Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 35. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Which escrow can I send my coins to if I want to join this ICO?

Everyone has been using an escrow for this?

Send them to the ETH address, investments in ETH are not moved until end of distribution.

Basically nothing is moved until distribution, those are good trolls as always a newbie account making accusations.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
Which escrow can I send my coins to if I want to join this ICO?

Everyone has been using an escrow for this?
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Check it guys...They seems to be scammer's.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19033724

it's not a wonder that some people like you always scream SCAM, you can't even use your real account and hide into a newbie account, we frequently saw someone like you in every good project's thread, in every successful project, there's always like you who wanted to ruin the momentum.
go and hide alone.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Hope Ethereum.link Team can answer that all question, Actually a few days ago i also asked for who Escrow for this ICO, but didnt get any reply yet, I'll waiting when the good answer from team there, and hope all going good and can continues to support this project till the end of crowdsale Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Hi, I would like to reserve the Turkish translation.
Merit: 500

you must have good proof before say scam
are you have a proof ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
so the ICO and the 10th July do i am correct guys?  i think at the moment 400btc is quite good result , still many days to go !
No LNK ico finish on 10th of june not july. Its only 25 days left before ico done please do visit the website so that you know when the ico ends here os the link
https://ethereum.link/ICO/stats.php
oh You are right, I was wrong hahaha, stay 25 more days hmmm still a long time.  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
so the ICO and the 10th July do i am correct guys?  i think at the moment 400btc is quite good result , still many days to go !
No LNK ico finish on 10th of june not july. Its only 25 days left before ico done please do visit the website so that you know when the ico ends here os the link
https://ethereum.link/ICO/stats.php
Merit: 251
to my knowledge 10 juni not 10 juli, because this projects will running only for 1 month more,
I am hope many more  people who want to participate in in here, before the deadline ends.
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
This is going to be an interesting project.  been following for a while now.  Can't wait to see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
Sorry if I did't get it right, but if the LNK tokens are tied with the silver value this is great for not droping in value.
My question is: how could their value grow, if silver remain constant for example?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is blog bounty is still open? I know ICO is over but if still it is active then I would like to join.And how I can add custom tokens in myetherwallet thanks.

Hi,

Blog bounty is still available. You can add LNK token with these details: Address;0x5188F26D12FE6bb7D322e5F1f655655c720C08Eb Token Symbol;LNK Decimals;6

However final LNK token is not for sell or trade at any place but in our ICO dashboard https://ethereum.link/stats.php

Contracts would be re-made no actual LNK token is valid until the official announcement at distribution.
Activity: 118
I like all projects that are asset of Ethereum so I invested in some BTC into the project.
But which is exchange that LNK to be listed on it first?
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Looks like a very promising Project but I'd like to ask about the ICO stats right now, it says that total raised is 138+btc which has an equivalent of 1070+LNK. But the price of LNK is 0.025 btc each so that means the only 25+btc raised only or maybe that equivalent of btc raised on LNK is wrong which should be something like 5000-6000LNK already.

The price of 1 LNK is 1/3 Ether. LNK to Ether to Bitcoin conversion may results in weird statistics. Keep in mind: 1 Ether = 3 LNK Tokens for the ICO.
LNK now is ranging value of 0.017BTC each this is cool actually, I've been thinking about that how many LNK in 1 stake calculation
would it be? This was close or similar to other campaign whihc is iEx.ec that gave the highest paid to their participants, I wish this one Ethereum Link will be like that,. Cheesy
Activity: 234
Ethereum link seems promising from point of view of trading because eth will sail to high up during 2017. The dev team of Ethereum.link are hard working. I believe that they will went to exhaust their ICO tokens soon before deadline.
yeah, the dev team of Ethereum.link will running  the this project with hard working and serious,
because before deadline 10 juni upcoming  we are all here hope the dev team of Ethereum.link already issued they ICO tokens.
 Smiley
I'm also hoping that they will reach their target before the deadline and release it as soon as possible which will benefit everyone. We are almost halfway through to reach the target and I hope that a lot will invest in this project.
Activity: 114
Everything work perfectly in this project and dev is professional. I still support this one.
Merit: 1000
Ethereum link seems promising from point of view of trading because eth will sail to high up during 2017. The dev team of Ethereum.link are hard working. I believe that they will went to exhaust their ICO tokens soon before deadline.
Yeah that as i see with ETH Ethereum.link had a great opportunity to become a good market connector, and as you say, I hope so and believe enought about that
Activity: 882
that is a great ico guys! still many days left and this team are making all the best !

yes that's right, even though there are less people who joined us in this campaign but still i think that this campaign will be successful im hoping and praying for the successful, till when does this sig campaign? this is my first campaign anyway. thanks
Yes, this project will work and be great.
We all hope this project will be successful
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
that is a great ico guys! still many days left and this team are making all the best !

yes that's right, even though there are less people who joined us in this campaign but still i think that this campaign will be successful im hoping and praying for the successful, till when does this sig campaign? this is my first campaign anyway. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: