Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 65. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I used to trade in Forex, now on the crypto-exchange markets. In general, the case is about 3 years. I trade only in the evening, after work. Combining these two cases is very difficult, I miss many opportunities in the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
You do not need to watch your phone every second. You need to be more relaxed. If you check your coins every second - It will not be better. Do not worry if you miss the right moment for you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
Trading takes time if you are really focused on gaining more profit because you have to consider the market exchange values. But if you are just trading no matter what gain you will have for as long as you are not on the losing side. It maybe a different idea then. A serious trader needs more focus and needs more time. Combining it with daily activities would be so hard. Try to give it a time by creating schedules that does not interfer with your daily work. Maybe this will work.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
March 17, 2018, 08:37:19 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Once you enter trading, you must keep in mind that every value that you see is unstable and volatile and might change any moment so you must prepare yourself to all the changes that you might face here anytime. Also, the characteristic that you must have all the time is to be patient. Be willing to wait for the right value and the right time to sell what you have. Better be eager more things about trading strategies. Good luck to you.
Activity: 280
March 17, 2018, 08:34:05 AM
Daytrading is the most difficult and time-consuming kind of trading for newcomers. You are ill-advised if what you are looking for a stade income-generating work in crypto. However, the combination of your daily job and trading will give your benefits from both worlds.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 07:04:44 AM
Trading is a very risky thing, you need to learn first all the basic thing on how to start it.
You have to spend more time in here because every minute counts, we didnt know when the price will rise or fall.
But dont forget your real life, because it can get all your time with your family and friends.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
I understand that trading is fun but very risky as well especially for those individuals who don't have enough knowledge about it. That's the reason I wanted to gain more information and advice from experienced people before diving in to the trading world.
Activity: 4
March 17, 2018, 06:47:40 AM
if u have knowledge of trading then you earn easily but you want to wait for perfect time to buy or sell. the good thing is that it also work on mobile phone.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 05:43:40 AM
I am not the first month in the crypt and I have learned not to think constantly about the coins in which I invest or about the bounty campaigns in which I participate
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 17, 2018, 05:39:15 AM
I combine the crypt with my basic work and I'm used to switching from one to the other. Now I'm rather calm about changes in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
March 16, 2018, 07:37:09 PM
You better not to be a day trader if you are new.
Better plan to invest in long term and take profit like 3-4 times a year.
Life being a daytrader is almost same like programmer.
All day in front of monitor but low income XD

That’s right newbie should not go for day trading because its risky and it might not make enough money for you. Better just keep on investing and set your trading price so you can have profit.
it is difficult to trade daily with the current situation, even if the trader has had years of experience. Bitcoin is getting expensive and many people want to drop it and take advantage of negative issues. this makes trading unreasonable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 07:25:16 PM
according to me if indeed we are a lot of capital plunge in trader I think very good, but do not neglect our main job let all of her go well
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 07:21:59 PM
You better not to be a day trader if you are new.
Better plan to invest in long term and take profit like 3-4 times a year.
Life being a daytrader is almost same like programmer.
All day in front of monitor but low income XD

That’s right newbie should not go for day trading because its risky and it might not make enough money for you. Better just keep on investing and set your trading price so you can have profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
March 16, 2018, 07:05:48 PM
Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.
i am a student and is realy frustrating any time i drop my phone i think of gain or lost i might be making , but i cant stop cause is profitable
To effectively trade you need to be calm, to understand that the market is cyclical, and to put a stop loss
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 07:02:37 PM
The life of a trader can be very exciting, but if it is not kept under control, after a while 'trading becomes an addiction that leads us to neglect the family, friends and our health.
Caution.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
March 16, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

That is the problem of trading and that is why I decided not to trade as much as last year. It just takes up too much time and not only that, it is also about worries and thinking about it all the time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 16, 2018, 04:52:25 PM
What you are doing cannot be maintained for the long term I know there is a lot of potential in the market of cryptocurrencies to make a lot of money but the only way to find a balance is to just do it don't look to your phone every second put it down and do something else, yes you are going to lose some trades but I have known people that are completely dependent on their phones everyday and believe me it's not pretty.
Activity: 453
March 16, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
when you put a lot of money into the crypt and you can lose them at any moment, then this earnings turns into gambling. Therefore, it’s difficult  not to stare at your phone all the time
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
March 16, 2018, 04:23:32 PM
for me it's normal to be in the crypt all the time. I have a lot of applications on my phone, where I can constantly monitor the situation on the market. So far I’m  good in it
Activity: 111
March 16, 2018, 02:56:33 PM
i want to try getting involve in trading and i just felt not worried at all if you can buy and sell alts at the same time.. you can see  we can trade some of alts according to their price and i think being a trader play a great role especially if you focus in few altcoin because you can deceive if you want to play cleaver than some other traders.
Pages:
Jump to: