Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 140. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 04:53:26 PM
I am positive about long-term investments. If you look at the bitcoin schedule for a very long time, you can see that the price has always risen even above the initial levels after a long fall. There is a high probability of a recurrence of events, but it is not clear how long this may take.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 12:28:02 PM
Provided that coins are promising and have potential, long-term investments can be profitable. Many crypto coins do not cost anything and will not cost anything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 23, 2018, 07:06:12 AM
Long term investment is good for holders but it does not mean holders will gain always.. Maybe it is much risky than short term investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
June 23, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Of course, you need to invest in long-term coins. In my opinion, these are the coins of the exchange, real companies with a product that keeps up with the times. Virtual reality, the coins postmining.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:42:15 AM
In my opinion, the method for long-term investment today is the right method. Will only gain a small profit and not maximized if the investment in the short term. Because the market drops drastically and requires a process and time a little long so that the price can achieve normal and can exceed the normal price. With long-term investment will make you have a chance to coin reach a high price and you can get the maximum profit by selling it at that time.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 04:37:24 AM
Pundi X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop). This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their creditcard machine (POS machine) takes direct crypto payments.
June 22, 2018, 11:45:10 PM
I suggest you that ethereum & bitcoin are the best cryptocurrenies to invest. Also you can take a look at LTC, Dash Stellar & monero for alternative long term investments.
Activity: 66
June 22, 2018, 12:27:44 PM
I will earn money in the crypt and buy small office space. Here are the best investments at the initial stage. Rent out, keep safe and live happily ever after. Delightfully.
June 22, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
Long term investment is the way to go for me because if you invest in some real good projects for the long term you don't have to check the prices of your investment 20 times a day, you can just invest and remain stress free. However, your investment must be made in really good projects that has real significant usage and can grow in the near future.
Activity: 94
June 22, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
I think that the main reason why it is worth keeping coins for a year and even more is the popularity of the coin and its practicality that allows an increasing number of traders to buy it
Activity: 66
June 22, 2018, 09:46:48 AM
I think investing on long term is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials.
Activity: 79
June 22, 2018, 03:53:54 AM
We all know that money is a profitable investment encryption, but we cannot predict the market price, but look from the profit for the year's top 10 COINS have substantial profits, so I think that long-term investment is the best choice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 04:25:50 PM
I think now is the time to invest in many projects, as many worthy projects are coming out at the moment, in order to show themselves
Activity: 308
June 21, 2018, 04:14:33 PM
Investing for a long time can bring good returns, because for me the best way is to invest in top tokens and hold on until they grow up.
Activity: 378
June 21, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
For me, long-term investments are always considered the most profitable and promising option with the chances to regain and increase their savings after a certain time.
Activity: 294
June 21, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
I sincerely believe that long-term investments are the best option for profitable investments. Just need to bet on reliable coins, because they will eventually restore their price in any case.
Activity: 392
June 21, 2018, 04:02:43 PM
Investing in the long term allows you to invest your money for the future with profit. But in this case you need to have patience and free money, so as not to take them at the most crucial moment.
Activity: 82
June 21, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
Long-term trading is a way to make a big profit, but its risk is very high. Due to the rapid changes in the market, I suggest to minimize the number of long-term transactions!
Activity: 69
June 21, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
 Long term good for fundamental currencies like BTC, ETH, NEO, just take TOP 10 and will get bigger profit.  Long-term investments really make it possible to make a better profit, because I'm paying attention to how the project team, to the prospect of the idea, I prefer to invest in projects that have blockchain on their own.
Activity: 91
June 21, 2018, 10:06:38 AM
For long-term investment, the level of proficiency that we get is quite high. so it will be very important for all parties.
Jump to: