Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 107. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 10:22:20 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investment in my opinion has not many results. by holding your coin for that long and not doing anything seems to throw away the opportunity. I'm more like doing day trading, because the results are real.
Activity: 182
August 05, 2018, 03:57:31 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Priority can be influenced by ability, and time. And for now, I'm sure yes. Long-term is an option because it is easier for anyone to do, especially those who agree that crypto is not a place to get instant profits. And there is nothing more worth buying than the coins of your own research.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 10:08:15 PM
long term is best investment, simple to do just buy and hold it till the price will increase, and best coins for invest long term is in best coins like bitcoin, ethereum, and others top coins
Activity: 31
August 04, 2018, 09:40:51 PM
Long term investment can be greatly profitable, but also it is very hard to find a coin that would be worth that investing
Activity: 68
August 04, 2018, 09:36:16 PM
I am very positive and good. But not everyone likes them. I see the point of investing in the long term .
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 09:13:50 PM
I think long-term investment is one of profitable activity now, more than cryptotrading i guess.
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 09:03:43 PM
Definitely, long-term investments are much more profitable and profitable .
Activity: 62
August 04, 2018, 08:34:32 PM
Yes their is priorities in long term investment. Long term invest is a good choice adopted in order to wait for rise in a coin price in order to realize a huge profit. Long term investment requires a lot of patience because some coins do take years before they reach the desired price of the holder. Long term investment is very good and you can invest in bitcoin , ethereum and so many altcoins. If you have enough capital, the best coin one can invest in on a long term is bitcoin. Bitcoin is a trusted coin due to its high demand, value and investment. Bitcoin price increases every year thus making it suitable as a wise invest for a long term. Invest in bitcoin and you will not regret because with years, you will realize a huge profit from its long term investment.
Activity: 82
August 04, 2018, 08:19:52 PM
I like long-term investments . Investment and cryptography is a good choice for long-term investment due to rising prices .
Activity: 74
August 04, 2018, 07:36:32 PM
due to the fact that the market is falling and the prices are cheap, I believe that investing now for a long time will bring great profits
What you say might be true, but to achieve that hope requires determining coins that have the potential to grow. The market is currently difficult and for too long in the red sea, prices are cheap, but the market is slightly up then experiencing more decline.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
August 04, 2018, 07:35:52 PM
Long term investment is better than short term investment because long term will help you to earn alot, if you want to invest for long term better to go with bitcoin because day by day may people using and accepting bitcoin as thier currency.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
August 04, 2018, 07:28:21 PM
In the crypto world of long-term investment is very important for our future. Of my own to this day still keep some Altcoin like BTC, ETH, and BCH. The third coin is a coin that most have a very high value. And many people are convinced that the coin is great for long-term investment. We can wait until the end of this year. Hopefully, you can go up very high.
Activity: 148
August 04, 2018, 07:17:58 PM
It's complicated. Long-term investment opportunity to earn big money .
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
August 04, 2018, 06:30:29 PM
I am more persuaded that long-term investing is not anymore positive and useful for us because the market is at the point of high volatility so if you will all your money in the long-term perspective there is very high chance to lose it all instead of earning.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
August 04, 2018, 06:30:02 PM
Long term investment is the best bet. Lowest probability of loss.

Really? I don't know that Roll Eyes. I lost many money just because I HOLD a lot of tokens received from bounty campaigns. I remember I had a lot of opportunities to sell OPT token to get few thousand dollars, but after hold this coin in one year, since the same month of last year till today, that amount value is just few hundred dollars Smiley.

Missing a good opportunity to sell is not a loss. It is usually a decision that was made driven of greed and hoping for a better price. Definitely should not be considering as a a risks of a long-term investing.
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 06:27:19 PM
due to the fact that the market is falling and the prices are cheap, I believe that investing now for a long time will bring great profits
Activity: 232
August 04, 2018, 06:25:38 PM
Now, almost any investment is a long-term investment. At least, we should wait for another rise in the market, and this year, most likely, it will not. So all that we invest is at least until the middle of next year, or even more.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
August 04, 2018, 06:23:45 PM
I prefer long-term investment over trading, because it's easier and more convenient for me. This does not require special knowledge and training. For me, long-term investments are a great way to earn money.

in my opinion we also still need knowledge to see the coins that we will invest later, without further knowledge you will not know which coins have good potential and can continue to increase their growth in the future. indeed, we only see coins that have many fans and have a lot of confidence will also be able to choose it, but it would be nice if analyzing and knowing about coins would be better. Yes, that's very good, so we won't think much about what happens every day in the market and just wait for coins to raise prices when we have decided to take advantage.
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 06:11:18 PM
at the moment, I believe that long-term investment is the best solution
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
August 04, 2018, 06:08:05 PM
As has been said many times, bitcoin needs a breath of fresh air. And such a breath of fresh air should be Bitcoin ETF. IMHO, but it is with ETF that a new bull rally should begin.
700$+ billions of dollar, 30k+ BTC Smiley
Jump to: