Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 101. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
August 09, 2018, 07:11:24 PM
No doubt Bitcoin is the best for long run investment , but I do not recommend doing all your capital for long term investment , use some of your money for short-term trading because there are lots of coins that can be very profitable .

Right, Bitcoin and ethereum is the best crypto for Long term investments
And i think this is a good advice by split our capital for long term and short term investments
So we can get more profit if we choose the right crypto for short term
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 07:11:04 PM
there is no genuine article as a guid to long haul interest in cryptoworld.. u can't make certain in it.. all chips away at everyday judgment of settling on better choices.. in the event that u keep urself refreshed on consistent schedule u will more probable keep in contact with the most recent news and will b in a superior position ot settle on beneficial choices else u'll blow ur speculation..
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 07:07:30 PM
long-term investment is good. only for them, too, need to constantly look to not fall into lowering.
Activity: 57
August 09, 2018, 07:05:22 PM
Long term investment is one of the best investment decision anyone can ever make as the coins tend to regain value overtime, especially if they are high quality coins. But one has to be very atient for them to get the most out of this arrangement as it takes a considerable span of time to get the most out of it
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 06:36:45 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Well long term investment is really good strategy here in crypto because holding our coin for months or years can definitely result a good result and for sure holding a good coin like ethereum or bitcoin  for long term can able to give us huge profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 06:25:36 PM
No doubt Bitcoin is the best for long run investment , but I do not recommend doing all your capital for long term investment , use some of your money for short-term trading because there are lots of coins that can be very profitable .
Activity: 179
August 09, 2018, 06:11:13 PM
I feel investing in long term will be more profitable with a low risk. I would like to choose main coins to invest in long term like NEO , ETH ,
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 05:55:45 PM
The long term investment is more suitable and you will get more benefit.
Activity: 144
August 09, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
Yes, I see the priority of long-term investment but for them also it is necessary to monitor. and if the market begins to fall as it is now necessary to get rid of their investments.
Activity: 173
August 09, 2018, 05:24:41 PM
I prefer long-term investment in ETH because :its future is bright although its market price fluctuates
2.short-term investment will not yield much profit because of fluctuation in its price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 04:11:08 PM
I suggest to invest in GCOX just because many celebrities are invested here and they can create their own Crypto based in GCOX Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 04:08:20 PM
You should stay away from ICO's and altcoins I guess. We should buy more Bitcoin eth ltc. We should focus market directly because ICO didnt make money. We should hold to market's rising. Just be patient.
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 04:04:58 PM
Long investment is really very good, you really have to do proper analysis on which one would be invested into for a long time
Activity: 145
August 09, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
The long term is for the long patients person. It cannot be to those impatient. Holdings needs to have enough self discipline to value the token and look for the better result at the end or when the right time comes. Good profit is the main goal for long term holding.
Activity: 78
August 09, 2018, 02:50:51 PM
Yes long time investment is good. It's just that if one will invest for a very long period of time. One will need to use his spare money. Not the one he will need urgently.
Activity: 324
August 09, 2018, 02:44:39 PM
I believe  to long -term investment because that is good cryptocurrencies all altcoin . i am good with  long-term  invest to a bright future.
Activity: 107
August 09, 2018, 02:38:21 PM
I think the long haul venture is the best procedure to get enormous benefit in digital money. Undertakings require time to accomplish genuine outcomes, the same applies to digital money since this market is still exceptionally youthful.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 02:33:19 PM
Long-term investment Safe.This is the best investment decision. I think, you must select reliable coins for long-term investment.
Activity: 182
August 09, 2018, 02:27:39 PM
I think this is the best investment decision. Only at a long distance you can see good profits.

You should hold your your money in 30-30-40 % different coins. You will know that short time can down but your long time coins will cover your loses if they will be)
copper member
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 02:20:02 PM
To me it depends on the project or do I say the potential of the particular asset. If the said assets have good potential then I will leave it for a very long time, else I will sell it off once I make any little profit
Pages:
Jump to: