Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 66. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 02:45:05 PM
Especially in the last period, the life of a trader was really hard, as many of you will have noticed.
But it's part of the game. Indeed, it is precisely when things become difficult that a selection is made, and only the strongest remain at stake.

This is true.. Almost all traders suffer drawbacks and losses before they are experienced enough to make the right calls. Some traders quit early on and never see themselves grow in this industry. Imo, it's really a matter of perseverance and determination.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 02:38:30 PM
Especially in the last period, the life of a trader was really hard, as many of you will have noticed.
But it's part of the game. Indeed, it is precisely when things become difficult that a selection is made, and only the strongest remain at stake.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
March 16, 2018, 12:21:23 PM
You better not to be a day trader if you are new.
Better plan to invest in long term and take profit like 3-4 times a year.
Life being a daytrader is almost same like programmer.
All day in front of monitor but low income XD
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 07:52:46 AM
Iam not a professional investor, too. But I have the same experience. I think it is familiar for everyone who starts to invest in crypto. It is something like funny children’s interest that makes us to check constantly and expect incredible wonders Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 16, 2018, 07:13:11 AM
It is possible to work and to be a trader ,but if the capital is big then of course it's better to spend all the time earning crypto currencies
Precisely, the life of a trader must be a risky one. Trading is so risky you must think wisely in order to avoid scam. There are a lot of trader with different characteristics. You muat be a wise trader so that you can gain profit of what you are trading. Think before you click.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 16, 2018, 04:37:07 AM
Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.
i am a student and is realy frustrating any time i drop my phone i think of gain or lost i might be making , but i cant stop cause is profitable
no need to worry, especially for novice traders like you, who still have not much experience about the state of the market.
because profesionals tradder have also experienced such things before
Activity: 392
March 16, 2018, 04:36:33 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

to get around your time and social life. you have to make rules and schedules if needed.
surely this can prevent you from being overwhelmed. and the bad impact you will get further with your family and of course your own social life.
Activity: 336
March 16, 2018, 04:34:00 AM
Well, I'll tell you in my experience, I began to trade in the market, and also could not break away from the phone, now everything has changed now I put the orders and do my business, and when the course rises or falls I have a notification
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
March 16, 2018, 04:30:47 AM
As a professional trader, you need to be very self disciplined, if you don't want to destroy your social and family life.
You risk spending your days (and your nights!) in a world of charts, numbers, japanese candles, fibonacci and so on, and to lose any contact with reality.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
February 14, 2018, 03:50:35 PM
Update blockfolio and look at prices every five minutes, and watch prices before you drink coffee in the morning it's OK: D in reality, this happens to all novice traders.You just have to go through this period. After about a year of cryptocurrency trading, this bad habit, starting your day with a view of the cryptocurrency price, will go)
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 03:45:03 PM
Just try to make an optimization of your time, in which time you prefer to trade, and in what time you want to live))) Alerts, take profit/stop loss will help you, and try to understand, if you want to earn a lot of money on trading, you must have a deposit not less then 1/6 of what you want, and try to put of your head thinking about another life and all that garbage. Don't think, that in 10 days with the deposit 0,05ETH you will trade your money to 10 BTC!!
Be more real and your had will be colder. Success to you.
Activity: 126
February 14, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
the life of a trader as I experienced always look with great care and accuracy, where we can see the movement of coin prices from day to day in order to always be profitable and gain profit. traders always have to be alert and always looking for profit at every opportunity.
Activity: 518
February 12, 2018, 04:23:35 PM
Your on-going cryptocurrency addiction is not a bad thing. How would you ever master and understand cryptocurrency trading if you do not spend time doing actual trading. Mind you, during this period of your cryptocurrency fascination is when you get to develop your trading skill and your own peculiar method to trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
February 12, 2018, 04:15:19 PM
I find myself checking the phone as soon as I wake up in the morning, its like a sickness. I remember saying it would not be like that when I started Grin
Luckily I dont do any day to day trading and I plan to hold and expend my portfolio for years to come.
Activity: 434
February 11, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
This is normal! And I was very worried, especially when the market was falling. I updated the blockfolio every minute.  Grin
Now I have a cold head and iron nerves.I read and learn how to trade and I rarely look at the blockfolio. Wink
Activity: 336
February 11, 2018, 02:17:50 PM
Well, I'm not so long in this business, but I manage to combine work and trade in crypto-currencies. Of course it turns out that everyday days are like a marathon and they pass in one breath, but for that on the weekend you can rest a little. The main thing that I realized that there would be a desire to do everything possible and there will be time if there is the same desire.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 02:14:04 PM
Full day to be with the phone and observe the situation on the stock exchange, obviously not an option. In principle, it's enough to watch the top companies in the evening and follow the trend
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 11, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICos. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable.

Even if you don't have any job HODLing is still the best way to make profits because day trading is not everyone's ball game it requires alot of time (Not possible for the people who have a long day job), Special skill set is also required else you are just making a non educated guess instead of detailed analysis.
Activity: 209
February 11, 2018, 02:06:24 PM
I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICos. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable.
Activity: 84
February 07, 2018, 06:55:25 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I'll reveal to you the secret that if you want to become a cryptotrader then you can forget about normal life.
Pages:
Jump to: