Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 139. (Read 16806 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
June 24, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
I do not think it's a good idea. It is better to sell coins at the peak of their prices, and then buy new ones.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 11:11:28 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

If you really wanna invest for a long term (year or more) then choose only fundamentally strong coins, and preferentially select blockchains like EOS, ETH, FSN and others. Almost all of them have good potential to give a huge profit on a long distance.
investing is very capable of making the price of coins so increased and very capable to be reliable in the future. so by investing will be very able to help the coins to rise and rise so rapidly in the future especially on long-term investment.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 11:09:26 AM
If you're planning to make a long term investment make sure that the money you will use came from your extra pocket and not from the one you need to spend for this month. And if you already prepared money for that I suggest you to invest on PRiVCy. This coin is a new POW/POS revolutionary token that focus on security and privacy of its users. This coin is integrated with TOR and Stealth Address enabled to provide higher elements of security and privacy. Maybe this is not the 1st privacy coin but I do believe that this coin will give you large profit speacially when you hold it longterm.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
Though i personally recommend long-term investment if one is good in trading cryptos which is the fundamentals of cyrptocurrency, having a coin and hungrily sell is not too good in this industry to some extent... Long-term investment has the capacity and ability to reproduce itself by 30-50% which is possible when one wisely choose a good coins to invest in than craps coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 11:06:00 AM
I think that long-term investment should be a top priority for all those people who don't have experience in trading. It is also a relatively safe strategy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 11:02:30 AM
If you really think about long-term investment, now you need to think about knowing exactly and buying bitcoins or other projects, because now people will definitely be preparing to buy.
Activity: 65
June 24, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Well I would like to if I would get a single sign of having a profit in the end because waiting for a long time is exhausting so, I mean I expecting a profit of a boom, or a bigger profit in the end. Because who wants an investment for a long time and getting a very small interest right? By that means you would probably change your mind of investing for a long term or not. So, this is my opinion if I would invest for a long term I would choose to have a bigger profit in the end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 24, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

Long term investments are the best method to make large amount of profit. I believe as long as we invest in good potential coins, we will always be in profit.
The reason for this is that it takes time to get accepted in the market and reach their full potential and hence getting increase in their market capital.
You can consider investing in some alts like Ethereum, Monero as they have great successful projects going for them and also have one of the best development teams. They are good coins.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
Thanks to long-term investments you will have a chance that the coin will reach a high price,you will get the maximum profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 24, 2018, 10:56:20 AM
Now it is better not to make a lot of long-term investments, it is not clear what will happen to the market in the future. Everything falls in price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
June 24, 2018, 10:54:55 AM
I think that now the best strategy is to buy cryptocurrency and forget about it for several years. Only in this way is possible to appreciate the profitability of such investments and not be upset at every temporary collapse in prices for it.
but must keep monitoring market movements so as not to fall behind when the price has improved, and if you want to use such a system must have funds that have been set aside in the sense of funds that are not needed in everyday life.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
June 24, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
I believe that the most profitable investments are long-term investments, and I see many successful examples of such investments. Bitnation seems to me one of such projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
June 24, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
I think that now the best strategy is to buy cryptocurrency and forget about it for several years. Only in this way is possible to appreciate the profitability of such investments and not be upset at every temporary collapse in prices for it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
Investment can be a pretty good way to earn profits but keep in mind that there are a lot of scammers out their so make sure you know what you are going to invest because lacking of info might lead to scam
Activity: 76
June 24, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
Investing isn't an easy tactic to become rich. It is not something you can do for a short period of time and expect to make a significant amount of money. It's a long-term process which requires patience and commitment when the market fluctuates, as it inevitably will.
Activity: 147
June 24, 2018, 05:00:42 AM
The encryption market itself is a long-term investment market, and I think that all current cryptocurrencies are suitable for long-term investment. I also bought Bitcoin and Ethereum in this year's market, and I'm going to use them for longer-term investments.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 04:54:40 AM
I think investing for longer period of time enables you to weather or sustain low market periods. Also, in such case, you do not have to frown over falling stock market prices. Holding stocks for over a period of time provides chance for recovery and can again reflect graph of steady progress.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
June 23, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

In my view, long-term investment is an informed decision should be taken into consideration as we notice an inflation in the market of cryptos to some degrees. This kind of investment will be more safe for money and future if we follow a constructive strategy.

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 05:06:36 PM
It's not easy to do long term investment because you have to go through lit of emotional stress seeing your holdings going up and down in value and you can make mistake of selling too early or late.
I think the best time to accumulate your long term holdings should be in a bearish season like the one we are experiencing presently. Also when you feel they have done very well for you in terms of profits in the bullish season, you should have the courage to sell off.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
June 23, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
Long term investment is good for holders but it does not mean holders will gain always.. Maybe it is much risky than short term investment.

You need to plan all your moves in making a investment short term or long term investment study the market statistics and and making a wise decision always.
Jump to: