Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 144. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 15, 2018, 03:44:19 AM
I came here relatively late. Through my recent study, I found it unsuitable to do a lot of operations and I can only hold it for a long time. And it can only be bitcoin, because it once gave everyone hope and ultimately failed. So I'm going to do it.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 03:33:51 AM
If looking at history, I think it will prove that long-term investment will get optimal results.
And I think it's a lot easier for everyone to do, even new learners.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 14, 2018, 12:45:05 PM
very good profits can be obtained in the long run, as well as in very large losses. Projects to be invested should be well selected. otherwise the loss of money is too much
Activity: 87
June 14, 2018, 10:17:03 AM
Investing isn't an easy tactic to become rich. It is not something you can do for a short period of time and expect to make a significant amount of money. It's a long-term process which requires patience and commitment when the market fluctuates, as it inevitably will.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 06:12:27 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I hold ethereum, so it's good to be a long-term investment. all must see the development of the coin first. whether good or not for long term
Activity: 165
June 14, 2018, 06:08:51 AM
If you want to invest for a long time, I think that the top 30 cryptocurrencies in the market can be, but I think the most cryptocurrency with long-term investment value is Bitcoin and Ethereum, you can try to invest them.
Activity: 153
June 14, 2018, 06:05:44 AM
I like long-term investments. I invested in ETH because I believe that in the future the price will grow, and in a year or two will get multiple profits.
Activity: 115
June 14, 2018, 06:00:26 AM
I think that the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. We won't get anything in a short period of time, and the current encryption market shows the importance of long-term ownership.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 06:00:09 AM
I am a Crypto user who loves long-term investments.
Making long-term investments is a good idea because making long-term investments will earn substantial profits.
If you want to do long-term investments should choose a coin that has a technology algorithm for you because to make the long-term investment required a good coin and potentially good.
Activity: 753
June 14, 2018, 05:53:11 AM
I believe that everything depends on the coins that you have, or in what you want to invest. Many coins need to be sold immediately after the ICO, because prices are usually inflated, and then it goes to the bottom.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
June 14, 2018, 05:43:53 AM
Long-term investment is a good investment, but sometimes some coins fall and do not rise from their knees,you need to have a lot of different coins to the investment made a profit.
Activity: 53
June 14, 2018, 05:29:37 AM
I think this long term investment is good prioritize of some investors. They did not get dealing in this category whether they did not prove or they achieve more by using long term. If i have chances works in investing i prefer in long term.
Activity: 32
June 14, 2018, 05:28:18 AM
I think long-term investment is the best kind of investment.I  prefer holding over trading. If you hold the right coin it will give you some pure profit. But choosing the right coin is hard nowadays cause there is a lot of coin in the market. So better you do some research and then invest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 05:22:11 AM
in cryptocurrency I see from the beginning up to now it is making great progress, in other words cryptocurrency can be for long-term investment, many people are enthusiastic to invest and get a lot of profit.
Activity: 28
June 14, 2018, 04:54:47 AM
I choose coins like LTC, NEO, CS and Monero as long term investments. I invested by selling my etheureum and bitcoin to the coins because I have confidence that the coins will improve in the future. in contrast to short-term investments, with you investing in the long term you will lose panic when the price of the coin falls because I have the confidence of the coins that I hold of potential future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 13, 2018, 06:08:15 PM
In my opinion, ling term investments is an easy way of making profit.
Identify a potential currency (you could go for the top ones, as they are less likely to drop hard), and hodl.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 06:02:32 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
long-term investment is very promising, because long-term investment is reliable. altcoin which is very potential to be a long-term investment is ethereum, litecoin and NEO
No type of crypto investment is going to be worth depending on. The investments won't ever be reliable because the network is not trusted.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
June 13, 2018, 05:54:21 PM
I'm a long term guy. And important side is you should be able to stay away from daily market fluctuations.
Activity: 420
June 13, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

At the moment I would make long-term investments! Let me explain why! At the moment, the course is small, and it is so small that 100% confidence that it will grow twice is the minimum! I would invest if the price of bitcoin 7K$ and have been waiting for the price to 10K$. If you expect a large profit then you need to wait NOT 10K$ and wait 15-20K$. Here plus long-term investments if you buy at a small rate, that you in any case that you get in the profits!
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
long-term investment is very promising, because long-term investment is reliable. altcoin which is very potential to be a long-term investment is ethereum, litecoin and NEO
Jump to: