Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 141. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:57:41 AM
long term investment in the form of the most suitable investment for investment with little time in the market of cryptographic currencies. It is a profitable investment to hold the subcoins with large potentials at a low price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
long-term investment, this is done one to wait for the right moment to sell when conditions if possible to get great benefits. and I trust at etherium. for me, the price is pretty good in the etherium market and able to compete with the others.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:50:53 AM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 04:04:03 PM
For a long time I invest in bitcoin and ethereum because these two coins form the market and will lead it  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 20, 2018, 03:56:17 PM
Buying and holding a portfolio of strong PoS assets is the best long term strategy. Better yet if you manage to buy enough assets to setup a few masternodes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 20, 2018, 02:04:44 PM
It's okay, long-term investment is a strategy used in investing, with the goal, in order to generate high investment. This is usually done on slow-growing coins and will be a valuable coin in the future. In this crypto, there are some worthy coins and are in the category to be invested in the long run. The coins are NEO, Waves, Komodo, and ADA.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 01:13:22 PM
If you are investing money in crypto-market for long hold (HODL), the investing coin should be a good reliable coin which has attraction of big-whales also.
Activity: 170
June 19, 2018, 10:54:16 AM
I think if you have a good coin, long term investment is not problem. You need to hold coin like eth or bitcoin. I am day trader, i do that because i need money for my daily life, so if you want to invest in a long term, make sure you have money. And alwasys check you coin price, if the price is good enough to sell then you can sell it.
Activity: 588
June 19, 2018, 10:46:36 AM
If you have some spare money, then long-term investment is the best solution for you. You need to choose good coins with a lot of potential and a promising future in order not to run at a loss.                                                                  
Activity: 706
June 19, 2018, 08:21:02 AM
By the way long term investment was the best way to earn some profit for that than for short term invest it's not enough to get some profit. But it depend to those person if he/she wants to long term or short term investment. And ill think doing that two of work was gonna earn also but not the same earning of profit in investment.
Activity: 102
June 19, 2018, 08:20:43 AM
I am someone who prefers to invest long-term rather than short-term investments because I feel comfortable without fear of losing my money because the coin or altcoin I have is a coin that I think has great potential to grow and grow
Activity: 51
June 18, 2018, 11:49:34 AM
I see good it's good in currencies like Bitcoin and ethereumfor those who like not to take a risk , but in other newly currencies the risk rate is greater and the profit rate is greater Embarrassed
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 18, 2018, 08:51:48 AM
Taking into consideration the strong volatility of  cryptocurrencies, a long-term investment is the best solution  to earn money on the cryptocurrency market. In my opinion, the best option to invest to is Ethereum.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
June 18, 2018, 07:24:28 AM
I think you need to find a very good cryptocurrency for long-term investment, and it needs to have a certain strength, which will reduce the risk of investment. Ethereum is a very good choice, and the current price is very low. Buying and holding it will bring you a lot of wealth.
Activity: 706
June 18, 2018, 07:19:58 AM
Of course , I see the priorities in this, long-term investment is one of the most profitable .

Me I'm not ready for long term investment yet since I don't have enough capital for the moment, I badly need money right now but that's what I look after to, I wanted to have a long term investment as well because you will be able to see big profit for long term
That's true you need some money first if you want a long term investment so must better to participate some bounties if you don't have some money yet and i know we can earn in there and the rewards from the bounty receive you can use it for a long term investment and earn some enough profit on it.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 04:41:15 PM
I don't have a lot of money, so I think that long-term investment is exactly what I need. I can without fear invest a small amount of money in different coins and wait for them to grow. I don't expect daily profit. I hope that over time my investments will increase several times.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 07:57:36 AM
I think the most profitable tactic is to keep coins in a long time! Now the market is on the decline and sell at a loss will not be clever. We are watching the developments on the market!
Activity: 45
June 17, 2018, 07:50:30 AM
Long term investment shouldnt be more than 6 months, when your coin that u hold is ATH best choice will be to sell it, after passing of time u are going to see that is going to decrease so u can buy in low price than u sell.
Activity: 49
June 17, 2018, 07:36:34 AM
I am doing long term and daily trading but my long term investment its not more than 5 months, because every 5 month one coin has very big pump and after that it has big dump I am following this facts and investing in this way, i buy at dip and I sell at good price and if it fall I buy it again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
June 17, 2018, 07:33:17 AM
I made a long-term investment for ethereum. I save it in Myetherwallet which until now I have not reopened. I use unused money for long-term investments and use only small capital money, so if the price gets worse I'm not afraid
Jump to: