Pages:
Author

Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 14. (Read 244736 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Damn, I start mining last night diff ~400. Checked before bed diff up to 1k. Quit mining.

Check pool this morning diff back down. Start mining diff back to 900 and heading higher. Don't the big rigs have better coins to mine?  Cheesy

Oh well I'll keep on it for a few days to see what happens.

-Pit

It's not the rigs, it's the pool. 200diff / 1000diff , same hashrate..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Damn, I start mining last night diff ~400. Checked before bed diff up to 1k. Quit mining.

Check pool this morning diff back down. Start mining diff back to 900 and heading higher. Don't the big rigs have better coins to mine?  Cheesy

Oh well I'll keep on it for a few days to see what happens.

-Pit
Hello everyone,

For those asking about future plans, see the Development Status section in the first post, specifically additional services. These show just some of the plans we have for future offerings. We will also resume our marketing strategies shortly, so expect some buzz to pick up in the next days or so.

Thanks again for everyone's support.
excuse me,when I tried to withdraw my coins in the pool which is earned by refers.met this:
Code:
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/php-mpos/include/pages/referrals/earnings.inc.php on line 16
what shall i do now?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, our development team is working on fixing the problem.

EDIT: The problem has been resolved.
thanks, and another question,I haven't claimed my Chinese translation& QQ group  rewards yet,could i claim it now?for the tickets has been closed now.

To claim your old bounty, please reopen your ticket or submit a new ticket quoting your old ticket number.
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
Hello everyone,

For those asking about future plans, see the Development Status section in the first post, specifically additional services. These show just some of the plans we have for future offerings. We will also resume our marketing strategies shortly, so expect some buzz to pick up in the next days or so.

excuse me,when I tried to withdraw my coins in the pool which is earned by refers.met this:
Code:
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/php-mpos/include/pages/referrals/earnings.inc.php on line 16
what shall i do now?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, our development team is working on fixing the problem.

thanks, and another question,I haven't claimed my Chinese translation& QQ group  rewards yet,could i claim it now?for the tickets has been closed now.
Hello everyone,

Code:
what shall i do now?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi,

Now its more than 7 days after relaunch.. where is the 2% bonus for old miners?

Thanks
Activity: 167
When should the price be more high?
Activity: 752
Code:
what shall i do now?

I have seen that same issue today as well. MidasCoin, please advise...
Activity: 599
Hello everyone,

Code:
what shall i do now?
Hello everyone,

Activity: 1008
i only saw 1 article in news site so far, no active Facebook marketing and low tweet also, i think they still preparing the promotion plan since this coin still new birth.

I suggest spend some income to hire professional internet marketer to design the proper plan and get in to crypto news service network. i saw other less innovation coin are having good marketing/promotion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think they didnt work week end... it's a company...
Activity: 224
 Smiley  No one from the team answer our questions,we just want to know if there are some plans about this coin in the future.
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
This coin need marketing for getting a potential success.
Hello,

Do yoir team have any marketing plan?
Activity: 27

Interesting concept. Where is the Gold stored? Is there a proof that the Gold is really bought and stored in a bank safe available at any time?

That means the coin already has 22 kg Gold now?

Still no answers for my questions. MidasCoin where is your Gold stored? Proof that it really exists? There are nearly 23kg now?

This^
Activity: 1008
every coin need a solid clever marketing plan to thrive, no matter what that coin offer without good promotion and marketing there will be no market/user.
Seen no one interests this Coin?
Guaranted value?
only gambler here?
Activity: 224
 Smiley do not have any further plan,do not have high popularity. Smiley
Sorry for not post in this thread for a long time now I am back. Grin
Any good news ?