Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 35. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 08:52:21 AM
OP made this assertion in 2014. Jesus. Roll Eyes
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
August 16, 2017, 08:45:57 AM
Litecoin offers absolutely nothing more than what 99% of the alt coin provides, even the worst alt coin offers more innovative features than Litecoin. Litecoin is dead that is a rare occurrence

so what Bitcoin offer anything more than altcoins do?

and Bitcoin is the biggest scam in human history?

you probably right, but I have my doubt.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
August 14, 2017, 10:51:54 PM
Litecoin offers absolutely nothing more than what 99% of the alt coin provides, even the worst alt coin offers more innovative features than Litecoin. Litecoin is dead that is a rare occurrence

Yeah. Litecoin is old and has nothing especial. But still there is a huge community behind it. And the price too is steady growing over time. So, ultimately it's all about the value given by user that count. And it's still alive and growing.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 14, 2017, 09:36:25 AM
in my perspective it is not right to say LITECOIN is "dead" otherwise we can say it is sinking and going to be lower in value... but as of now there are still many miners of litecoin. i dont think about the dev if there are still update to it...

I think the price difference between the bitcoin and litecoin will be more in the future.
There are only a few coins that are able to battle with bitcoin.
I don't see any surprise in that if the difference in value between ltc and btc widens in future as the price in insanely increasing which ltc isn't and even if ltc increases, the % of increment are not the same. Ltc us not necessarily dead or sinking. We mistaken this by comparing with btc value which is wrong.

Litecoin is the coin, for safe and sure btc storage. Most use this when they dont know what to do or invest they put coin in lite cuz coin is stable they wont lose much or gain much. This is something that is good for some people cuz they search for stability but rest are just here when they see rise opportunity for easy  money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 12, 2017, 01:43:02 PM
in my perspective it is not right to say LITECOIN is "dead" otherwise we can say it is sinking and going to be lower in value... but as of now there are still many miners of litecoin. i dont think about the dev if there are still update to it...

I think the price difference between the bitcoin and litecoin will be more in the future.
There are only a few coins that are able to battle with bitcoin.
I don't see any surprise in that if the difference in value between ltc and btc widens in future as the price in insanely increasing which ltc isn't and even if ltc increases, the % of increment are not the same. Ltc us not necessarily dead or sinking. We mistaken this by comparing with btc value which is wrong.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 12, 2017, 01:14:10 PM

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 04:07:08 PM
TestNet can't be dead...
Activity: 182
August 01, 2017, 04:44:12 AM
Activity: 175
August 01, 2017, 04:17:24 AM
I dont think that it will be dead for a long time.I think that it will regain its high value as I can see that it will actually pump up.Maybe it will die if no one will use it and its developers will abandon it.

There are still many miners in the community. As long as they can make money, it is alive.
Activity: 284
July 25, 2017, 08:27:38 AM
I dont think that it will be dead for a long time.I think that it will regain its high value as I can see that it will actually pump up.Maybe it will die if no one will use it and its developers will abandon it.
Activity: 132
July 25, 2017, 07:37:14 AM
Litecoin don't have enough marketing currently.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 06:28:29 AM
Litecoin is the eldest coin in cryptocurrencies world but I don't no what is happening. Is it true or right? Litecoin's  price is continuing to rise up. I think will be continued in future.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
July 25, 2017, 05:59:14 AM
128 pages dedicated to a coin which is most definitely not dead.

will someone please change the name of this thread?

or just insert "JOKE" after the title  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 24, 2017, 07:53:13 AM
I think not really and basically dead it just fades because of the bitcoin that grows faster and influence very fast.These litecoins are not really effective thats why these litecoins are not used and many are not interested because they are more imnterested in bitcoins.Now lite coins are increasing but it didnt dis appear.

Litecoin is just like his name lite. Everything that need to implemented in bitcoin is tested on lite first like segwit and with this success this will be only bigger progress for litecoin.
He is here for long and he will remain here now more are involved with it and that is good but should do this when price was low cuz all think like they think now with bitcoin price will fail. And happen quite the opposite price went sky high for ATH for litecoin. Not bad for some coin they say its "dead".
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
July 23, 2017, 10:58:45 PM
after threee years, litecoin officially resurrected.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
July 23, 2017, 10:44:18 PM
That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
July 23, 2017, 10:35:55 PM
What an insight that Op.  Tongue
Activity: 132
July 23, 2017, 10:30:27 PM
An altcoin will only die if the dev abandons the project or people dont use it. Clearly ltc is used by people
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
July 23, 2017, 05:49:00 PM
well I have been watching closely the $ value of Litecoin
and over the last 5 or so days it has been very stable at
around $45, this gives me confidence that others have
confidence in it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
July 23, 2017, 08:17:10 AM
I think not really and basically dead it just fades because of the bitcoin that grows faster and influence very fast.These litecoins are not really effective thats why these litecoins are not used and many are not interested because they are more imnterested in bitcoins.Now lite coins are increasing but it didnt dis appear.
Pages:
Jump to: