Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 104. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
I think this is the right time to start a long-term investment, because I see this is the lowest price created, so you can start selling targets at any time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 10:04:04 AM
bitcoin loses value in the short term but long term thoughts are positive. in fact it's like telling us something. wait for a while and buy for long term. that's my opinion.
Activity: 44
August 08, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
Yes, I like long-term investments. I believe that over time, bitcoin and altcoins will become more expensive. and I think that it is best to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum.
Yes, I agree with you. Long-term investment is better in coins that have high stability, so the risk of loss will be small. Bitcoin and ethereum are the strongest for now and are worth the long-term investment in them.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 10:01:07 AM
I believe that it is best to invest in long-term investments. Because they earn more from them. The longer you wait, the more capital you have. I invest in long-term investments and I really like it.
Activity: 51
August 08, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
People always suffer losses by making impulsive investments based on speculations, pumps or market rush and that is how they suffer losses. But I believe in a strategic and informative long-term investment with a duration of 2 years or more.
This prevents panics and panic withdrawals.
Activity: 77
August 08, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
Yes, I like long-term investments. I believe that over time, bitcoin and altcoins will become more expensive. and I think that it is best to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum.
If I were I would not invest in these two coins at the present time. The current market is going down deep. At the moment I prefer to invest in good projects that end ICO rather than long term investment.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
August 08, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
I'm not sure I will be strong with this kind of situation, I buy eth at a price of $ 400 and the price is now only $ 360, and it comes in less than 3 hours! it looks like we will enter the worst period
Activity: 158
August 08, 2018, 09:55:26 AM
Long term is only option now, especially with the situation on the market. Coins fall every day and that means short term holding has no sense. I personally hold and pray. But it could take even more than half of the year to recover from this situation.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 09:55:04 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I usually do long-term investments for coins like ethereum and bitcoin, and I do it because I don't have time for day trading. So because I'm busy with other jobs, I prefer long-term investments.

This is one of the best uses of coins for long-term investments, because you can working in normal job and getting profit from coins which growing alone. I like this method and i recommend it for everybody
Activity: 117
August 08, 2018, 09:53:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
August 08, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
your profit long term will be much better than short term.  it has been for me!

you don't get the short pnd like a few years ago on shitcoins, so no more quick money to be had.

now you buy when it's dead/quiet...hooooooooooold awhile, then sell when all the btc/alt bulls return to the markets and the bots are pumping everything.  THEN YOU SELL AWAAAYYYYYYY!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 09:52:52 AM
Long term investment put a sort of calmness in your mind and enable you to see growth and development as the most important priority in deciding where you put your fund.  Time also allow for coin to grow in value.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 09:51:10 AM
Long term investment i think is the smartest way to get profit. THe problem is it is long term, it needs time and patience from the investor.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 08, 2018, 09:44:46 AM
Crypto industry is a very young industry, it is difficult to make investments in any altcoin. Many people invest in coins before the first pump. I think this is the best strategy at the moment.
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 09:39:42 AM
Long Term Investing is one of the best ways to increase wealth.The advantage of long-term investing is found in the relationship between volatility and time. Investments held for longer periods tend to exhibit lower volatility than those held for shorter periods.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
due to the fact that the market is falling and the prices are cheap, I believe that investing now for a long time will bring great profits

Only the long-term investments will work now. They say, the bearish trend can last for a long time, therefore, trading especially day trading can be a very risky business. Just choose the alts from top-20.
Activity: 48
August 08, 2018, 04:30:16 AM
I think only those in the top 10 coins/tokens are the only only ones that qualify for a long term hodl (2 years+).
Activity: 162
August 08, 2018, 04:27:00 AM
This year's encryption market is considered to be a long-term investment market. We must have enough patience in this year's encryption market. Otherwise we will lose more. I think we should continue to maintain our cryptocurrency and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 33
August 08, 2018, 04:25:49 AM
A long term investment will contain many risks but it will help you get much of profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

I have been holding some coins for a very long time and for me it is very interesting to continue investing in coins which are probably will grow in future. I am not looking for different new fresh coins at the same time.
Jump to: