Pages:
Author

Topic: Long distance relationship - page 18. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 11:30:16 PM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
If they are meant to be then no ocean can separate persons who are in love. Constant communication is much needed with LDR's and so does loyalty is muchly needed.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 11:22:44 PM
Long distance relationship is very hard  to imagine that your partner in life is far away from you especially when you have children, its a matter of sacrifice and patient. But in the name of love can wait each other even years.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 11:03:56 PM
Long distance relationship work when you two both really love each other even when you dont see each other physically, having time to talk and giving time with each other making their relationship work. Having facetime every day, chatting all day can make you feel that they are near you
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 10:50:56 PM
Its very hard to be in long distance relationship but if u both love each other it means so little. Distance never separates two hearts that really care,distance makes two hearts stronger.
Activity: 140
February 24, 2018, 10:01:36 PM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Long distance relationships come with their own unique challenges, and I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. Here's what I learned surviving it all.
Activity: 98
February 24, 2018, 09:37:57 PM
Long distance relationship is very hard but i believe that when two perons truely love each other mo matter how long or how far they are to each other their relationship work.The true love and the trust you have will lead you to the successful relationship.
Activity: 73
February 24, 2018, 08:41:04 PM
Having been in a long-term relationship for a year, I don't think distance will separate two people who are committed to being with one another.

Distance is an easy excuse to make. If the relationships fails it's likely due to other things.
Activity: 140
February 24, 2018, 08:10:33 PM
Long distance relationship works by communicating every single day saying i love you,you can use face time  video chat and ect.,  trust and it is very important one of you will never give up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 06:22:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: