Pages:
Author

Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT - page 16. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 06:55:36 AM
Certainly, Bitcoin is an investment and an asset that anybody who wants to have a part of the future and as such investing at this very time - now that the market is in the reds, is the right  time to invest and keep your coins . all the best to those who love and do crypto!
Activity: 44
September 15, 2018, 04:32:15 AM
It is an investment that comes with a high risk, but the huge volatility in its values on the crypto-currencies trading market would also give investors a huge chance to gain bigger profits than other traditional investment, so I think rich investors who are willing to take a high risk in order to gain more profits could try to invest some of their money into bitcoin for the long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 03:55:13 AM
Bitcoin can be considered an investment. Everyone decides for himself, it will be for a long time or for a short one.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
September 15, 2018, 03:54:34 AM
I think, currently bitcoin is used more as an investment for their assets in the future and only a few use bitcoin as a currency because not all places can accept and use bitcoin as a currency
many people refuse if bitcoin is said to be an investment tool, but for now, we see that more people use bitcoin as an investment tool compared to people who use it as a means of payment. well, and until now, that function is still being done.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:51:25 AM
I can answer your question, bitcoin is totally an investment. As far as the two definitions  you speak in economics and finance as you say, we really do not care about this. We need profit and bitcoin is a good investment that will bring us profits in the future.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 03:46:58 AM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Not all the people will agree with what you have said. I believe a few users of bitcoin still see it as a currency. However, most of the people now considered it as an asset, as an investment because of its high value in the market. Moreover, they view it like that because not all the places in the world accept bitcoin as a payment so that most of the individuals label bitcoin as an investment.
Activity: 490
September 15, 2018, 03:40:20 AM
I think, currently bitcoin is used more as an investment for their assets in the future and only a few use bitcoin as a currency because not all places can accept and use bitcoin as a currency
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 11:48:22 PM
exchange bitcoin to generate profit. Bitcoin is a very attractive investment. Everyone wants to buy bitcoin at low prices and sell bitcoins at high prices to make a profit for themselves. Those who are holding bitcoins are eager to have a prosperous future with bitcoins.
Activity: 118
September 14, 2018, 11:09:56 PM
Bitcoin was created as a currency with the main intention to facilitate payments by offering fast transaction speed, good security, low transaction costs and owner control of transactions. As it emerged, users of Bitcoin realized the value added to Bitcoin on periodic basis. It became obvious that holders earn much profit from Bitcoin by just keeping them for a while and watch it grow in value. Now every Bitcoin user has gained an interest in holding.

You are right,for me bitcoin is an investment. An assets thay have the ability to give us good profit if proper holding and investments have been made.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 09:53:32 PM
Well, I really want to invest in bitcoin, and I think bitcoin is the best digital currency in the world and it's also an investment that will increase what we get. because of that we are investing now in a bitcoin and are looking to get big for the future. When you invest, you can go through the pain of losing or you can get more. Well, bitcoin is considered to be all a living investment and based on everyone's plan their bitcoin is now being held first.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 14, 2018, 09:29:26 PM
Bitcoin was created as a currency with the main intention to facilitate payments by offering fast transaction speed, good security, low transaction costs and owner control of transactions. As it emerged, users of Bitcoin realized the value added to Bitcoin on periodic basis. It became obvious that holders earn much profit from Bitcoin by just keeping them for a while and watch it grow in value. Now every Bitcoin user has gained an interest in holding.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 14, 2018, 09:23:08 PM
Well, Bitcoin is really an investment, there’s no doubt that it could give a bright future to each of us. We just need to wait and watch how it will rise to the market and become accepted worldwide.
Because bitcoin was originally made for online currency then some people adopted it and saw its price grow very fast,
then some users use bitcoin to trade, and continue to investment, bitcoin has many beneficial functions dude.
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 09:02:43 PM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Yes i definitely agree with you that bitcoin is an investment because it is one of the fastest way to earn profit from investments and it is worth the wait.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 14, 2018, 08:47:23 PM
Well, Bitcoin is really an investment, there’s no doubt that it could give a bright future to each of us. We just need to wait and watch how it will rise to the market and become accepted worldwide.

Absolutely yes, bitcoin is an investment, and you can earn profit or loss your money depends on your strategy. Bitcoin give us hope to become rich, just create a wise strategy to earn more more profit. Just be patient because bitcoin is a long term investment.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 14, 2018, 12:59:59 PM
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
September 14, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
Only a small percentage of us who use really use bitcoin to buy goods. Most of us only want to trade it in exchange and withdraw profit in form of fiat. We should change this behaviour but no changes that is possible if there is still only few place that accept bitcoin.
It is because there are still a lot of online and offline retail businesses who have not started to accept bitcoin as a form of payment yet, so bitcoin users would have no choice but to exchange their bitcoin into fiat money first before paying for the goods and services they wanted to purchase, I would enjoy paying in bitcoin to exchange for the goods and services I need if the retailer are willing to accept it in the first place.
Activity: 49
September 14, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
Most like bitcoin as an investment even than a great digital currency and maybe some like bitcoin to be the way it is now with price variations because it is good for cryptocurrency traders but like that any cryptocurrency wont go a long path if they only stuck withing exchanges and wallets and I haven't come across many usable things that can do with bitcoin still except some online sites which is not the way it is suppose to be
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:29:54 AM
Strategy for the lazy, or maybe vice versa - for the wisest. The simplest option and it is likely that the most highly profitable way of investing, with which everyone will cope. What is required: buy BTC at the lowest price you will find, and wait until the price goes up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 03:22:47 AM
Only a small percentage of us who use really use bitcoin to buy goods. Most of us only want to trade it in exchange and withdraw profit in form of fiat. We should change this behaviour but no changes that is possible if there is still only few place that accept bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 03:19:20 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Very well explained Cheesy Agreed, Bitcoin today became a form of investment rather than its purpose to be crypto currency and an alternative to paper money. But even Bitcoin became different from what it should be, It made those early investors of this crypto currency smiling like there is no tomorrow because of the huge amounts of profits that they gained from Bitcoin. Cool

Indeed, at first BTC was created, as a means to correct deficiencies, which exist in conventional currencies. However because the amount's very limited which's only 21.000.000 pieces. Inevitably this thing makes the BTC value very speculative. Not a few investors and speculator who use it by how to invest, especially for those whose countries forbid bitcoin's to be used as a payment medium.
And when Bitcoin became a form or medium of investment it started to lure people and made the crypto currency community bigger than ever and this is the reality, majority or almost every people that invested in Bitcoin doesn't know the sole purpose of the project and didn't ever read its whitepaper or anything about this project and they are all fueled with their greedy hearts to earn a lot of profit on their investments on this crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: