Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 13. (Read 244736 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello,

Has anybody actually used any of the products, i.e. debit cards, gold bars etc?

I think that this will add credibility to the whole project and will boost the value and interest on this coin.

I was wondering the same thing? I have quite a bit of MID after today's drop, so I may try and use some it to get some gold and will let the community know the results. I mean if they actually honor it at $0.12 USD, you could practially double your money buying MID on trex and then trading it for gold.

Cheers,
Pit
Activity: 15
Hello,

Has anybody actually used any of the products, i.e. debit cards, gold bars etc?

I think that this will add credibility to the whole project and will boost the value and interest on this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
I think there is less than 50 persons know this coin,
Dev do you have any plan for Marketing?

No toppit the nethash is high enough without all of bitcoin trying to mine gold
Activity: 8
I can not complete my manual payment from pool. It says that the confirmation mail was sent but I don't get any mail on my adress or I get it 12 ours later when token is expired?!? I wrote a support ticket and there is no answer for 3 days now?!? It seems that problem is only with hotmail. On my other "gmail" account there is no problem at all. Devs can you do something?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think there is less than 50 persons know this coin,
Dev do you have any plan for Marketing?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
So where's the 2% bonus from the pool ?

Good question  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
So where's the 2% bonus from the pool ?
Whatever...I'll take those cheap MID whenever I got the BTC to spare.
Activity: 22
Huh My god,the coin is undervalue now....

Yeah it's getting killed on Bittrex. I'm holding about 2500 and I'm not a happy camper at the moment.  Sad

What will be this coin if situation dont change?

Why ppl sell at this price if it's guaranted ? There is no sense

Yes, why are people selling and missing out on 50% of their profit? There's no sense in that.
http://www.moosehockeyleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/fucky.jpg

People were selling as low as 17k satoshi, we're backing the price at 33k satoshi. That's pretty much 50% loss.

Something wrong 0.0, i know crypto world are unlogic, but i never know it's at this point.....
or meybe there is something behind this

This was posted in the LitecoinDark thread.
About Bittrex. Just as curiosity.
I have noticed the deliberate bot pattern there.

I have checked many other quite new born or emerging cryptocurrencies which main trading exchange is Bittrex (sometimes they have some 2nd on or 3rd one like Cryptsy or Poloniex but the trade colume there is lower).

It appears that Bittrex bots tend to lower prices down to hover around certain BTC prices, ranging between

0.001, 0.0001, 0.00001, 0.000001, 0.0000001 BTC

up to

0.0014, 0.00014, 0.000014, 0.0000014, 0.00000014 BTC etc. (if the price is a bit larger than the decimation of 0.1 then it seems to be, because there is an interest in buying this certain cryptocurrency).

It seems self evident that prices very seldom reach more than these, like for example 0.00015, 0.000017, 0.0000016, 0.00000018 etc.
When this happens, it is becasue of sudden large amount of coin being purchased within short period of time. Then bots bring the price down again.

They use these bots delieberately to have the smallest prices to compete with other exchanges.

http://bitinfocharts.com/markets/

Just some of the examples:

NAUT         0.00012   BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
MMXIV       0.014       BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
CANN         0.000012  BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
ROOT         0.00014    BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
CLOAK        0.00015    BTC (Price on Bittrex)
XC             0.0014     BTC  (Main exchange Bittrex)
BTM           0.0014     BTC  (Price on Bittrex)
VRC           0.00013    BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
START       0.00011    BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
BTCD         0.012       BTC  (Price on Bittrex)
BC            0.00015     BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
VOOT        0.0000011  BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
TRUST       0.0000015 BTC  (Main exchange Bittrex)

And many more...

In 80-90% of cases Bittrex offerrs the lowest prices in the market from all major exchanges out there.
I recommend abandoning this exchange and move to other exchanges like Poloniex, BTC-E anbd maybe even Bitter...
That's for the sake of your cryptos. Unless you are a speculant and spend thousands of BTC buying cheap cryptos on Bittrex and selling on another...

Maybe something is up with Bittrex. You guys might consider trying to find another exchange.

Yeah it's getting killed on Bittrex. I'm holding about 2500 and I'm not a happy camper at the moment.  Sad

Yes, why are people selling and missing out on 50% of their profit? There's no sense in that.

People were selling as low as 17k satoshi, we're backing the price at 33k satoshi. That's pretty much 50% loss.

Something wrong 0.0, i know crypto world are unlogic, but i never know it's at this point.....
or meybe there is something behind this

Activity: 378
MidasCoin Dice
House Edge 1.1%
http://mid.dice.cryptospot.me
Enjoy!

Yeah it's getting killed on Bittrex. I'm holding about 2500 and I'm not a happy camper at the moment.  Sad
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi,

Now its more than 7 days after relaunch.. where is the 2% bonus for old miners?

Thanks

same question here

Hello,

For everyone waiting for a bounty we will issue the bounties today, this also goes for the 2% miner bonuses. Sorry for the delays.

Regards,
MA
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Hi,

Now its more than 7 days after relaunch.. where is the 2% bonus for old miners?

Thanks

same question here
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
A strange coin/pool in that, the diff is all over the place, on same hashrate. Wallet shows completely different diff, as does the .bat file.
After 9 hours mining, hard to say if it's worth it or not yet  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: