Pages:
Author

Topic: Livecoin participants should be tag? - page 3. (Read 3515 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
July 21, 2019, 09:30:18 AM
I got no problem with tagging scam promoters. Done.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
July 21, 2019, 08:08:16 AM
Wow, things get to catch fire too quickly these days.
I just gave an application but never changed to their signature as I was a lot more confused about the current situation Livecoin is facing (scam accusations and all), so I decided to wait and watch how it goes for a day or two! I'd like to thank myself for being this much patient and seeing this thread today. It was not about money for me and I thought that their accusations were resolved, but that was not the case so I never changed my signature and still a part of temtum till now.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
July 21, 2019, 08:04:07 AM
First of all, if I didn't missed anything, this campaign still wasn't verified by Livecoin staff, so we don't even know that this campaign isn't fake.

You've missed. It was verified. I asked them in PM and they answered positively.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
July 21, 2019, 06:51:09 AM
You want campaign participants to pay izoomrud from their own pockets so you can continue to get paid
You are sounding like ALL participants are paying but ONLY I am going to get benefited. Participants pay and participants get continued to be benefited, where and what going wrong here. Due to their typical TOS, I am suggesting this. People/business from different country are having different practice and different belief. Moreover, this is just an attempt to support a business where I had worked, nothing more or nothing less.

You even want him to withdraw his accusations and delete what he said just because he'll get paid by the sig participants.
Money is money. There will be plenty of chances for livecoin to pay izoomrud and my proposal is based on all the donors may get refund too. This proposal is based on my understanding because like @suchmoon mentioned, something would have been missed-out/hidden due to translations. All the people here in this forum does not need to be an expert in English also does not need to be using a perfect translating services.

That sounds more like you are trying to bribe izoomrud.
No, people who have got benefited from a business trying to pay back by realizing their responsibilities. A typical TOS is a big concern here. When a business is more strict about their TOS, why not give them another chance which may cost some 5% to 10% of what they have already paid to the participants.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
July 21, 2019, 05:41:35 AM
If people remove their application I remove the neg, it is that simple (:

Please remove the tag. PM was sent.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
July 21, 2019, 05:40:16 AM
What settlement would be reasonable in your opinion?
By assuming there is only one scam accusation is open, I like to suggest a community driven settlement after realizing that livecoin is too firm with their TOS.

1. If old and new participants of livecoin campaigns like to support them financially, they may donate some BTC which could be at least half of what was actually claimed by izooomrud.
2. Escrow at least 0.15 BTC (and maximum 0.3BTC) (or current value of his altcoin) for paying to izooomrud.
3. Convince izooomrud to withdraw all scam accusation by assuming his lost money is about to be recovered.
4. Then, izooomrud may ask for recovery of his funds from livecoin by proving all negative effects were cleaned.
5. If livecoin will be refunding then donors may get back their BTC. But, regardless of livecoin's action against izooomrud in a given (or proposed) time-frame, I guess they still may be allowed to have campaign until another scam accusation will be raised.

Please note, I made this proposal based following assumptions (and facts):
1. Only one open scam accusation against livecoin.
2. Livecoin is ready to find a resolution if the problem will be discussed in closed manner.
3. There are enough community people will be ready to support livecoin financially due to their own good experience with them.

Finally, I was a one of old participant and I am ready to use/donate some 0.03 BTC  (10% of max) for enforcing livecoin to find a resolution within their TOS.

This is so much cringe.

You want campaign participants to pay izoomrud from their own pockets so you can continue to get paid and livecoin gets away with what they did. That's not going to happen.

You even want him to withdraw his accusations and delete what he said just because he'll get paid by the sig participants.

WHAT THE FUCK

That sounds more like you are trying to bribe izoomrud. Do you realize it?
Activity: 38
Merit: 5
July 21, 2019, 04:12:33 AM
If there are reasons in my book then definitely I am available to fight for justice. Please understand, like yourself, I am also having a life outside this forum.
Then spend some time here, you benefit on the forum and yet you cannot spend a little time to defend yourself and other who have no voice?
I don't know how much you are making in real life but I'm pretty sure you are not making a penny here.
July 21, 2019, 03:53:38 AM
I am not spamming anything,if you feel that its spam just hit that report to moderator buton.
I call you spammer because you are asking questions which are obviously answered within this topic. I mean your posts are not adding any value to the context in a constructive way but simply annoying as it seems you are too lazy to read but too active to ask questions.

Let them do their responsibilities, your only goal is to continue the campaign so you can benefit, but your solution is not even a temporary solution.
By participating their campaign, I feel it is my responsibility to suggest a solution. It may obviously benefit me if everything goes as per my vision. I am not scamming here anyone hence I am not beaching any moral.

other campaigns with active scam accusations are still running and participants are freely wearing the signature without fear of getting tag.
If there are reasons in my book then definitely I am available to fight for justice. Please understand, like yourself, I am also having a life outside this forum.
Activity: 38
Merit: 5
July 21, 2019, 03:22:18 AM
If you are part of livecoin exchange then you can help that person to regain his money but if you are just doing that to get them back for the signature campaign and their benefits for yourself then it is not acceptable in my opinion.
Literally you are spamming for the sake of post counts or merits (some people are imagining like writing in meta/reputation/scam accusation will get them easy merits and some statistics are proving them right too).

1. To help anyone for any problem, we can be any entity.
2. Already I have mentioned it is now up to few concerned people.
3. I got negative trust due to some "distant" problem, also I had worked for livecoin for few months. I guess I got enough reasons to state my opinion.

It is not a matter for the single person what you will do if many people lost their money in the same way just like OP,you will refund everything?
You mean livecoin will keep on scamming people ? I have answered this on my first post itself. Again I request you to read carefully before raising a stupid question.

I like to remind you what your PT reads:
Keep it simple,stupid!

You are insulting livecoin for making an action that they don't want to do.Let them do their responsibilities, your only goal is to continue the campaign so you can benefit, but your solution is not even a temporary solution. Go fight for the campaign if you want justice for all campaigners, other campaigns with active scam accusations are still running and participants are freely wearing the signature without fear of getting tag.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 21, 2019, 03:18:12 AM
If you are part of livecoin exchange then you can help that person to regain his money but if you are just doing that to get them back for the signature campaign and their benefits for yourself then it is not acceptable in my opinion.
Literally you are spamming for the sake of post counts or merits (some people are imagining like writing in meta/reputation/scam accusation will get them easy merits and some statistics are proving them right too).

3. I got negative trust due to some "distant" problem, also I had worked for livecoin for few months. I guess I got enough reasons to state my opinion.

It is not a matter for the single person what you will do if many people lost their money in the same way just like OP,you will refund everything?
You mean livecoin will keep on scamming people ? I have answered this on my first post itself. Again I request you to read carefully before raising a stupid question.

Keep it simple,stupid!
Being a participant doesn't mean that you are part of the live coin exchange for these kind of issues.

You got negative trust for wearing a signature and like many people got but they removed their application and accepted that they did wrong thing so they were removed from their negative trust, if you likely to stand with live coin exchange that you might be have red trust until the accusations solved.

I am not spamming anything,if you feel that its spam just hit that report to moderator buton.
July 21, 2019, 03:06:18 AM

Keep it simple,stupid!
July 21, 2019, 02:48:57 AM
izooomrud  not asking for financial help,he just asking to refund his own money which have been seized by the livecoin without appropriate reason.
He may ask or may not ask but a settlement could be achieved in the above said way. Now, it is up to izooomrud and other livecoin sig. camp participants and more importantly few DTs to support this way of settlement.

If you are willing to help for gaining the lost or stolen fund you can help them in PMs but this doesn't make them as trustworthy again until they give appropriate reason or refund the money.
Sounds like you did not read all the breadth and width of this topic. Please read where livecoin is standing and I am not here to simply help izooomrud but trying to give another chance for livecoin to clear themselves.

July 21, 2019, 01:36:19 AM
izooomrud  not asking for financial help,he just asking to refund his own money which have been seized by the livecoin without appropriate reason.
He may ask or may not ask but a settlement could be achieved in the above said way. Now, it is up to izooomrud and other livecoin sig. camp participants and more importantly few DTs to support this way of settlement.

If you are willing to help for gaining the lost or stolen fund you can help them in PMs but this doesn't make them as trustworthy again until they give appropriate reason or refund the money.
Sounds like you did not read all the breadth and width of this topic. Please read where livecoin is standing and I am not here to simply help izooomrud but trying to give another chance for livecoin to clear themselves.

Edit:
I have sent a PM to izooomrud. It reads:
Hi,

I like to link you to my proposal for a settlement on your dispute with livecoin :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51895738

Please read this carefully and kindly state your opinion there itself.

I am able to understand your pain on losing something and I feel heartfully sorry for your losses and being a member of same community, I like to suggest you to come forward to solve the dispute in an amicable way.

You never need to give up your rights and face losses but you may need to be flexible for finding a solution. This is just a humble request.

Thank you.

For transparency I paste the message here. (I am the sender hence there will be no breaching on opening that here Wink)
July 21, 2019, 01:27:37 AM
By assuming there is only one scam accusation is open, I like to suggest a community driven settlement after realizing that livecoin is too firm with their TOS.

1. If old and new participants of livecoin campaigns like to support them financially, they may donate some BTC which could be at least half of what was actually claimed by izooomrud.
2. Escrow at least 0.15 BTC (and maximum 0.3BTC) (or current value of his said altcoin) for paying to izooomrud.
3. Convince izooomrud to withdraw all scam accusation by assuming his lost money is about to be recovered.
4. Then, izooomrud may ask for recovery of his funds from livecoin by proving all negative effects were cleaned.
5. If livecoin will be refunding then donors may get back their BTC. But, regardless of livecoin's action against izooomrud in a given (or proposed) time-frame, I guess they still may be allowed to have campaign until another scam accusation will be raised.

Please note, I made this proposal based following assumptions and facts:
2. Livecoin is ready to find a resolution if the problem will be discussed in closed manner.
3. There are enough community people will be ready to support livecoin financially due to their own good experience with them.

Finally, I was a one of old participant and I am ready to use/donate some 0.03 BTC  (10% of max) for enforcing livecoin to find a resolution within their TOS.
izooomrud  not asking for financial help,he just asking to refund his own money which have been seized by the livecoin without appropriate reason.If you are willing to help for gaining the lost or stolen fund you can help them in PMs but this doesn't make them as trustworthy again until they give appropriate reason or refund the money.
July 20, 2019, 11:57:34 PM

2. Escrow at least 0.15 BTC (and maximum 0.3BTC) (or current value of his altcoin) for paying to izooomrud.

Please note, I made this proposal based following assumptions (and facts):

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
July 20, 2019, 10:20:06 PM
Client makes wrongful accusations toward our Exchange. The status of the mentioned asset is indicated as the lowest and not recommended for purchase. The client has knowingly bought the trash asset. The fact that the asset is not available for withdrawal at the moment, is not a scam. The acquired funds is still in the client’s account, he can sell this asset after the purchase, and withdraw BTC for example.

We gave all explanations to the client as well, we suggested a few ways to solve this situation, but he refused. He threatens, abuses our staff and publish slander that has nothing to do with reality. Such behavior is illegal itself, it broke User Agreement as well local legislation too, this is a true SCAM. We also consider connivance of the bitcointalk administration in such questions - inappropriate.

That doesn't sound a genuine offer because it omits the fact that LiveCoin will not budge on the "don't say bad things about us" clause. In other words, "he can sell this asset after the purchase, and withdraw BTC" is blatantly false because (emphasis mine):

Communication and relationship between client and Exchange is regulated by User agreement, which every user accepts at registration. There is no way to register without accepting the user agreement. However, rarely, some clients ignore and flagrantly breach the User agreement.

For the first time of violation of rules, we just warn client, but in case of repeatedly violations, account may be blocked for verification and further investigation. But, even in this case, we allow to withdraw all funds after the removing of false information and consequences caused by this publication. In some cases, verification may be required by the security team.

This is exactly what happened to the said client
. This client created a ticket with a demand to enable withdrawal of MONA for his account, what is absolutely impossible because of the attack on the MONA network and public refusal of the developers to bear responsibility for that. We replied to the client with the explanation regarding MONA asset, but he decided to start spreading false allegations, publicly accusing the Exchange of fraud, and thus misleading the other clients.

The client is clearly provoking a conflict, ignoring all suggested options of settlement. Earlier this client said that all information, violating the user agreement had been removed, but the investigation found out that, on the contrary, there is much more such information now. All further discussions of this issue will be held solely with the client and only after eliminating all negative effects.

There is a possibility of something being lost in translation. Perhaps "he can sell [...]" was meant to be "he could sell [...] [before we cut him off for saying bad things but now it's too late]".

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
July 20, 2019, 09:52:42 PM

Either allow them to withdraw the MONA or refund the Bitcoin used to purchase the MONA originally. This results in no financial damages as izooomrud is made whole. If a user deposited MONA, give them their MONA back or BTC equivalent based on the actual market value.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
July 20, 2019, 09:48:20 PM

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
July 20, 2019, 09:43:10 PM
Could you link me to the posts/screenshots where Livecoin offered a fair method of resolution and the user disagreed? If Livecoin, in good faith, offered a reasonable settlement, then it's definitely izooomrud's fault for not taking the settlement.

Proposal of the exchange and user's response.

-snip-

I don't know what LiveCoin offered in private, but I don't think that a reasonable settlement is "Your fault for buying a coin that we can't properly support, now go market sell it at a loss to some other sucker and withdraw your BTC".
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
July 20, 2019, 09:35:39 PM
Could you link me to the posts/screenshots where Livecoin offered a fair method of resolution and the user disagreed? If Livecoin, in good faith, offered a reasonable settlement, then it's definitely izooomrud's fault for not taking the settlement.

Proposal of the exchange and user's response.

Client makes wrongful accusations toward our Exchange. The status of the mentioned asset is indicated as the lowest and not recommended for purchase. The client has knowingly bought the trash asset. The fact that the asset is not available for withdrawal at the moment, is not a scam. The acquired funds is still in the client’s account, he can sell this asset after the purchase, and withdraw BTC for example.

We gave all explanations to the client as well, we suggested a few ways to solve this situation, but he refused. He threatens, abuses our staff and publish slander that has nothing to do with reality. Such behavior is illegal itself, it broke User Agreement as well local legislation too, this is a true SCAM. We also consider connivance of the bitcointalk administration in such questions - inappropriate.

<...> This asset did not have any «statuses» when I bought it in the beginning of 2018. The statuses you are referring to were created much later. Why are you lying? You brought up an interesting topic, and I would like to thank you for that. You statement makes me wonder - how did the "junk asset" appear on your stock exchange? I understand it would have not been right if I bought a "junk asset" and lost a lot of money because of its fall, then began demanding a compensation from you. This was not the case, and again you are trying to twist my words to misrepresent reality and confuse everyone. I bought a "trash asset", then you lost it during the “attack 51%” and I cannot withdraw it up to this time! Don’t try to tell me where I should sell it, I will decide it without your advice! <...>
Pages:
Jump to: