Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 15. (Read 290683 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 03:17:49 PM
This just shows no one can predict the future. If you make your analysis yourself and ready to HODL you can make tremendous profit!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 03:12:45 PM
I know this thread was created when litecoin was very low in value but today litecoin has really increased. I believe litecoin is still with huge potential and can go higher than the current price.

Yes, this thread was created in 2014. Now litecoin itself is really in demand of many people and also has entered the top 10 marketcap. Litecoin now has excellent potential and will continue to soar.

a very good indicator of how people can make mistakes, making hasty conclusions
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 03:11:04 PM
I know this thread was created when litecoin was very low in value but today litecoin has really increased. I believe litecoin is still with huge potential and can go higher than the current price.

Yes, this thread was created in 2014. Now litecoin itself is really in demand of many people and also has entered the top 10 marketcap. Litecoin now has excellent potential and will continue to soar.
Activity: 97
January 06, 2018, 03:06:24 PM
Completely disagree with this,  I use litecoin everyday to move funds around, it is quick and cheap.  those who use btc or eth to move stuff around have to wait days at some times to move funds.   Litecoin has a great future ahead of it and will be a staple in my portfolio for years to come.
Activity: 7
January 06, 2018, 03:04:20 PM
No way. LTC will have a boom year. Grin
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 03:02:39 PM
3 year later Litecoin have more support and always so powerfull, Litecoin still undervaluated so if someone want to invest he must not be afraid.
Beware of those who criticize without proof, he had no solid argument and those who listened to him certainly lost a lot of money.
You are free to listen to whoever you want but be very careful to take seriously only the statements with valid arguments otherwise you will miss incredible opportunity. I think 2018 will be the time to increase ltc further. and it can reach at $ 500 / ltc Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
January 06, 2018, 12:02:58 PM
Activity: 56
January 06, 2018, 10:58:53 AM
"officially".
lol.
is it really died ? what will be the Impact to those coins holders ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
Any altcoin need innovation to move forward in the cryptoverse. Bitcoin has stagnated with it's innovation because the developers are scared to do big changes with the blockchain/blocktime. The new alt coins shows different ways to do stuff with the block chain. Hope litecoin would survive growth in a slow and steady manner.
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 09:54:34 PM
I find it amazing people don't just dump every LTC they have.  What is the reasoning it will stick around?  Go read about the next 20 altcoins and each one will have far more innovation and features than LTC.

Starting with the top you have Bitshares.

10 second block times.
Soon to be released features that give it same functionality as Ripple with the User-Issued Assets.
Market pegged assets.  (BTC38 - a well known Chinese exchange is allowing people to deposit CNY with bitCNY - woah thats HUGE)
Blockchain inflates at a rate less than BTC mining while spending all that capital on marketing and development for the network as opposed to giving it to electricity and mining hardware companies.
Operates on a small fraction of the power consumption that LTC and BTC do.
Will scale to transaction levels higher than BTC.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 09:47:27 PM
And 4 years later and Litecoin has implemented upgrades which has made it have one of the fastest transaction speeds, and also the price has increased substantially.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 04, 2018, 09:18:44 PM
Is not dead and will be not dead, LTC-USD yes goes down same as BTC-USD, anyway LTC has a good value.

Agree. Its USD value does not determine whenever it is dead or not. It can either go up in value, or go all the way down to the bottom. Litecoin has proven itself to be a stable cryptocurrency over the past years, despite all the bad moments that Bitcoin has gone into. Whereas Bitcoin has taken quite some time to approve a scalable solution such as SegWit, Litecoin was able to adopt it first, meaning that it has a greater consensus than the pioneer cryptocurrency. Given that LTC has cheap fees and faster transaction speeds, it is often viewed as silver to Bitcoin's gold.

It has been an actively supported cryptocurrency by miners, node operators, and users alike making it a solid cryptocurrency to survive for many years to come. Add to that, LTC's founder is always supporting it towards helping Litecoin become used in the mainstream world. That is what matters and I think that Litecoin will be here to stay for the long-term. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 03, 2018, 09:33:07 PM
I do beleive ltc will pop again, it's one of the tried and true
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
January 03, 2018, 02:23:07 PM
Truly, Litecoin are dropped , so sad. I hope LTC can move form their bad trends
Activity: 518
January 03, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
Where are those blackcoin, netcoin that are better than litecoin in those days! The lesson here is that you should not listen to any body's advice or opinion n when it come to investing your money. If you are persuaded about your conviction , you are the expert at that moment;
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
January 03, 2018, 02:01:26 PM
lolzz. Litecoin is top ten biggest coin in the market with the price is $240. it is one of the best coins which can replace bitcoin role in payment in the future. let invest in it now.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
January 03, 2018, 01:07:15 PM
Litecoin dead ? Why would you say that ? I see the coin is doing just fine in cap and price , so what's the deal ? Also litecoin have seg so what it's just only fud right ? Well even if litecoin is dead, dogecoin and others coins are waiting to kick litecoin away hehe but what I care most now , is ERISTICA ICO , the best ico in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 110
The EdTech platform that pays you for learning
January 03, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
We think no coma, no dead, just in standby, waiting for news in 2018
Activity: 62
January 03, 2018, 10:16:07 AM
I joined the LTC IRC channel #litecoin-dev, and it is totally silent there. Is it the sign that Litecoint is not actively developing any more?
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 03, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

Maybe you should say LTC has no future at all.

That is also true, yes.
what about now that litecoin stays on top 10 coins?is that what OFFICIALLY DEAD MEANS?i
have some litecoins and still holding i because i believe that it will increase sooner and make its way
 to the top.
Pages:
Jump to: