Pages:
Author

Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT - page 12. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 09:39:47 AM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

i think not, as i know that investment is something that you an take in the future and it is have a definite profit, but the price of bitcoin can't be predict, it is true that the price is going up, but there's a time that the price is down, what if the price keeps falling?
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
Like it or not, In my opinion bitcoin is an investment. It is no surprise that Bitcoin, a secure, global, and digital currency has claimed the interest of investors. Because Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class. Investing in bitcoin may seem scary, but know that it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin works. The internet made information global and easy to access. Moreover Bitcoin is portable, with the current major currencies, it is difficult to carry around large amounts of money. Cash amounting to millions is risky to carry for several reasons, which is why Bitcoin investors prefer it to other currencies. With Bitcoin, you can easily carry around a million dollars worth of Bitcoin in a memory card.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:06:20 AM
Bitcoin is a globally-encoded electronic currency and is used to purchase many of the same things like real money, and it can convert real money into a great value, this is a valuable currency. The purchase of a BTC in the hope that it will generate income or appreciation in the future and sold at a higher price is called investment.
Activity: 556
September 23, 2018, 03:55:46 AM
Off course yes,because bitcoin price was going increase or maybe not that's why we can tell bitcoin was investment. and you are waiting for price increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 23, 2018, 03:37:57 AM
Everything must have known, the initial purpose of the creation of bitcoin was to be used as a digital payment system, as well as to cover the deficiencies that exist in conventional currencies and can cut costs for third parties. Along with the enactment of several restrictions on the use of bitcoin in various countries, the mindset of bitcoin users has finally undergone a change, and they are aware of the benefits of a limited supply of bitcoin, can trigger rising price, when there is a surge in demand. The value of Bitcoin is the same as other investment tools, such as stocks are determined by the comparison between the number of requests and offers. Or it can be said to be a perfect market because there is no government intervention.
Activity: 29
September 23, 2018, 01:27:22 AM
Bitcoin is a currency but with time its bekomming more and more an asset,investment.You can use it in many ways.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
September 23, 2018, 12:20:47 AM
I think Bitcoin an investment can makes profit long time to and increase your money would you like this investment.firstly you have to choice good investment platform because many scam platform have in the market.then you will invest in Bitcoin so both like ways to good increase ways to your money.
Activity: 211
September 23, 2018, 12:02:54 AM
I think both way and Bitcoin are In an economic sense and In finance, we can invest because BTC is the future money and Will grows up more and more.
Activity: 630
September 23, 2018, 12:02:34 AM
Everything that has a value is a investment for me.. What ever you see that has a value is an investment and yeah so do bitcoin as it has a value sentiment. You used money to buy and hoping it to increase that is also a investment. Bitcoin is an investment. We all hope bitcoin will increase..
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:55:14 PM
Its true that bitcoin is an investment. We buying and hold bitcoin for long term because we believe bitcoin will be usefull in the future. In investment term, when we buying bitcoin we are like buying future currency and payment and i am believe bitcon is good investment for our future

bitcoin looks attractive because it has a dual role, we cannot deny that bitcoin is a currency too. increase in value looks fairer because it cannot be intervened by the authority of any country and this is very suitable for long-term investments, if the value of bitcoin is very stable, then the ecosystem will not run as efficiently now.
Activity: 840
September 22, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
Its true that bitcoin is an investment. We buying and hold bitcoin for long term because we believe bitcoin will be usefull in the future. In investment term, when we buying bitcoin we are like buying future currency and payment and i am believe bitcon is good investment for our future
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 22, 2018, 10:45:20 PM
For now, I consider bitcoin is an investment which can give me a profit if I hold it for a while and bitcoin can also be traded with other coins and bitcoin can provide another advantage. I don't know if there is any people don't like bitcoin and I think that person cannot see the benefits of bitcoin and he cannot make any profit from bitcoin. But I believe that in the future when bitcoin is available in all country, and we can use bitcoin for anything, then people who don't think so with bitcoin will trying to join, and finally, they will use bitcoin too.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 22, 2018, 08:54:17 PM
I don't think any crypto user will dispute the fact that Bitcoin is also a form of investment. The interest of most crypto users have now shifted towards the investment aspect of crypto after realizing the huge profits they made from holding some valuable coins like BTC.
Activity: 700
September 22, 2018, 08:45:44 PM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

I am agree with you. Bitcoin can not used in many merchant right now, but i do believe bitcoin is future payment and as store of value, bitcoin will be profitable investment. If more people need bitcoin in the future, bitcoin will be profitable for who investing their money at early stage and i think its still not too late to investing our money
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 22, 2018, 06:50:45 PM
at the beginning bitcoin is created as the digital currencies but many people that use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as the investment program and trading media, i think it is not bad and not good, we all know that it doesn't give use the bad effect, but we should change bitcoin from the investment media become the digital currencies
The mindset of people is to invest in bitcoin which make it as an investment more than a currency because the price is volatile and wanting a big profit from it when wait longer. Maybe they change this mindset when the price give some stable price for it to choose to use for payment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 05:16:18 PM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

No need to argue with this because bitcoin is really a kind if investment, a speculative investment. What categorized as investment is the volatility for price assuming, possibility for profit gaining since bitcoin has it, it falls from the investment. Buying goods and products using bitcoin don't make it as a currency but a means of trade.
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 04:58:07 PM
Yeah currently that is what we can see bitcoin to be but with time i know most countries would tend to accept it as a means of payment method for transactions being done. Satoshi Nakamoto's dream would soon be realized.
Activity: 224
September 22, 2018, 04:36:08 PM
Bitcoin really is an investment because, it is a financial resource acquired with the possibility that the benefit will give wage later on or will later be sold at a higher cost for a benefit.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 04:23:23 PM
Yes, It is true! Though some people will not agree with this term, But bitcoin becomes an investment. Every new people invest in the bitcoin as an investment. They invest, hold for a moment and then sell in a profit! I can assure that 80% of new people don't care about blockchain technology, they only come to earn money in a short time!
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 04:17:41 PM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

It is an investment to all not just a few, but it might interest you to know that if  invested and hodl a while it pays you in a big way
Pages:
Jump to: