Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 106. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 03:48:52 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

For now, we are likely to be more compromised with long-term investments. The market seems to be not good for many reasons.
Surely all the coins look good for now, but I think the top20 will be safer to start. At least many of them are in the lower limit range.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 03:48:35 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Well for me, I think that long-term investment is really a great move for you especially if you are looking to have a greater profit and earning. Long-term investment especially in top coins give you twice or even thrice profit in just a span of time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 03:44:02 AM

I think the investment strategy can change according to the market situation. And it seems that there will be many who decide to wait for the return portfolio at the current price. But if referring to the past, I think that in potential altcoins, say top100, the long term seems to still be profitable.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:41:27 PM
I think this is the best venture choice. I believe that long haul speculation (multi year or all the more), at that point just decide to on a very basic level solid coins, and offer need to high-esteem and promising digital forms of money, for example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and EOS.
Activity: 78
August 05, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

It seems you have a lot of question and your still wondering about cryptocurrency and its purpose i think  my feeling about longterm Investment is necessary to maximize the profit.
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 11:41:09 AM
I think long-term investments are the most profitable . I invest in etherium and bitcoin
Activity: 51
August 05, 2018, 11:35:34 AM
I keep all my money in Ethereum for 1 year. The market is waiting for it to be stagnant. I am waiting for the right time for the right move. Good luck friends.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 11:13:05 AM
It depends on the way you allocate your money. Long term investment is not easy, because it is difficult to control. When the token that you invest in a day suddenly soar, I believe a lot of friends will be unable to control their desires unless you choose to forget and know it meets your expectations.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 05, 2018, 11:12:00 AM
I agree that to achieve maximum profit, we have to hold for a long time, and what happens with Crypto is also the same, some coins like bitcoin, ethereum, NEO and so on show a great development when it has been more than 2 years.
Activity: 88
August 05, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
in my opinion, the best long-term investment is investing in bitcoin, big profits are the main reason I choose bitcoin. besides that, it can be another option, namely etherium which is superior in technology.
Activity: 178
August 05, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
I think these coins (RIPPLE, XLM, EOS) have a future bright and it is the reliability and the stable coins. I hope it's will give you a big profit in these next few months. MY opinion long term investment is better to make a good profit and to invest in the best projects.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
August 05, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
For bitcoin and ethereum I hold it in the long run, but for new coins I usually hold it in 5 months, and after that I will sell it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
Long-term investments is the best type of investments because if you have invested in the promising project you wouldnt lose your funds and make 100x to your investments.
Activity: 342
August 05, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
Just check fresh example of long-term investment called Zilliqa https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zilliqa/ and here is your answer. But such examples are rather rare so the main challenge is to find such good projects on early stage (ICO or right after exchanges listing). I would suggest to invest 75% of your money in blockchain platforms for long-term investments and use only 25% for short-term. This is my strategy and it works well.

But look now on Ziliqua it droped like a rock. Invesment in crypto 75% of budget is way too dangerous, i would divide it by 10.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 05, 2018, 10:59:18 AM
Long-term investment in crypto-currencies for today, perhaps, is the most correct strategy. It is important to observe the principle of gradualness. Do not "throw a dwarf" and go to the "whole cutlet" - just buy more crypto currency in small pieces, there is still time, do not worry.
Activity: 112
August 05, 2018, 10:51:59 AM
In my opinion, long-tearm in crypto now is about 6-8 months. Allowing more time can make worse strategy becouse goverment, new development and current vulnerabilities on the coins change invest conditions. I invest to BNB long-term only.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 05, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
I feel positive about long term investment , but I can't overcome myself and become long term holders, because I just waste money on margin trading and in most cases I lose my deposit, unfortunately
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 10:33:59 AM
Why should we be afraid to invest in bitcoin, as we know, bitcoin is the most valuable digital asset for us to invest compared to if we want to invest in other forms. Bitcoin digital assets are better to invest compared to investments in other forms and models, because the selling price of bitcoin is increasingly increasing and continues to be expensive so that by investing in bitcoin we can earn and get more profits than investing in other forms and capital.
Activity: 112
August 05, 2018, 10:31:30 AM
I think it is the way to go for the majority of people, it is easy to get into and easy to manage, I mean, you can simply chill while waiting for the profits to come, at some point invest more and wait for the coins to grow in value.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 10:27:12 AM
Many investors with a weak mind can not invest for a long time.At the slightest correction, they close their trades in the negative.And the market always goes against them.As a result, they buy for expensive and sit in huge drawdowns
Jump to: