Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 32. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
One his path is this project must go smoothly and deja will get green trust,
the dev team should be able to prove this the project is not a SCAM,
prove it and people will believe it !!  Smiley
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
I will watch this thread regarding the crowdsale hope it's going fine after dev received - trust.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I bought some with my own funds in the ICO so am waiting patiently for the results of positive work ethics and road map implementation. We cannot make any presumptions without concrete facts and evidence. I am hoping our investment will bear good fruit.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
dear dev why your account read trust?
this is a scamm ico ?

redtrust because laude sensitive ,this ico not used escrow
But dev say used internal escrow

Yet they are offering escrow for another campaign. Embarrassed
Minexcoin I believe it was called. Undecided
escrow need for safe investor fund but have some success ico not used escrow
If this campaign scam dev was run with 380 btc invstor fund

im hoping that this is not a scam campaign because actually this will be my first signature campaign Sad im hoping for the best and im expecting for the successful of this campaign.

I hope this is not. I think they can be trusted. Those are just false accusations.  They should post proof first before they tell us its a scam.
Well just wait for further announcement info about this project and why the developer given -trust .
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
this is a scamm ico ?

im hoping that this is not a scam campaign because actually this will be my first signature campaign Sad im hoping for the best and im expecting for the successful of this campaign.

I hope this is not. I think they can be trusted. Those are just false accusations.  They should post proof first before they tell us its a scam.
Activity: 330
Silverlink
Guess it helped that the account wasn't marked until most of the coins were raised. Could of scared a lot of investors away!!!

Yes, project has enough funds to grow and with so many channels we are advertising on it will make little to no impact that, we refused his Escrow services (from lauda) that's why the tag, but we refused him only, not all. He talks about trust when he only has a big number of anonymous accounts here on this forum and tried to escrow a project of this size, (Ibminer=Lauda). We can't trust someone just by seeing green numbers below its avatar.

This topic is to talk about Link, please ignore him and let's keep this project with such high quality as always.

Following an investigation, we've found this user having tried to offer a 'multi-signature' escrow when in reality he had two of these 3 accounts.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
this is a scamm ico ?

Activity: 630
this is a scamm ico ?

Activity: 518
Nice project, waiting to see the whitepaper tomorrow as I heard on slack, following
Yes true and now the whitepaper has been released, please visit: https://ethereum.link/whitepaper_lang.php available at 13 languages:

Bahasa
Српски
Deutsche
English
Ελληνικά
Français
Italiano
Português
Pусский
Română
Tiếng Việt
हिंदी
日本語

With the whitepaper then ease all of investors from different countries. Great project dev.
Activity: 485
this is a scamm ico ?

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Guess it helped that the account wasn't marked until most of the coins were raised. Could of scared a lot of investors away!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
this is a scamm ico ?

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
ANN has been updated and now you can check your specific Whitepaper on this page: https://ethereum.link/whitepaper_lang.php
I will try to go through the white paper for this token. The ideas behind this project look good and I do believe the white paper will reveal more.
Activity: 416
this is a scamm ico ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ANN has been updated and now you can check your specific Whitepaper on this page: https://ethereum.link/whitepaper_lang.php
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Why deja get red trust? Got red trust from lauda,very bad very bad.
Any bad news for LNK?

lauda has decided that LNK ethereum is SCAM, but everyone in here sure if projects LNK ethereum not SCAM,
but we'll see the progress of this project,  whether can convincing everyone here or not.  Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
hi dev, I invested a small into the project and I have a question, Do you have plan to list LNK to any exchange after ICO's over?
i think they will but not sure wich exchange it will be the first one!
Activity: 118
hi dev, I invested a small into the project and I have a question, Do you have plan to list LNK to any exchange after ICO's over?
Activity: 234
24 more days to go before the token sales end,
Can't wait for it hope that this project to be a huge success.
Yes it's still 3 weeks away
All here wants the best and success

And there is a lot of inactive members here, so, after this ICO, I am sure that we are going to receive more because of that. Only active members will be the one who will sharing the whole bounty for Signature Campaign.  So, lets just keep on being active on this one, and always be updated. Smiley

Yep. Let's do our job in our own signature campaign so we can harvest our labor after the project completion since some members are kinda not doing their job. I'm rooting for the success of this ICO.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
On every altcoin thread there is some fud or scam accusations. I never like to believe anythign is a scam until I see solid proof. For now I have purchased a few LINK and am awaiting for the successful end of the ICO in order to store my LINK safely for the longer term. i wish the Team has a good beginning and we succeed together. Let us be optimistic for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: