Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 33. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
If you lookup the info website at whois, the registrants info connected with a lot of scam news.

And you can't find any info about the devs on the google.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
German ANN Thread UP!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lnk-12musd-erhalten-ethereumlink-flexible-market-connector-ico-start-1919840

please reserve also for Whitepaper and Full Website Translation or share with the other german translators.

cheers!

Thank you, added to OP.
great, emails sent please check.
legendary
German ANN Thread UP!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lnk-12musd-erhalten-ethereumlink-flexible-market-connector-ico-start-1919840

please reserve also for Whitepaper and Full Website Translation or share with the other german translators.

cheers!

Good that you've translated, I was planning to do it, but I'll let you the job. Wink
i guess you did a good job with French Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
24 more days to go before the token sales end,
Can't wait for it hope that this project to be a huge success.
Yes it's still 3 weeks away
All here wants the best and success
With the large amount of people purchasing a spot within the ICO, the ICO might end before the 3 week period. I think that the people that purchased the ICO will make a bunch of money when the coin gets placed on Bitcoin Exchanges because there's a large community behind it already.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

And there is a lot of inactive members here, so, after this ICO, I am sure that we are going to receive more because of that. Only active members will be the one who will sharing the whole bounty for Signature Campaign.  So, lets just keep on being active on this one, and always be updated. Smiley
Activity: 882
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
Hi, I would like to reserve the Turkish translation.

You must have requested it the first time since this Campaign started, because someone might have been already request a reservation for this turkish translation, but still, for confirmation, PM the manager of this Campaign to make things clear up. Smiley
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Why deja get red trust? Got red trust from lauda,very bad very bad.
Any bad news for LNK?

Ibminer don't trust the project, and has what he considers to be "proof".
I think a scam can't be proved before it has been released.
Whitepaper is clear, the project is meaningful; there's nothing to worry about according to myself.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
Why deja get red trust? Got red trust from lauda,very bad very bad.
Any bad news for LNK?
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
German ANN Thread UP!

cheers!

Good that you've translated, I was planning to do it, but I'll let you the job. Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
After watching this project closely, I believe it has a very big opportunity to make a great performance after ico.
Right, the people within the Ethereum.link team should have enough updates where the price of the coin should increase without much help from the whales that missed the ICO. If the team brings the right updates and do what they write then there really shouldn't be any type of issues with the Project that will cause immediate harm to it.

Indeed, As I can see the ethereum link was giving an update here most of the time, And I don't see any thing that they did something wrong about giving any information to their project as well. In fact, their community also showing satisfaction to the accommodation where the ethereum team did.  Wink
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
German ANN Thread UP!

cheers!

Thank you, added to OP.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
This ico is acting the same or better as any other ico outhere, so I will say accounts saying fool things are either troll shills or just paid fud

Ibminer, Layer1gfx resonded your questions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19046178
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Few hours left for the 9% bonus to end, this'll get interesting  Smiley
Activity: 686
do you know where this coin will be trade after the ico , it will nice to get biggest exchange lice bittrex or poloniex!

It will surely get an exchange of that size after distribution but I can't specify a name at this point.
thanks guys, where to invest , if i decide to partecipate at the ico could i use my wallet at myethwallet thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
Anyone here know how to add ethereum.link to myetherwallet and when is the bounties will be distributed for twitter campaign?
About the bounties distribution once LNK become successful before end of ico you can get your reward on twitter. And ico ends june 10 why so early to ask about distribution?
legendary
they ask you to register for the ICO and you get an ETH or BTC address to send your investments to.

the LNK Token Address is 0x7209BA29bA9b163C655b12CbF3c33369b77E1742

So far they collected 14.325829972389299398 Ether
but there may be multiple addresses.

it says:

How to Exchange Ether for LNK

Exchange Ether for LNK Token by sending any amount you want into the above address.

Send only from an Ethereum wallet like Geth, Mist Wallet or online client side wallets such as Myetherwallet.com

Do not send Ether from an exchange as you will lose your LNK Tokens.
LNK Tokens are received in the address from where you sent the transaction.

Current Bonus: 9%
Token Distribution: June 15th

the bitcoin deposit address is individual for each investor.
it says:
Send the BTC amount you want to exchange to the above address, it can be used multiple times.

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Anyone here know how to add ethereum.link to myetherwallet and when is the bounties will be distributed for twitter campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
Wow the ICO already got 378,229 BTC,
Can't wait how many more it will get before it ends.

The stats on their website say this but there is no way to confirm, how are you confirming this?  Cry

I can make a website saying I've taken 1,000,000 BTC, I can make animations, I can put a timer, and I can update it with new numbers every hour, even automatically. That doesn't mean you should send your coins to me.
Pages:
Jump to: