Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 34. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Wow the ICO already got 378,229 BTC,
Can't wait how many more it will get before it ends.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
German ANN Thread UP!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lnk-12musd-erhalten-ethereumlink-flexible-market-connector-ico-start-1919840

please reserve also for Whitepaper and Full Website Translation or share with the other german translators.

cheers!

Activity: 364
Great job, more than BTC: 378,229 collected (more than $660,000) and Token Sale Ending in: 25 Days 06 Hr 48 Min 11 Sec

And get bonus: 9%, it's time to get the best price, join Ethereum link: https://ethereum.link/ICO/stats.php
Nice one this is promise. 378,229btc is a very huge capitalization and this will create volume in the days to come. Hope to raise capital and join early.

Looks like this project is going to be a success. I'm so glad I joined.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Great job, more than BTC: 378,229 collected (more than $660,000) and Token Sale Ending in: 25 Days 06 Hr 48 Min 11 Sec

And get bonus: 9%, it's time to get the best price, join Ethereum link: https://ethereum.link/ICO/stats.php
Nice one this is promise. 378,229btc is a very huge capitalization and this will create volume in the days to come. Hope to raise capital and join early.
Activity: 518

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
After watching this project closely, I believe it has a very big opportunity to make a great performance after ico.
Right, the people within the Ethereum.link team should have enough updates where the price of the coin should increase without much help from the whales that missed the ICO. If the team brings the right updates and do what they write then there really shouldn't be any type of issues with the Project that will cause immediate harm to it.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
I am pretty sure that’s the only thing that we can do because pretty much anything that is listed in this forum contains a risk that the investor must learn to overcome since big money could be made with just a single trade.
I think that this ICO is legit and people will be happy with the results.

I agree with you, rather than we argue about escrow and some other unimportant things, it's better to continue to participate to make it more successful, don't always think negatively with everything, be critical, but still optimistic

Unimportant?
You understand that risk has different levels?  It is not just "risk" or "no risk".

Of course everything on this forum has a risk.

However, that risk is GREATLY REDUCED when there is someone handling the funds who has done 100's or 1000's of escrows without scamming someone.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
I am pretty sure that’s the only thing that we can do because pretty much anything that is listed in this forum contains a risk that the investor must learn to overcome since big money could be made with just a single trade.

I agree with you, rather than we argue about escrow and some other unimportant things, it's better to continue to participate to make it more successful, don't always think negatively with everything, be critical, but still optimistic
legendary
Goonies never say die.
Link response against baseless accusations using as only point the escrow are totally against our business vision.

You have the right idea, there shouldn't be any reason why the Ethereum.link team should explain themselves within another thread just because some bullies try to slander the project.

Escrowed ICO’s are not necessary for a project to survive, it’s like some kids just graduated ICO schooling and forgot that they are in the real world.

Yep, there isn't any insurance of any kind from an 'escrow' , I do correct review before investing on one, if they dev just wants money and he doesnt even understands what hes doing, even with 20 escrows you will lose money, unlike Link which is explained clearly and trustfully.

Have you talked to the devs?  do they exist or is it just their pictures?

I'm very very worried about sending anything without someone trusted involved.

How is it explained trustfully?   It just looks like a bunch of images and text  Huh  

So sorry for all of the questions, this is very concerning without a trusted escrow.

I just feel it, just as I feel when one coin will dump or rise, I feel too when an ICO/project is scam or not.

Why should I trust your instincts? 
Besides, if you could "feel" when a coin rises or falls, you wouldn't need to invest in an ICO because you would make plenty of money day trading.

I find it interesting that you are fine with no escrow for this ICO, but not when your buying accounts?    Huh

.04BTC we need to use escrow

Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Link response against baseless accusations using as only point the escrow are totally against our business vision.

You have the right idea, there shouldn't be any reason why the Ethereum.link team should explain themselves within another thread just because some bullies try to slander the project.

Escrowed ICO’s are not necessary for a project to survive, it’s like some kids just graduated ICO schooling and forgot that they are in the real world.

Yep, there isn't any insurance of any kind from an 'escrow' , I do correct review before investing on one, if they dev just wants money and he doesnt even understands what hes doing, even with 20 escrows you will lose money, unlike Link which is explained clearly and trustfully.

How is it explained trustfully?   It just looks like a bunch of images and text  Huh  

So sorry for all of the questions, this is very concerning without a trusted escrow.

I just feel it, just as I feel when one coin will dump or rise, I feel too when an ICO/project is scam or not.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

legendary
Goonies never say die.

Have you talked to the devs?  do they exist or is it just their pictures?

How is it explained trustfully?   It just looks like a bunch of images and text  Huh   

Activity: 392
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Let's go LNK, such a successful ICO, there are many many days left and I'm sure this will pay off for all.   Cheesy
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Activity: 756

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Which escrow can I send my coins to if I want to join this ICO?

Everyone has been using an escrow for this?

Send them to the ETH address, investments in ETH are not moved until end of distribution.

Basically nothing is moved until distribution, those are good trolls as always a newbie account making accusations.

Ok but if they are scammers, they take the ETH and disappear.  
There should be a trusted person to handle the ETH, this would be called an escrow, who is it?

So you are not sure if they are scammers or not, you haven't done correct diligence and your judgement is if you can avoid to be scammed, you can still deal or trade or even trust your investment to scammers as long as you are not the one scammed by them, if other people who didn't took precautions got scammed you don't care.  Smiley

Activity: 330
Silverlink
legendary
Goonies never say die.
Which escrow can I send my coins to if I want to join this ICO?

Everyone has been using an escrow for this?

Send them to the ETH address, investments in ETH are not moved until end of distribution.

Basically nothing is moved until distribution, those are good trolls as always a newbie account making accusations.

Ok but if they are scammers, they take the ETH and disappear.  Where are funds moved??
There should be a trusted person to handle the ETH, this would be an escrow?
Activity: 756
Check it guys...They seems to be scammer's.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19033724

you must have good proof before say scam
are you have a proof ?

I am pretty sure that they aren't a scam because it does not make any sense for anyone with a brain to give money to some stranger on the Internet. I don’t really care for the pretty green numbers under the person’s username, if I don’t know you then I don’t know you.

I hope this ICO will be a successful one.
Pages:
Jump to: