Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 105. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:13:38 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I usually do long-term investments for coins like ethereum and bitcoin, and I do it because I don't have time for day trading. So because I'm busy with other jobs, I prefer long-term investments.
Activity: 210
August 07, 2018, 11:05:09 PM
i think this long term invest is the best idea that have a lot have Earning in the future!! that make your profit will go up and higher than you get it!  that the best thing to do too when market are down !!
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 11:04:42 PM
I am doing long haul and day by day exchanging however my long haul speculation its not over 5 months, in light of the fact that each multi month one coin has huge pump and after that it has huge dump I am following this actualities and putting resources into along these lines, I purchase at plunge and I offer at great cost and on the off chance that it fall I get it once more
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 07, 2018, 10:29:26 PM
I prioritize long-term investments, because then I can be calmer and more relaxed in responding to the news circulating in the public
all false news will be inferior to the confidence of our hearts as true investors who have the strongest hand
Activity: 90
August 07, 2018, 10:27:02 PM
My personal decision is to look at different ways of choosing coins. For example, in the case of altcoins, I think most of the altcoins are not suitable for long-term investment, and they are likely to be dumped. For example, bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment, the longer the better.
Different methods are used for different coins.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 07, 2018, 10:17:34 PM
If you want to invest for Long-term all of us knows that it is very risky the important is you can afford to lose,but you need to choose a potential coins same like BTC or ETh,this coins is very useful and can give you a big profit in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 08:57:43 PM
Long term means that we hold for a long time, for example up to 1-2 years, no matter whether the price goes up or down. because we expect long-term investment for even higher profits. my advice for a good long-term investment is etherum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
Long-term investment is an excellent option for those investors who do not have time to deal with daily trades. There is no need to monitor the price every day and wait for a short-term price jump. Just choose a good project, and invest in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 07, 2018, 02:16:08 PM
Nowadays i am hearing holochain for long term investment maybe you guys should check it out.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
I am excited about financial blockchains for the long term, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
copper member
Activity: 84
August 07, 2018, 12:26:18 PM
long term investment that mean you need to put together finance which you do now not want that mean extra money, for me in my view select a coin this is massive and well-known like ethereum, I used it for long time investment.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
International Digital Asset Platform
August 07, 2018, 12:22:08 PM
It seems to me that this kind of investment was relevant a couple of years ago. And now almost all the coins have already grown in price many times.
Activity: 77
August 07, 2018, 12:20:51 PM
what is long-term investment, do you know what is long-term investment. how is done, how much is done and how much ti,e is done. the long-term money invested goes largely by giving profits. the loss in this is not the same.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
August 07, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
That is a good way to earn money with time, literally do nothing. But the period of time could be really extensive until you will get profit. Better learn how to trade if you want to earn rapidly, but still with a risk to loose
Activity: 41
August 07, 2018, 11:00:18 AM
I like long-term investments ,and now is a very good time for them .
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
Long-term investments are always good, for this you need to study the potential coin if you choose the wrong investments that will waste your time and money. In crypto-currencies, long-term investments are good, but they are properly invested after a full study of this project. Undoubtedly, they are making long-term investments.
Activity: 125
August 07, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
I think that in the world of cryptocurrency, long-term investment depends on what coins you invest in. If it is Ethereum or Bitcoin, I think long-term investment is a very good choice. If you invest in other altcoins for a long time, I think this is not The rational approach, altcoin is only suitable for our short-term investment,
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 07, 2018, 06:00:18 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
YES! Long term investment is best if you have to be the patient in the long term. because long term investment  will give you a big profit in the future.

The price of most coins can never be restored, which means that a long-term investment should be made only in the best projects where the risk of closing is very low.
Activity: 173
August 06, 2018, 01:06:11 PM
YES! Long term investment is best if you have to be the patient in the long term. because long term investment  will give you a big profit in the future.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 06, 2018, 12:49:57 PM
Long-term investments are good because you threw everything on a cold wallet, gave it to your lawyer and wait for the time that you arranged.
Jump to: