Pages:
Author

Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT - page 13. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

The term "investment" can refer to any mechanism used for generating future income. In the financial sense, this includes the purchase of bonds, stocks or real estate property. And for now, this includes also, the cryptocurrency as a form of investment, as time goes by, technology is number source of income now. Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:37:57 PM
Bitcoin was changed to investment by the choice made by the holders. Bitcoin was made for P2P transaction without the interruption of the third party and it was made to be decentralized. This can be traced  see that Bitcoin white paper never mention trading or investment. For the same reason of choice the holders of bitcoin are now using it for evil purposes like drugs, terror and money laundry. Bitcoin is not an investment  but a payment method.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 22, 2018, 03:18:17 PM
Are there really debates over whether BTC is investment or not? Anyway, you are right about it. In fact, almost every deal is a kind of investment. I even like to think of BTC as my investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:42:43 PM
With the explanation given we know very well that Bitcoin is a investment we put in money to gain something higher than you bought it for and that is investment and that is what Bitcoin is although it's more than that but in this aspect that is what it is to me
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 12:03:08 PM
For a long time, I consider bitcoin as an investment. The difference between Bitcoin and other investment tools is in its form and regulation. The form of bitcoin is a virtual object, then the regulation owned by bitcoin is also not legal so that it still allows fluctuating market movements.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
Bitcoin is actually and obviously a currency, a virtual currency/money. What you said is right that what is investment in term of finance and in economic way. But bitcoin is a money/virtual money and not an investment. In investing we pay so we can invest and we use a money, while here bitcoin is the money or the medium of payment and there are someone who accept your what you invest. Bitcoin is a term used for some business but not the company itself. It is the money we use to invest not the company that we invested.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
September 22, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
Yes it is true no bitcoin is free to give because of its price and fastness through transactions it needs a little or large amount of investment to get the BTC you wanted. No one people can give you free bitcoin that is directly going to your wallet they need also investment and also need to scam a person.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
if I think bitcoin is a very good investment place even though it has a big risk, but with a big risk but the benefits to be gained are also very large. so that bitcoin investment is very promising
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
Let's be honest, now bitcoin is much more profitable to use as an investment. But this does not mean that we will not use it as a currency, no. We just need a little more time to develop it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 11:10:32 AM
Yes, bitcoin is currently an investment in a virtual asset. But in the future this asset can become a widespread reliable decentralized means of payment.
Activity: 182
Looking to the future and control myself
September 22, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
i think investment is you use money for something and then you can get more benerfit from them.

with me invest into bitcoin is the right thing, i think in the future bitcoin will reach a good price, then it will turn profit to me.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 11:07:28 AM
Bitcoin is the perfect balance and currency, and investment. And although at the moment its main use is as an investment, it is still developing as a currency and it has a great future in this direction.

Activity: 490
September 22, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
For me, bitcoin is a real investment, and the best of its kind. It has great technology potential, which will bring us good profits in the future.
Activity: 616
September 22, 2018, 10:34:28 AM
at the beginning bitcoin is created as the digital currencies but many people that use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as the investment program and trading media, i think it is not bad and not good, we all know that it doesn't give use the bad effect, but we should change bitcoin from the investment media become the digital currencies
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 22, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
if I think bitcoin is a very good investment place even though it has a big risk, but with a big risk but the benefits to be gained are also very large. so that bitcoin investment is very promising

Its a big risk to join and be part of this world, but if you are wise and know how to handle things, you can earn big profit, create some nice strategy and think twice before yoi move. Bitcoin is a good investment if you have a good mind.
Activity: 616
September 22, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
The major use case of Bitcoin currently is as an investment. Until we start seeing more practical use cases, majority of people will first see Bitcoin as an investment than a technology.
Activity: 546
September 22, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Actually it is made as a currency, but people right now as a comodity for investment.
I think if btc want to grow all over the world, the price should be stable and it's work as a global payment system.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 09:28:11 AM
I think investment in bitcoin is one of the best solutions and the best choice to be able to grow assets that you have, I really like if many people have to invest in bitcoin, then the price of bitoin will be very expensive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 22, 2018, 09:19:16 AM
Yes but still bitcoin could be used as a payment depending on the parties that will agrees the terms to use bitcoin as a medium of exchange. I know that there are lot of establishment now starting to get the likes of using bitcoin for them to have an ease of doing transaction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
September 22, 2018, 09:15:39 AM
Yes it is investment for sure. But it is becoming something more in these days. Actually it became lifestyle and new payment option in all over the world. And i am sure that every new day it will become something else too.. I believe it will replace with paper money too and it is not far away..
Pages:
Jump to: