Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 31. (Read 290697 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
September 15, 2017, 08:13:27 AM
LTC shitcoin will stop bleeding momentarily in 2 years for a halving pump from maybe $3-12. Just sell and get into a real crypto with actual fundamentals like Bitcoin Cash. Shitcoins and alts are done.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 07:40:12 AM
What is it with lite coin, LTC is a good coin, whats the actual problem with it... So wait for ir, the market is nebulous  Cool
Activity: 252
September 15, 2017, 06:48:03 AM
Dead you say. In my humble opinion this is only one of the top 5 coins at coinmarket cap which will do great in coming years
Activity: 210
September 15, 2017, 06:34:41 AM
I don't think so, litecoin is the eldest coin after Bitcoin here and you can see nowadays price of litecoin is increasing and I am sure it will grow more in the future. I like litecoin and I am sure it will worth good in future I am holding it for the long term.
Litecoin is not totally dead but close to death, because almost no movement of litecoin in the market. I think a little bit time and this altcoin will gonna die, however hoping that developers of this altcoin will become active and improve it.

I'm pretty sure Charlie Lee has been pretty active working on ltc.  It's not dead, it's not close to death, it's cycled all the way from 3 bucks to near 100 this year.
Activity: 183
September 15, 2017, 05:43:43 AM
Seeing that litecoin is still one of the top crypto currency, Litecoin never died at all. It's been doing a great progress lately.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 15, 2017, 05:21:56 AM
I dont think so, Litecoin has big potential like Bitcoin. Take alook their developer who solid and the volume and market cap of this coin is always in top 10 biggest , the price also rally fast from $3 tp $80. Also many shop accepted Litecoin as payment methode. This prove if Litecoin good in fundamental.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 05:20:25 AM
Lite coin is not dead. It has the potential to rise and double his amount. Lite coin is now sleeping. It can rise in one day or even after a few months. I have already invested in Lite coin.

I am waiting now to sell it at the right time, when lite coin is at his highest price.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
https://rangersprotocol.com/
September 15, 2017, 04:39:04 AM
I don't think so, litecoin is the eldest coin after Bitcoin here and you can see nowadays price of litecoin is increasing and I am sure it will grow more in the future. I like litecoin and I am sure it will worth good in future I am holding it for the long term.
Litecoin is not totally dead but close to death, because almost no movement of litecoin in the market. I think a little bit time and this altcoin will gonna die, however hoping that developers of this altcoin will become active and improve it.
no movement? are you sure Cheesy In 3 month litecoin go up from 20$ to 90$ and you think litecoin is dying?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 15, 2017, 04:36:27 AM
Litecoin make my days better everytime

Same as you, mate. With Litecoin, we can get convenience and ease of use without having to worry about slow confirmation times unlike Bitcoin. Fees are extremely low and makes it an ideal tool for everyday payments like buying a cup of coffee and more. Due to its recent uptrend in price and scalability improvements, Litecoin will be here to stay for many years to come.

It will be only a matter of time before people start realizing the true potential of this exciting cryptocurrency, and start investing like mass to help its value reach new highs. Considering the recent decline in LTC's value, it makes the perfect opportunity to buy and hold some LTC now for the future. Just my opinion Smiley

True. Many cuz of that use Litecoin, for me personally love this coin. He never faild me ans sometimes its good for this event like now with bitcoin price.
Shame is that no many are using it now like before but now litecoin will take little more time to recover to at least some point of former glory.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
September 15, 2017, 03:19:31 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 01:59:28 AM
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
September 14, 2017, 11:58:09 PM
I first started learning about and following altcoins at the end of March, 2017. This was a mere 6 months ago and the litecoin price was about $4. It's up over 1000% since then. And to think this thread started over 3 years ago with the opinion that Litecoin was dead.

The successful bitcoin fork was the beginning of the end for litecoin. 

how can it be successful when the confirmation times for bitcoin haven't changed? and the fees are still quite high.... litecoin on the the other hand, offers faster transaction and confirmation times and is currently in 5th spot as per market cap and the transaction fees are minimal. so it isn't dead or the end in my opinion   Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Pushing real hard!
September 14, 2017, 11:02:43 PM
I first started learning about and following altcoins at the end of March, 2017. This was a mere 6 months ago and the litecoin price was about $4. It's up over 1000% since then. And to think this thread started over 3 years ago with the opinion that Litecoin was dead.

The successful bitcoin fork was the beginning of the end for litecoin. 
Activity: 118
September 14, 2017, 11:00:23 PM
Activity: 663
September 14, 2017, 10:55:38 PM
I do not find this true.  Huh How can it be true? Litecoin has always been dead, so how would it die?  Grin The announcement comes always, LTC is dead, Litecoin is officially dead. And yet the dead is still kicking hard. And LTC supporters remain solid behind the project. So I guess, LTC is undead then?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 10:52:37 PM
Saw that LTC was down 55% vs CNY last night. No choice other then to laugh at China sometimes
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 14, 2017, 10:48:52 PM
Litecoin make my days better everytime

Same as you, mate. With Litecoin, we can get convenience and ease of use without having to worry about slow confirmation times unlike Bitcoin. Fees are extremely low and makes it an ideal tool for everyday payments like buying a cup of coffee and more. Due to its recent uptrend in price and scalability improvements, Litecoin will be here to stay for many years to come.

It will be only a matter of time before people start realizing the true potential of this exciting cryptocurrency, and start investing like mass to help its value reach new highs. Considering the recent decline in LTC's value, it makes the perfect opportunity to buy and hold some LTC now for the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 84
🌐 www.btric.org 🌐
September 14, 2017, 11:08:54 AM
If Litecoin has lasted this long and maintained value when so many other altcoins with more to offer have been born I don't see it ever going away, its longevity will be equal to bitcoin imo. Longevity of a chain is a big component of its value.

I agree.  Along with the cohesiveness of the community behind it, and especially the developers.

Just as the blockchain secures the units of coin encoded on it, the community serves as a type of blockchain to keep the project in a focused and positive direction.  Everyone heard about Bitcoin from someone, and anyone active stays updated on news, etc., and many use this and other forums.

Keeping any cryptocurrency "alive" without a critical mass of users all pulling together in more or less the same direction would be much more difficult and the probability of maintaining it in that state would diminish over time.

In my view, anyway.

After all, the value of any currency is based on supply and demand dynamics which ultimately come down to a perception of value of that currency, as well as trust in its resilience.
Activity: 224
September 14, 2017, 10:48:04 AM
Litecoin is always a good altcoin for investors, daily trading volume of Litecoin is very good and there are many investors interested in this market. I think Litecoin have a good team and a lot of big business partners.
Activity: 336
September 14, 2017, 09:41:15 AM
In past months it was more obvious a solid relationship between's the costs of bitcoin and litecoin, however these days the cost of bitcoin is isolates from the current bitcoin value development. This quiet in unstable days is not a decent flag for me, but rather sadly I didn't sell my litecoins in the opportune time.
Pages:
Jump to: