Pages:
Author

Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT - page 17. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:07:38 AM
Whether you like it or not, bitcoin is an investment.The only difference is that fiat is tangible and bitcoin is digital.Many business owners and companies are already using it.People invest on bitcoin through mining.Bitcoin is a legit investment.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 10:52:26 PM
According to me, I'm waiting for a good rise for the bitcoin and other coins at the end of 2018. It happens like that most of the time. You can already conjecture it 1-2 months ahead, while bitcoin makes strong rises, I think this rise will be more much than the last rise. I hope it does not make us with frustration.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 01:45:32 AM
                             In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                         In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Bitcoin can be an investment its either for short term or long term,i think its just depends on the holders or the owners of BTC when he or she will going to sell it for profit.
Activity: 600
September 14, 2018, 01:18:54 AM
I think bitcoin is an investment, because it promises big profits in the long term and in it contains a big risk of loss as well. Everyone has his opinion about bitcoin, but the reality is that bitcoin has been used as a long-term investment by some people because the value is quite high and can provide large profits in a certain period
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 13, 2018, 11:51:17 PM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

For those not long ago being in the world of investment both locally and internationally, the term investing might be something foreign. But in general the definition of investment's the investment of assets or funds which are carried out by a company or individual for a certain period of time especially for the future. There are many things involved in this activity, and some are optimized for the number of funds, depending on the purpose of the investment itself. The circulation of bitcoin's very limited. For now, there are only around 21 million worldwide. With such restrictions, bitcoin prices will tend to continue to rise. Therefore it's not surprising that many people who use bitcoin to invest are like investing in gold.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
September 13, 2018, 11:32:43 PM
It is definitely an investment asset. Who is denying it? Even the vast majority of the world governments are also having the same opinion about Bitcoin. I would go one step further. I would say that Bitcoin is the best ever investment asset in the history of mankind. Is there any other asset which has given a 1 billion percent returnin 10 year time period?
Activity: 462
September 13, 2018, 11:13:56 PM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

I agree with what you said. But we are not sure of what can happen in the future if it will increase or fall. That is why there is a risk that we can deal with investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 10:43:44 PM
Where I live, right in my country, there are many people who say that Bitcoin is a valuable asset.
It is worthy of being like a house, building or land that can increase its price at any time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 13, 2018, 10:03:24 PM
I don't think anyone doubts the fact that Bitcoin is an investment. Bitcoin in its nature has wide range of usability. It functions as a currency when it is being used to patronize goods and services. However, the attention has shifted more to its investment because it has become one of the lucrative investments of our time.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 13, 2018, 09:47:43 PM
for me, bitcoin is an investment and also a new currency. you can save your bitcoin for a long-term, and you can make a big profit when the price is up. and you can also use bitcoin for buying something on the internet although right now, not many online stores which use bitcoin as their payment. the benefits of bitcoin as the investment is we can sell when the exchange price of bitcoin to local fiat is high and I think it's the same as gold as the investment.
Activity: 53
September 11, 2018, 11:58:23 PM
Yes it is an investment, like lands and properties. In a short term goal, you can buy bitcoins when the value is cheaper and sell it when its value gets sky-rocket high. In a long term goal, its overall value will probably go higher in the future if you refer to the law of supply and demand. In the future if bitcoins gets more popular and the and the supply is low, you know what happens.

I think in the future bitcoin will no longer be an investment but will become a global currency that will be used by everyone around the world.
In my opinion, currently, bitcoin is an investment in economic and financial value.
Activity: 60
September 13, 2018, 02:23:04 AM
it's true that investment is buying goods now and allowing for some time while waiting for the price of the item to rise until we get big results, and I think bitcoin is also a real investment place

Bitcoin is a great investment options and I believe it is the major investing place that has the ability to make the investor rich in a short period of time when considering other investments but today due to the low price increase the situation has been changes a bit but I hope good days of Bitcoin will come sooner in the near future where many can benefit from Bitcoin with the time   
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
September 12, 2018, 12:56:16 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Bitcoin is really an investment. Like what the second definition of investment stated, it sill provide an income in the future. Investment in bitcoin requires you to take risk. The first definition explains that you purchased bitcoins and that explains you invest and you take risk regarding to that.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 12:52:37 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

I believe in you because bitcoin really an investment and it is worth investing in why? just simply because you can make your money grow by just posting reading and anything to do about bitcoin.
but now I can't really say that bitcoin is an investment or worth investing in because the price of bitcoin is too low on the past few months many will look it as a read but many will see it as a opportunity, opportunity to buy a lot of bitcoins and just keep it until the price is back.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
September 12, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Indeed, at first BTC was created, as a means to correct deficiencies, which exist in conventional currencies. However because the amount's very limited which's only 21.000.000 pieces. Inevitably this thing makes the BTC value very speculative. Not a few investors and speculator who use it by how to invest, especially for those whose countries forbid bitcoin's to be used as a payment medium.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 12:05:10 AM
Bitcoin is an investment and we can call it an asset like gold , silver, oil etc because it is just like all of them and it gives the same feed back which all of those give.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 11:43:28 PM
Satoshi nakamato's plan for bitcoin to become the alternate medium for paying online goods or products has outweighed by number of investors in bitcoin nowadays. Since they can earn profit out of it and even made others' lives changed forever, it is then became an investment thing until today.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 11:41:14 PM
Since its inception in 2009, Bitcoin has been controversial, from whether it can "live" to whether it will replace French currency, from one extreme to the other. However, Bitcoin has grown very robustly. As technology advances and applications continue to grow, Bitcoin is being accepted by more and more people, and when we are still arguing whether it is a currency, a commodity, a commodity, or a special commodity, its other most important attribute does not really make people realize: it is a investment product.

Value-added ability: On the quality of investment products, the first is to look at value-added capabilities (bitcoin rose from a few cents to a maximum of $20,000)
Liquidity: It only takes a few minutes to exhchange bitcoin to fiat currency
Ownership cycle: As long as you keep your Bitcoin private key, even if you live for another 500 years, it is still your asset.
Investment threshold: Bitcoin can span time and territory, and there is almost no investment threshold
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 11:31:42 PM
All things considered, at the present time individuals considers it as a venture and invrstment since the esteem will in the long run rise. So why not take the preferred standpoint? Regardless of how much individuals deny it, it is utilized as a shape venture to profit. For whatever length of time that the esteem changes and continues rising, individuals will utilize it for contributing to make benefit except if add up to selection happens and distinctive dealers begins to acknowledge it as a type of installment.
Pages:
Jump to: