Pages:
Author

Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT - page 14. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 09:11:55 AM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

I think one of the best thing or way to invest is bitcoin. Because all you need to do is invest, wait and earn. And after that, you will have a big profit. You need to wait because the price of bitcoin is temporary sometimes it decrease and sometimes it increase. And of course when the price of bitcoin increase,  either you withdraw or get it or wait until the price of it increase again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 07:16:11 AM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Bitcoin can be determined and used in different ways. You can consider it as an investment, but you can use it as a currency
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
September 21, 2018, 07:08:19 AM
Until the crypto is used by more than 25% of the people worldwide the price will keep on fluctuating and people will take it as an investment. It is not that easy to implement at that level but the goal of crypto is that.
Activity: 266
September 21, 2018, 06:51:26 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

For now I agree that bitcoin is an investment. But I strongly believe that it would be usefull in the future, It will be used as a currency in the world. We can imagine how easy to use it and how save it is wilh lower fee. So, we don't need cash and banks anymore. We don't have to pay the fee monthly in the bank when we put our Money on there.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 06:46:50 AM
                             In an economic sense,
                                         In finance

If you have a huge amount of profit they are both good.Bitcoin is really a good investments because of high return profit in the future because of the demand and supply  yearly is continuing to increase.

Yes, even the price drops the market still find its way to the top always and every year. So making investments now when the market is low will surely give us nice profit.
Activity: 350
September 21, 2018, 06:32:57 AM
Of course, this is an investment for those who understand that the income from any investment needs to be picked up on time.
Activity: 406
September 21, 2018, 06:29:38 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

I agree that Bitcoin is an investment because it's value varies overtime depending on the demand and how much people would willing to buy it. It's good to know that more and more people are engaging in Bitcoin trading even it's price is very volatile
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
September 21, 2018, 06:12:52 AM
ha,everything in our lives is investments of sorts-
we invest time and money into education, we invest effort into keeping fit, invest emotions and money in relationships etc.
we expect to get something out of it, maybe more than we invested, which is not always the case,sadly Smiley
bitcoin is balancing between asset,investment and money definitions and if even the legislators cannot agree
in which terms to treat it:commodity,money,investment and so on
Activity: 598
September 21, 2018, 06:10:18 AM
                             In an economic sense,
                                         In finance

If you have a huge amount of profit they are both good.Bitcoin is really a good investments because of high return profit in the future because of the demand and supply  yearly is continuing to increase.
Activity: 616
September 21, 2018, 06:00:20 AM
yes i believe that bitcoin can be the investment media or the trading media because the price of bitcoin is changing every time and i think that it will because the demand and the stock of bitcoin is always changing especially in the demand of bitcoin, but if in the future the demand of bitcoin can stable i think price of bitcoin will stable and it wouldn't use for investment media or trading media
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 05:53:55 AM
The main Bitcoin investments need to be understood and understood especially about Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin.
What needs to be understood:
1. Keep an additional portfolio of Bitcoin investments,
2. Keep up with the price developments Vip Bitcoin,
3. Smart choosing time when buying and selling Bitcoin,
4. Graph analysis and circulation of bitcoin prices.

That is, if the price of bitcoin drops after you make a purchase, then you have to wait until the price rises then resell. Well, this is where the importance of the process of analysis and observation of the bitcoin price chart.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 21, 2018, 05:51:15 AM
Yes, I agree that bitcoin is an investment. We can invest in here through bitcoin. When we invest in bitcoin we can get more profits which is bitcoin. Long-term or short-term still an investment.

What we spend in bitcoin in any amount wether its small or big is called investments and all of us are investing in bitcoin hoping that all our investments will give us huge profit.
Activity: 490
September 21, 2018, 05:44:02 AM
At inception bitcoin was meant to be for only P2P transaction eliminating third third party in any transaction thereby cutting of fees and making transaction between two parties less expensive.This is according to the white paper, through out the lengthen of that white paper investment, trading, or buy was never mentioned. Bitcoin has its fundamental principles which it will never compromise and will always stick to which includes decentralization and non investment bias.   It was the human angle of bitcoin that makes the human to use for other purposes which bitcoin was not meant for. Bitcoin was to empower the poor by making their transactions fast, easy and secured.
Activity: 369
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 21, 2018, 05:36:49 AM
Yes, I agree that bitcoin is an investment. We can invest in here through bitcoin. When we invest in bitcoin we can get more profits which is bitcoin. Long-term or short-term still an investment.
Activity: 39
September 21, 2018, 05:28:34 AM
then US dollar is also an investment.

i'll tell you why. where i live the value of local currency is dropping so there are many who are now buying USD to stay ahead of the inflation that is going on. in fact they are investing in USD. and what they are doing matches the description you posted here, they will sell it in the future to get a huge profit.

but it doesn't make USD an investment. US dollar is still a currency no matter what you do with it.
the same thing is true about bitcoin. bitcoin is a currency by nature even if majority are using it as an investment.

Look like there is some people with common sense still. While some people use btc as an asset investment, some people give the real value to it USING it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
September 21, 2018, 04:39:24 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

There is nothing to get offensive about that bitcoin is a investment, intact the greatest investment of the present times, now the people are moving towards the bitcoin market and now till date their are millions of people around the world who are now investing into bitcoin so it’s the thing to be happy about that bitcoin has made such a tremendous progress in a decade and there is no doubt that in coming few decades bitcoin will be declared as the mode of Payment through out the world.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
September 18, 2018, 06:39:51 AM
I see it as an investment in two different aspects. First is a literal investment which you put on capital and get profit right after the investment grow. Last is an investment in terms of having cryptocurrency as a future form of money. You invest in the future and in case crypto required on future transactions, you have it on your account.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
September 18, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
For me, I think bitcoin become an investment because those who bought it before became rich now because the price keeps increasing. So many people now buy it also in hoping to get big profits from it. Thus, the say that bitcoin is like a gold in the internet.
Activity: 238
September 18, 2018, 05:39:09 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

yes, i do agree too that bitcoin is an investment. Long or short term, is still an investment. At some point you are going to sell Bitcoin for fiat providing you an income.
Activity: 15
September 18, 2018, 04:41:15 AM
Some governments have recognized BTC as an investment asset, so I'm not going to question your ideas. Just wanted to show you my support Cool
Pages:
Jump to: