Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 109. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 01:16:07 AM
Long term investment is holding a particular coin for a very long time with the expectation that the price will boom and that it will be consistent. When choosing a coin for long term investment, one must be very careful and do a lot if findings otherwise you will just be waiting or holding to no avail. There a lot of coins that there is no benefits in holding them. However, it is very good to hold or invest in  a promising coin for a long time
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 01:09:45 AM
Truly there are great things that will potentially occur on holding crypto long term and that incorporates the expansion of the crypto showcase cost. As we as a whole realize that crypto token cost for some crypto is capricious yet perhaps the vast majority of the crypto in the event that you will hold long at that point benefit is great. You can check the distinction and a significant number of the individuals here could demonstrate that long haul speculation is one of a decent procedure to acquire here in digital money.
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 12:58:18 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

This long-term investment is suitable for those of you who are busy and a worker. I myself also did that, for me it's easier when we make long-term investments, because I don't bother having to check prices every day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 11:28:46 PM
I think it's good for a 1 or 2 year long-term investment might be good, look for altcoins that have the potential to continue to grow many altcoins but from the developer but try to develop it so that it continues to run in place, if I are you I might invest in my eos Look again hot, read it, I don't know, but I have a hunch, this altcoin will grow rapidly
Activity: 53
August 03, 2018, 11:26:25 PM
I believe that this is the safest way to make money, but it will be little money. If I was given an analytical mind and good luck, I would have traded quick orders and have earned a decent amount, but I prefer to HOLD. Probably it is necessary to pay attention to the coin NEO. With the development of China, many things are possible, including crypto-industrialization.
Activity: 58
August 03, 2018, 11:23:44 PM
there are many ways to invest. Long-term hold is also a good option, but the stability and profitability is not attractive as trade, ICO, ... I think that the hold is a good option because the price is very cheap coin
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 11:14:43 PM
I always want to earn as soon as possible one's my investments put in a currency that I like to invest just like a short term investor because I am afraid of losing big amount of my investments when I choose to be a long term investor that's why I choose to invest in a short term currency that will give me a better profit after the end of the year.
Activity: 27
August 03, 2018, 11:11:37 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

with those who have no trade experience. I think long term investment is the best choice
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 10:55:03 PM
Long term investment is usually a bitcoin currency because they have a huge convertable value to dollar forms. Making it many people would have to prefer as its investment coins. Though they are long investment to wait but its profitble in earnings.
Activity: 112
August 03, 2018, 10:43:02 PM
Im in for long term investment through it you can assure bigger profits  and will probably earn if you just wait for the perfect timing always.
Activity: 79
August 03, 2018, 09:51:10 PM
For now, long term investment is the best way to do. The decline of Bitcoin and the crypto market has not yet recovered make we have to do this strategy. At least do long term investment until the end of 2018.
Activity: 43
August 03, 2018, 08:47:52 PM
I used to put and keep on investing in promising coins for quite a while. Simply perceive how bitcoin, ethereum, neo, stratis developed. At that point I figure you will see the possibility of contributing for quite a while.
Activity: 62
August 03, 2018, 07:46:19 PM
Yes, for a long-term investment, many will choose Ethereum, I also believe . Very good investment . But just as I like NEO and Litecoin ,they can also be a long term coin .
Activity: 172
August 03, 2018, 06:56:23 PM
Long-term investment is the best way to get a lot of profit because in my opinion cryptocurrencuy in my opinion is a long-term investment ... not a short-term investment and I recommend you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum as a long-term investment
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 06:54:29 PM
I like long-term investments, because then I do not have to think about market prices going up or down, because just waiting to reach the price I was expecting. my reason why is a long-term investment because I are not good at making short-term investments. for the long term I chose ethereum for investment.

When we choose long term investments, we're open to the possibilities that it will have risk in the future. Choosing eth can be a way too long and volatile due to more trading transactions will remain unstable, specially for those day traders who always have more activities on buy and sell.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 03, 2018, 06:49:34 PM
I do not like long-term investments because the risk is very large, so I always choose trading compared to long-term investments.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 06:34:09 PM
Long term investment is one of the best method to invest in crypto, its possible to get big profit when you hold a coin for long term. Long term investment is a profitable one.
Activity: 261
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 06:27:21 PM
I have some project, with long term invest. I dont tell you his name, but I think his very prespective. If y don't know good project, now good price have NEO. See  it
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 06:12:48 PM
Long term investment is good if you have extra funds you're willing not to touch in a long while if not I prefer short term investment.
Activity: 147
August 03, 2018, 06:06:57 PM
Realisticaly long term investments is a good procedure to a bigger profit they receive because you should wait until the market is finally a good time sell. This is guarantee that the starting capital you invest is really secure and earned big interests.
Jump to: