Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 143. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 03:38:49 PM
Long term bounty will lessen pressure for you. You don't have to watching it regular however contrast and here and now, it can bring less benefit. Any type of project have points of interest and weaknesses.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
June 15, 2018, 12:26:17 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long term investment or long term holding for a coin is profitable but the only problem is the profitability of the coin, not every coin in the market does have the potential to grow so you should always analyze the ico who is developing the coin in order to determine if it was profitable or not.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 12:25:25 PM
Long-term investments are really a promising and profitable option for investing funds. But it is important to rely on a reliable coin, which has a real potential for growth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 15, 2018, 12:21:06 PM
In my opinion, long-term investment is one of the best options to earn money with the help of cryptocurrency. I prefer holding over trading. In my belief, if you are lucky to hold the right coin, it will bring you some serious profit.
There's a lot of option to gain quick profit but if we would like to secured all our earnings better to hodl and take long term investment in where we don't be too pressure to monitored everytime the marketplace but at the end when the market goes up it has potential to grow our money.
Activity: 163
June 15, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
If I think It depends on us how to manage our funds to be allocated, because we already know how long-term investment is not a very easy task because it is difficult to control. When the Token we invested in a day suddenly jumped, because I believe that many friends will have difficulty controlling our desires unless we choose Forget and know it meets our expectations.
Activity: 500
June 15, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
In my opinion, long-term investment is one of the best options to earn money with the help of cryptocurrency. I prefer holding over trading. In my belief, if you are lucky to hold the right coin, it will bring you some serious profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
actually long term investment is always good. it's gives lot of profit of every investors. but though it's is profitable but  it depends on your knowledge be or on your skills of coin market. I suggest that,  you see coin market cap and choose your best coin and invest there. i think, Bitcoin is the best coin for long term investment. you can invest Bitcoin. it's is better than others currency.
June 15, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
I think that the main reason why it is worth keeping coins for a year and even more is the popularity of the coin and its practicality that allows an increasing number of traders to buy it
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 05:15:00 AM
the potential result of great disadvantage, the risk is small. However in the selection of coins for a long term investment is also important because the coins are potentially for the future also determines the outcome. just look at the development of coins each year. for reasons that are certainly potential coin still big and could produce much less for long term investment
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 04:31:55 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

it is very common Investors at early stage are destined to  always make huge amounts of profits in a rapidly growing market by HOLDING.. time is the most important factor  for  a good marketer... it is good for one to study the market closely, learn the different candle stick functions,  as an investor that is a significant procedure.

Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 04:23:18 AM
Great project with experienced and professional team members ... I'm sure your project will be a success.
Who are your clients?

Our goal is to make crypto trading accessible to mainstream users. Therefore, our client is anyone who is interested in crypto investments and trading.

Our product is suitable for pros and newbies alike, moreover, newcomers into the trading world can learn from the best and automatically mimic their successful trades.
🎉The top 10 traders will receive up to $ 500,000 to manage.
🎉The top 11-50 traders will receive up to $ 100,000 to manage.
🎉The top 51-100 traders will receive up to $ 75,000 to manage.
🎉The top 101-300 traders will receive up to $ 45,000 to manage.
https://www.tradelize.com/
Activity: 70
June 15, 2018, 04:19:11 AM
In crypto, we know that its very volatile. It changes everytime so I think investing long term is a good strategy because you can maximize your profit. If your a type of person who hates waiting, then long term investment is not for you. Of course its success also depends on the type of crypto your investing with. Not all crypto are worth investing long term.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 04:14:45 AM
In this encrypted world, long-term investment is the best policy, especially some promising COINS. Long-term holding will bring us great benefits. It is strongly recommended that you wait patiently to become a successful investor.
Activity: 588
June 15, 2018, 04:12:53 AM
In long term actually crypto market will be bigger, because currently market cap of crypto very small compared stock market, just take alook history of market cap crypto since 2011 until now, the number is growing exponential. And will be keep growing because blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will be adopted in many more industry and this technology will be continue in development to be better.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 04:12:35 AM
Well, long term investment is good and t seems to be the best, but if you find yourself holding a shit coin for a long time, there is every tendency for you to loose your investment. I think the best thing to do if you want to invest for a long term, try researching on the coin you intend to hold and ensure it has a good use case. If not, you might find yourself investing into a pump and dump coin.
Activity: 68
June 15, 2018, 04:05:12 AM
I think long-term investment needs to invest in some excellent and powerful cryptocurrencies, because such risks are small and there will be much room for growth in the future. Bitcoin and Ethereum are good choices. Investing in them in the future will give You bring great benefits.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 03:58:04 AM
The longterm investment is ethereum mining because ethereum will overtake bitcoin soon and ethereum would be the best to mine because  of billion transactions everyday and I think this is the most profitable to mine today and many years to come.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 03:56:36 AM
In this year's encryption market, I think any cryptocurrency needs a long-term investment to be rewarded. Now is the downturn of the market. I suggest you invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
I invested into top 10 cryptocurrencies, I think that they are more stable and most of them will surive and will be used in the future.
June 15, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
When I make long-term investments, I feel various emotions. I can not stop thinking how much the money will be appreciated after a long time and how to evaluate it ! Long-term investment is good and very easy to make by choosing from top 10 cryptocurrency  in the  page  https://coinmarketcap.com. Those cryptocurrencies in those positions have potentials for growth and are very good for long-term investment.
Jump to: