Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 64. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:07:00 AM
i think trading on day wont cut it especially when you have also a work on the real life too and also i prefer to trade on night so you can maximize your time and also try to check you phone before and after work
Activity: 504
March 17, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
I think that many traders actually have gray hair and steel eggs, because the trader's life is very nervous, it seems to me that way. Of course, this may sound like a joke, but there is a truth here and there is a lot of this truth.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
Time management is the best answer to your question, if you know how to manage your time then you can do your job and do trading at the same time at your free time. Does not really mean you have to keep your eyes on your phone to check your witholdings every minute of everyday, that’s what most traders do too if they have real jobs aside from trading.
Certainly! A life of a trader is exciting but sometimes stressful. A trader has to be hardworking, and resilient. Bombarded with lots of works to be done and monitoring condition, the best thing to do is to stay focus and keep calm even things start to happen around. Decision-making also plays a big and vital role. Success and failures are part of trading, when you fail pick your self up, learn again and go on, recharge yourself for the next day and challenge.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 10:58:31 AM
Do not do that. You have to determine time for crypto per day and stick to it. Read time managment books and make a schedule.
Activity: 140
March 17, 2018, 10:51:43 AM
Life as trader is very hard I think becase they are work with full of risk, because they invest their money and change to bitcoin and hope it will increase, but there are a lot of benefits when the time is right when you change the coin in high price. I Think for now is the right time for you to invest
Activity: 700
March 17, 2018, 10:42:22 AM
Time management is the best answer to your question, if you know how to manage your time then you can do your job and do trading at the same time at your free time. Does not really mean you have to keep your eyes on your phone to check your witholdings every minute of everyday, that’s what most traders do too if they have real jobs aside from trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 17, 2018, 10:34:38 AM
As a trader you must be strategic in your approach, Don't trade without any pla, always check your portfolio,
But, it's too time consuming and waste your time to keep on watching the market every minute, so i used delta application or coinmarketapp to check it.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
March 17, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
Bots are leading many markets not only those of crypto. As it has already being said, bots remove the biggest trader's issue: sentiment. They base their trade on data and trends while we, humans, judge too much
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
March 17, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
As written above, trading is becoming a bot "activity" and it's very hard to have an edge against them: they count on much more data and are sentiment free. You should invest more time in finding "insider" info
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
March 17, 2018, 10:16:15 AM
Trading puts me in a trance. Hours will go by and seem like seconds, yet I can feel the vast amount of energy expended. The exhaustion after a long day trading can be extreme. Taking breaks and time for yourself is incredibly important!

The thing with trading is that it will probably be done just by computers in the near future, what they call high frequency trading that does not realy let you take "human size" decisions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
March 17, 2018, 10:01:00 AM
This is a very relevant discussion particularly for crypto traders and prospective traders. Just going through the various opinions and suggestions so far exposed me to a wealth of knowledge on how to lead a successful crypto trading life. Keep it coming guys.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 17, 2018, 09:44:06 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

During the first half year you can expect too lose money and to constantly think about crypto, trying to figure out why you are loosing the money and what you can do against it.
Answer is we all lost money at the beginning and you can only keep going forward.

Some tips from my side:
Never sell everything if you think the coin has a future sell half or more but leave some, in a few years your dust is worth money.
Selling for a loss (except when your stop-order is hit) means accepting that loss, think hard about it. Most coins with a future will pump again, just a matter of time.

Hope you have a pleasant journey Smiley
six months of losing is too much,this is not the way how traders go,first upto 5 trading losses is enough to justify what you really want and whats your future in this community,because if failure for six months will be real.then your money should be wasted because of continuing your losing straight
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
March 17, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
If you are trader, you always have to be ready in every risk that you will take, sometimes you cannot sleep because your always worried if you will gain profit or not.
Activity: 518
March 17, 2018, 09:25:04 AM
To become a good trader you will need to go full retard. You will need to eat, sleep and eat crypto. When you are exercising, you need to make phonecalls and make connections in the crypto world. And the problem with crypto is that its open 24\7 and that takes a big toll on your body and mind.
Activity: 168
March 17, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
Just have to forget about your coins and then check back in a month (or year) or two.

Easier said than done, of course, but you have to remember daytrading isn't really worth it unless you're pretty much an expert.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
March 17, 2018, 09:22:55 AM
Life of a trader is very frustrating specially if you are a beginner, you need to learn more on how the movement of coins would be, and when you have a lot of lost you will be greedy and spent a lot of money to recover all the money, but this is just for beginner but when you know the flow of it every second you will look on the chart to know if you enter on the right one.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
March 17, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
As you can see all traders had been there in their early days of trading because of mindset that we are anxious to lose money so we check the price minute per minute but i think in the future youll get over to that stage and learrn how to check the market not to frequent and still able to gain some profit. Trading wont affect my daily duties becauseni prioritize things.
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 09:05:37 AM
At the beginning of acquaintance with any business you need to spend a lot of time to study the product market or something, over time when you will have predstovlenie at what time the market behaves one way or another, when you develop your own strategy you will not look constantly in your phone! And if you are working at the main job and want to engage in  trading determine for yourself when you do it in the morning or evening, this is important for your trade if you do it at work nothing good will come of it.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
March 17, 2018, 09:02:07 AM
That is normal for a first time trader,just relax well, we do not really know when will the coins rise or dump it is so frustrating that is why we wanted to monitor it every single minute or second but you can set it if you want, set to the price limit you want it to sell so when the price riches the specific price you want it will sell automatically.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 08:51:28 AM

Maybe you can consider to be a long term trader using a set and forget strategy, buy and leave it there for sometime and not checking it everyday minute maybe check once per day to make some adjustment. Engage in other stuffs to make you busy at the same time rather than putting 100% of your time in the market by keep checking the price. Option 2 is the best i was once glue to the screen just like you but i find more things to do to divert my attention.
Pages:
Jump to: