Pages:
Author

Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT - page 19. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 08:40:32 AM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Now you only have to invest in bitcoin to minimize risk and make the safest profits, we can see that the price of altcoin has fluctuated sharply over the past few months.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 08:28:56 AM
Yes,Bitcoin is more like investment than money, it is because people are using bitcoin only to be able to gain profit and not as a currency.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 08:23:28 AM
Most of investors now using bitcoin as a investment because everyone want profit but now bitcoin price is fluctuating and no one know what will happen in upcoming months. i think less peoples spending bitcoin for good & services like other fiat currencies. if we will use bitcoin for our daily requirements than its future will be bright, bitcoin is working with world's best secure technology its call blockchain only bitcoin adaption by governments and peoples can make it success. and this is possible if more people know about it and use it for their basic needs.
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 08:14:18 AM
An investment is the placement of capital in expectation of deriving income or profit from its use or appreciation.
 Investment is said to be positive when you make profit ,bitcoin has all the quality comprises of an investment,so when you strategies properly you are good to go just be patient.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
September 07, 2018, 08:12:10 AM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Some people do believe that bitcoin is not an investment, when its obviously is. We can invest in bitcoin and earn a huge profit it depends on us if what kind of investment were going to do. Its either short term or long term investment. Bitcoin can give a lot of benefits and sweet achievements but it can also help to lose some money, just be wise.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
September 07, 2018, 07:56:52 AM
Not a few people who already feel the benefits of investing in bitcoin but to predict whether bitcoin investment will always provide that's advantage, is very much needed expertise to trade in the crypto market

Absouletely Bitcoin is an Investment  where we put some money and expect the benefit from it. Bitcoin is obviously a market to invest because of its popularity,availability and scalability etc..
Activity: 569
September 07, 2018, 07:39:04 AM
we can interpret bitcoin all, yes everything is either an investment, a payment instrument or as a trade. if you are trading bitcoin now means you are already king, you have full rights to your bitcoin, whether you use it as an investment or a payment instrument. This is the specialty of bitcoin
Activity: 60
September 07, 2018, 07:28:34 AM
Not a few people who already feel the benefits of investing in bitcoin but to predict whether bitcoin investment will always provide that's advantage, is very much needed expertise to trade in the crypto market
Activity: 52
September 07, 2018, 07:03:17 AM
yes, i considered it a bitcoin as a investment.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you cannot earn without invest i think..
Activity: 121
September 07, 2018, 06:43:13 AM
Bitcoin failure to expand and usable as a currency is the main reason many say Bitcoin is useless and they have true facts because in order for Bitcoin  to become the global currency in the world it should be used by majority of people not just for buying and selling but to use it has a means of payment for essential occasions  and it should be accessible to everyone though many sources and I mean not only from exchanges but from common places which might take several years to happen but it should happen in a higher rate and also for that to succeed Bitcoin price should become stable more than today
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 06:01:42 AM
You can invest in the sand if it brings profit. BTC fit's as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 05:57:10 AM
Bitcoin is definitely an investment.And I think quite long-term.I tried to trade it on short terms and realized that it was not mine.On long distances better.A good profit from it can be removed in 10 years, if everything goes according to plan.While you're waiting.This is definitely an economic investment.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
As the market keeps on fluctuating and is flighty for us to exchange bitcoin. there are likewise venture open doors that are especially in light of a legitimate concern for some speculators as a result of the advantages. Despite the fact that the hazard is some way or another more noteworthy. I trust you would now be able to put resources into bitcoin to limit hazard and make the most secure benefits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 06:13:02 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Yeah i do agree bitcoin is an investment, and its do risky and every body who invest on it should understand what the risk is.  Bitcoin is considered as asset rather than currency and i dont think its a bad idea, even though its considered as asset we still could use it as currency for transaction.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 06, 2018, 06:08:06 AM
150 of Fortune 500 companies have closed down since 2006. Stock markets are also investments.

Facebook share prices fell -25% in one day. Looks like facebook is going down forever.

Indian Billionaire Subroto Roy "Amby valley" is worth $6 billion as per market price but buyers are not paying more than $2 billion for Amby Valley. Real estates are also investments.

Silver price fell to $9/ounce under Obama's presidency.

Investments give profit or loss

r

So it clearly stated that it was bitcoin,an investment that can give profit or losses

At first i dont really believed that this is an investment since it has no product but only a virtual currency that can spend with internet and a dead currency when internet is gone.

But now as i am getting deeper in cryptocurrency i am buying the idea that bitcoin and other altcoins are investment
Activity: 30
September 06, 2018, 06:02:21 AM
Investment is simply to allocate money (or sometimes another resource, such as time) in the expectation of some benefit in the future. So bitcoin is completely an investment.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
bitcoin has a good advance since 2009 because many people start believing and investing money here. the price that exploded at the end of 2017 increasingly made it popular as an investment tool, a decentralized system supported by blockchain technology became the advantages and attractiveness of bitcoin. Now the opinion of bitcoin as a currency is being replaced by bitocin as an asset.
Activity: 27
September 06, 2018, 05:32:45 AM
I refer to "investors" as contributors usually, as the community comes together to make the project successful.
But pre established currencies like bitcoin, can be referred to as an investment.
Activity: 462
September 06, 2018, 05:23:09 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin is an investment that will be very promising in a few years. People who wait for results in a few months just spend their time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 05:22:01 AM
150 of Fortune 500 companies have closed down since 2006. Stock markets are also investments.

Facebook share prices fell -25% in one day. Looks like facebook is going down forever.

Indian Billionaire Subroto Roy "Amby valley" is worth $6 billion as per market price but buyers are not paying more than $2 billion for Amby Valley. Real estates are also investments.

Silver price fell to $9/ounce under Obama's presidency.

Investments give profit or loss

This is an information  the general public should be aware  of. Anti cryptocurrency agent makes the whole world to feel that cryptocurrency is the only investment that there is high rate of lost. Cryptocurrency have all the features to be called investment.
Pages:
Jump to: