Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 33. (Read 290697 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 28, 2017, 07:14:10 AM
I do actually like how it died 3 years ago.
(NOT!).

however, still cannot understand the value behind ltc. it's just a btc which arrived late, there are plenty of better coins

Dont say cryptocurrency and value behind it in the same sentence. There are no crypto currencies that has any value behind it except tether.
There is no fiat currency that has value behind it either, so in that sense it's not worse/better. The only thing with value behind it, are stocks which is something entirely different.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 06:54:23 AM
(NOT!).

however, still cannot understand the value behind ltc. it's just a btc which arrived late, there are plenty of better coins
Activity: 18
August 28, 2017, 06:51:31 AM
(NOT!).
Activity: 42
August 27, 2017, 07:48:02 PM
Litecoin is not profitable for me , I can join some icos for quick profit, litecoin's price is stable,it's hard to get big profit. And also , litecoin follows btc's steps , never a  innovation , I don't like this.

If you were holding LTC one month ago you would be in profit now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 07:46:46 PM
I do not think Litecoin died because the market is still very promising in the future. I am sure the future of this market will be $ 1,000 in the next 10 years, which will make the market more investors.

more money flow into market as bitcoin take upward step..
future will be indeed great.. as more like to get their hands on bitcoins
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 11:25:46 PM
I do not think Litecoin died because the market is still very promising in the future. I am sure the future of this market will be $ 1,000 in the next 10 years, which will make the market more investors.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 11:24:23 PM
Litecoin is not profitable for me , I can join some icos for quick profit, litecoin's price is stable,it's hard to get big profit. And also , litecoin follows btc's steps , never a  innovation , I don't like this.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 11:11:00 PM
50$ Litecoin, but its price in BTC never went up, only 0,011BTC, so I guess it's not a good investment!!!
Litecoin is a long-term investment, but Litecoin's current price is not really good. The market has continued to decline recently, which makes many long-term investors panic and lose a lot of money.
I'm holding litecoin until today so for a long term investment. I believe on litecoin that I can earn huge profit by holding. Yes this makes traders got panic though.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
August 26, 2017, 10:43:46 PM
For the love of all that is Holy, can we please close this 3 year old thread?!?

I don't know ..it is kinda like the crazy aunt locked in the attic..getting some stories of her antics....kinda fun to come back to this thread once in awhile

just to see how far we have come....

the angst of missed boats among the uninformed here must be frigging epic by now Smiley

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Bitcoin chick
August 26, 2017, 03:59:33 PM
For the love of all that is Holy, can we please close this 3 year old thread?!?
Activity: 84
August 26, 2017, 02:50:52 PM
In one article prominent bitcoin analyst and investor Tuur Demeester described Litecoin as a real bitcoin hedge because of its SegWit-enabled network and transactions. He explained that the sell-off of BCH was likely to cause Litecoin price to surge. And analysts are looking for the further growth of Litecoin price.
Activity: 112
August 26, 2017, 08:55:31 AM
Hey I am one of Litecoin miners in Hashnest, what is the purpose of this thread?
Will Litecoin be a scam in the near future?
I get a lot of profit from mining Litecoin here
This is just a discussion and anticipation topic but I still believe in Litecoin because this market has great potential in the future. Although Bitcoin prices have increased, Litecoin remains stable
Activity: 424
August 26, 2017, 08:50:23 AM
Hey I am one of Litecoin miners in Hashnest, what is the purpose of this thread?
Will Litecoin be a scam in the near future?
I get a lot of profit from mining Litecoin here
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 26, 2017, 08:21:01 AM
50$ Litecoin, but its price in BTC never went up, only 0,011BTC, so I guess it's not a good investment!!!
Litecoin is a long-term investment, but Litecoin's current price is not really good. The market has continued to decline recently, which makes many long-term investors panic and lose a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 26, 2017, 03:47:32 AM

Of course, Litecoin lacks real development and innovation, but as long as it remains a usable and actively traded cryptocurrency, it will remain on the market for many years to come. One thing for sure is that Litecoin has a well unified community, unlike Bitcoin, pushing upgrades at a faster rate, allowing it to scale smoothly without any forthcoming issues.

No Litecoin does not lack real development and innovation
?Segwit, Litening network before Bitcoin?
I think Charlie Lee and the Dev Team are very proactive
and the recent news that Litecoin is adopting Atomic Swaps
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/24/new-lnd-client-brings-atomic-swaps-bitcoin-litecoin-one-step-closer/

This is true. In past year maybe more they never give any information they made big progress in development. We dont know if they did or didnt developed segwit at that time. We all know only that they will activate it and what is that. We might see in next year or so LTC returning to his right place to be silver digital coin. This time they have some fighting to but at the end it will be worth it.
Activity: 182
August 25, 2017, 01:20:53 PM
Activity: 252
August 25, 2017, 11:28:07 AM
Will litecoins persist in this altcoin trade ...? If so please give me the reason ...?
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
August 25, 2017, 11:23:17 AM
Lite coin price in this month I think it is down but this is not too important because almost all altcoin down because of the current bitcoin prices in the pump continuously
I agree with you . Bitcoin has risen sharply recently, making all altcoin fall. I think if Bitcoin goes back to $ 2000 then all altcoin will have the old price and this will never happen.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
August 25, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

Of course, Litecoin lacks real development and innovation, but as long as it remains a usable and actively traded cryptocurrency, it will remain on the market for many years to come. One thing for sure is that Litecoin has a well unified community, unlike Bitcoin, pushing upgrades at a faster rate, allowing it to scale smoothly without any forthcoming issues.

No Litecoin does not lack real development and innovation
?Segwit, Litening network before Bitcoin?
I think Charlie Lee and the Dev Team are very proactive
and the recent news that Litecoin is adopting Atomic Swaps
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/24/new-lnd-client-brings-atomic-swaps-bitcoin-litecoin-one-step-closer/
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 25, 2017, 10:06:13 AM
I dont see any problem with litecoin at all, last 7 months all altcoins jumped with bitcoin at 2000 dollars, but bitcoin now is already 4000 dollars, altcoins crashed a lot loosing the gain from the last months, litecoin as some people say is good to make tests to then bitcoin improvements, transactions are very fast and it wont die.

Agree. Litecoin has managed to become a stable cryptocurrency over the course of years, and has served as a testing ground for Bitcoin's future developments. The way LTC slowly increases in price over time, shows that it will become stronger than ever, and will survive for the long term alongside Bitcoin.

Nevertheless, it may be good to buy Litecoins for the long term, as it may prove to become extremely valuable over the course of years. Just my thoughts Grin
Pages:
Jump to: