Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 87. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
January 12, 2016, 02:35:18 PM
maybe is not dead but I see it more like an p&d coin than something useful in the future
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 12, 2016, 01:16:21 PM
Litecoin is a dead body that still is the bigger among the alts, but is eroding and sooner or later will decompose. But may take a while until things readjust
Activity: 224
January 12, 2016, 01:07:27 PM
but why is it abandoned and how a great prop for bitcoin and the prospect of treatments is much higher and more quantitative, and not why there was a rise of price during the breakdown of blocks and not to talk about loss in General?
the view that not only in China but also in Russia is indifferent to LTC and that the attention of this magnitude, I think there are hidden puzzles that sense

Dude what are you saying? If you read your sentences you must agree it doesn't make any sense. Are you losing some bad translator?

Litecoin, though is a pump coin for the chinese.. Like so many other coins... bitcoin, ybcoin etc.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
January 12, 2016, 11:08:53 AM
but why is it abandoned and how a great prop for bitcoin and the prospect of treatments is much higher and more quantitative, and not why there was a rise of price during the breakdown of blocks and not to talk about loss in General?
the view that not only in China but also in Russia is indifferent to LTC and that the attention of this magnitude, I think there are hidden puzzles that sense
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
January 12, 2016, 10:59:09 AM
The day litecoin spiked, it was dead.
There is 0% Innovation, no development or unique selling points. Just a 'Rip off' of bitcoin.
The price now is the work of pump & dump groups (from china) who hold a good amount of litecon.

Activity: 168
January 12, 2016, 07:58:08 AM
It wil bee 50/50 with bitcoin after all this consfusion with forks and blocks.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 12, 2016, 05:58:31 AM
Well, dead but not so dead. Especially when you see the amounts traded on Yobit  Tongue

Litecoin is still the second largest cryptocurrency. It is the largest altcoin. So I think it is doing very well.
Activity: 756
January 12, 2016, 05:17:01 AM
Well, dead but not so dead. Especially when you see the amounts traded on Yobit  Tongue
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
January 12, 2016, 04:31:26 AM
yes litecoin is dead thats why its price has doubled since the year began Roll Eyes

Yes. I do not why it is still the second largest digital coin. The market cap is still very high.
Yes you do, its network effect

There's nothing dead about it, then.

Yep, its moving on the right direction and certainly not going to back down. 

it will not go down at lean not this year i sure hope it will go over this 5$ barrier if pass it then it will go on two digits for sure

by my calcs at 650 usb for btc this year everyone keeps saying ..at 0.008 ltc to btc that is $5.20 ltc..double the diff I can (with reduced elec costs NEXT winter) continue
to mine (for heat anyway even steven at worse) so yeah ..that work for me Smiley (2 titans it applies to above at ave 645mh)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 11, 2016, 09:26:54 AM
yes litecoin is dead thats why its price has doubled since the year began Roll Eyes

Yes. I do not why it is still the second largest digital coin. The market cap is still very high.

it will not go down at lean not this year i sure hope it will go over this 5$ barrier if pass it then it will go on two digits for sure
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
January 11, 2016, 08:08:45 AM

Activity: 126
January 10, 2016, 08:51:24 PM

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
January 10, 2016, 12:27:30 PM

legendary
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 23, 2015, 03:51:36 PM

Just let the trolls troll. That's what they were born to do.
And while they troll, I'll be buying more ltc.

and wait for bigger price 2 digits for example and sell like we all do the again wait and buy cheap i make a lot from ltc in past several years
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2015, 03:46:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2015, 09:34:38 AM

Just let the trolls troll. That's what they were born to do.
And while they troll, I'll be buying more ltc.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 507
December 23, 2015, 09:30:25 AM
Activity: 168
December 23, 2015, 09:26:03 AM
Will it go down even further? Anyone hoping it goes up to 40 dollars like in 2013?

i will but i dont think ltc will make 40 again i would love 2 like most of you but realistically we wont see it any time soon
The result of 2013 was fraudulent, you can not refer to this price as a mark in history. Litecoin is just starting to pick up a good pace, under the wing of Bitcoin. It will slowly grow into something prosperous if it continues the way it is going. The community is also still around, which is also a good sign.

No, $40 is a bit hard; but I guess it will be able to surpass 10-15 with ease within the next weeks/months.

This! But I would bet on this happening between Feb-Mar. Until there, HODL!
legendary
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
December 23, 2015, 09:08:35 AM
Will it go down even further? Anyone hoping it goes up to 40 dollars like in 2013?

i will but i dont think ltc will make 40 again i would love 2 like most of you but realistically we wont see it any time soon
The result of 2013 was fraudulent, you can not refer to this price as a mark in history. Litecoin is just starting to pick up a good pace, under the wing of Bitcoin. It will slowly grow into something prosperous if it continues the way it is going. The community is also still around, which is also a good sign.

No, $40 is a bit hard; but I guess it will be able to surpass 10-15 with ease within the next weeks/months.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 23, 2015, 07:47:11 AM

Pages:
Jump to: