on the stock exchange. There it is necessary to be online almost all the time and sell at the slightest drop from the purchase. But I'm at work at this time, and this strategy is not for me.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:50:14 AM
I would recommend to keep your regular job that provides you with the money for every day life and have trading as some extra activity because it is way too riisky to shift to the trading for a full time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
May 31, 2018, 01:48:21 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
consider this as an investment, not a job but skill.
if you really got skill and confident yourself, you can make it full time job, otherwise, I think you shouldn't get into this.
it consumed you lots of things, not like the shiny outside. the market is not stable yet, lots of people're losing their money...
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 01:35:43 AM
of course we must be smart to set the time. if your normal activity is over, you can rest for a while so as not to get too tired and then continue this work. whether time can be in turn back? so do your best to build a bright future. appreciate the division of time to get you everything.
Activity: 45
May 31, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
I am a trader when I have free time. The life of a trader is not easy because there is a need to observe the market movement at any time of the day and if you spend time on other jobs or jobs, you can delay your education for a long time. But frankly, this is a bit tiring but the result is very satisfying. as long as I can still make profit I will be a trader in Crypto.

Life of a trader is a little bit enjoyable yet difficult to overcome, why? Simply because you must monitor properly its behavior in order to attain profit on the coins you have. Trading is enjoyable once you really know the flow of its curve then you can just play with it calmly and safely. It is always risky to become a trader because money involves around it the more you spend and do some strategy the more you can earn.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 01:20:51 AM
I am a trader when I have free time. The life of a trader is not easy because there is a need to observe the market movement at any time of the day and if you spend time on other jobs or jobs, you can delay your education for a long time. But frankly, this is a bit tiring but the result is very satisfying. as long as I can still make profit I will be a trader in Crypto.
Activity: 65
May 31, 2018, 01:13:32 AM
we must be good at arranging time for work and rest. example If you work as a store employee you better not hold the phone first. Because we face consumers who judge our behavior as a way of attracting interest to us. Just after it's done then we can do this job. Respect every time and person we meet now.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 31, 2018, 12:45:31 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Life of a trader is very hard because you always need to monitor the coins you are holding and from there you will determine if you are going to earn more profit if you will trade today or are you going to hold it for a very long time.
It is part of trading that you need to monitor all of your coins on different time. Monitoring is a great way of updating the price of your coin and you can gain profit from having your coins monitored by you. Every trader gives too much time just to monitor their coins like me , Im spending half of my day just to monitor the coins I have.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 11:49:26 PM
often open market is unusual for a beginner because scared if Miss price increases and also afraid if the market falls. but in order to be safe and quiet then it is better to set the sales target only. so it's not going to be dizzy and always open the market to see the developments that occur. However, it was all necessary adaptations. the longer will also be used.
Activity: 36
May 30, 2018, 11:47:39 PM
traders are always passionate. they always choose to trade from the Son his wife does not eat. as well as a merchant always spends his time waiting for buyers with other activities. So wait while working.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
May 30, 2018, 11:43:14 PM
It is very normal as a day-trader that cannot be far away from the mobile phone or other devices to follow the progress of the market. It is very very normal. Most of the day-traders will feel that same. However, if you have to know the patterns and scheme of the market, you may know in what hours the markets are stable and in what hours the market will change. Probably, in the stable time, you can take a rest and do normal life activities. You may also spend one day in a week for a vacation to enjoy the profits from the trading.
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

Life of a trader is very hard because you always need to monitor the coins you are holding and from there you will determine if you are going to earn more profit if you will trade today or are you going to hold it for a very long time.
Activity: 87
May 30, 2018, 11:40:39 PM
Being a trader in crypto is not easy, because just like other says you need to give your time, effort and knowledge. You need also to monitor the graph or chart of the coins in order for you to know when is the right time to sell or buy. One thing also you must not to forget in trading is that be contented do not be so greedy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 11:24:03 PM
To become a trader you have to prepare a lot of time to engage in the world of crypto to be able to actively monitor the market situation. But that does not mean you should be active 24 hours, you should be able to start selecting good times to trade, and you should distinguish them from your main job, the best time for those of you who have a basic job to trade is at night, in the afternoon you can focus on your work. In addition, you also get a chance to be able to make money in the night trade.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
May 30, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

I'm not a seasoned trader but i sometimes do it on one particular pair like the ETH/USD. If you have registered on binance and downloaded their app on your phone then its easy to just sell and buy. The timing is very important which is why I don't do it so much because I'm not that good but its very easy to buy and sell there on your phone and on this exchange too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 10:57:44 PM
My own trading also has not been so long. I usually split the time working Office, with time for trading. While working, then I focus work. only occasionally just seen market conditions at the time of spare Office. For example the time hours of rest. And then, in the evening, I just use it for trading if I want to. If there are family events, then I leave first his trading. Let's just say that trading is additional work or flexible side to your working on. That way you will be more relaxed and enjoy in trading.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
May 30, 2018, 10:56:53 PM
You need to learned about trading plan and how to read the charts and markets. You don't need to watch the markets every time and you could do something else.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
May 30, 2018, 10:52:53 PM
Life of professional trader very hard, its all time analyzing market, they dont hold coins how you ))
Pages:
Jump to: