Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 146. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 12:53:26 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
For me, I'd go for long-term investment in a project that has great potential to grow in a couple of years and willing to hodl a long time.

Speaking about the long-term investment, you should better choose the cryptocurrencies that are in the top-20. First of all, I would invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and NEO. Probably, Monero and DASH as well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
Long-term trading is a way to make a big profit, but its risk is very high. Due to the rapid changes in the market, I suggest to minimize the number of long-term transactions!
Activity: 124
June 09, 2018, 11:43:46 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
for now it's a lot of altcoin that appears that makes us confused to make long-term investment, but if you want to invest in altcoin should learn first, do not be rushed or inedible the same people talk .. but if I personally for altcoin that has the potential long-term ETH and NEO
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 11:29:59 AM
I think a good investment is by way of long-term investment.because the increase in the price of coins in time factor affect the user save their investment.But Long-term investments are very risky, you need to analyze and read a lot about each coin / token in order to understand what kind of project it is and whether it will be in demand in the future. That is why, i believe in long-term investment of main coins like BTC or ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 11:27:20 AM
It is necessary to carefully choose the projects. no one can now predict events therefore it is better to invest on them. for example, soon to be ICO Eloncity the company will be successful as those that came before her, she does Krypital . this is a real investment .
Activity: 94
June 09, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
I think long term investment are better than short term investment in ICO which just depend on luck. I know some people can earn big profit in very short time but however it's very risky because ICO are more unpredictable than strong Alt.  Maybe they can failed and became trash or they just SCAM ICO. So I think Long term investment in strong coin like Bitcoin are good choice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 11:21:51 AM
In my view, you need to understand what you consider to be a long-term investment. For cryptocurrency. Because I think long-term investment is good to get big profit. if we can manage our assets well and do not easily make a panic we can certainly get a bigger profit. So all we need is patience.

For longterm investment is very good in my opinion, because you do not need to keep an eye on the daily price of crypto currency. You just have to set the time to look back on the coins you bought. other than that long-term investment does not disrupt your focus elsewhere. You just need to buy and save it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 09, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
Definitely choosing long term over short term is more good to do, because if we will choose long term it will be more nice for us because i am sure that we can make more money with that, and just like holding our bitcoin for long term that is very great because i am sure that the value of bitcoin is we will rise very high and we can make many profit by long term.
Activity: 74
June 09, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
In my view, you need to understand what you consider to be a long-term investment. For cryptocurrency. Because I think long-term investment is good to get big profit. if we can manage our assets well and do not easily make a panic we can certainly get a bigger profit. So all we need is patience.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 09, 2018, 03:29:54 AM
The only reasonable long-term crypto investment has to be in PoS v3 assets.

Even when the market is low, like now, the wallets/masternodes will generate passive income.

This is the future, therefore a sound long-term investment.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 01:10:46 AM

On long-term investments, we will avoid the possibility of selling too fast on coins that have big jumps.
I think this is a mistake everyone has done. And it seems almost all famous Altcoin suitable to be a long-term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
June 09, 2018, 12:37:40 AM
For long term investment coin emission rate is key.
Most here talk about shot term gambling.
Very positive attitude to long-term investments, as it is not in vain that Warren Buffett said that money passes from fussy to patient
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 08, 2018, 04:18:20 PM
For long term investment coin emission rate is key.
Most here talk about shot term gambling.
Activity: 105
June 08, 2018, 04:16:43 PM
long-term investment is an investment with greater profit. but such investments should be chosen more carefully, because here it is necessary to annalize each currency so as not to burn out.
Activity: 201
June 08, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

I think long term investment is a good choice.
If you want to gain more money choose this longterm investment.  You can get much profit from it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
June 08, 2018, 12:35:22 PM
I think the decision of long term investment is good because in long term investment , your profit is confirmed, how much depends on for how much time you are investing in and in which you are investing in. Bitcoin is that kind of coin which you can invest for long as well as for the short term also. Being volatile in nature, it’s va keep on flactuating with time and thus it can provide you both long term and short term profit. And I think this is the best time to invest into it.
Activity: 102
June 08, 2018, 10:20:28 AM
I think the best investment is to hold it for a long time, because the long-term holding of profits is the most. I think we should have a long-term vision for investment, and we should not focus on the immediate profit.
Activity: 157
June 08, 2018, 12:16:54 AM
Long-term investment seems to me like we're saving for the future. Using only very little capital we can get more benefits. If the long-term investment success. Certainly, the selection of the coins is very important ETH and BTC I think most good for long-term investment.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 12:15:55 AM
Long term investment is good for some future finances. They said the longer you hold yourr investment the higher profit you may get. And yes it is, it will be very helpful to your family especially for the future of your children. In investing, I recommend you to invest in btc and eth because these two coins are proven and tested and profitable in market.
Its good specially for new comers in this field but for me i like short time or middle term investment.
I want to get my profit faster and if waiting too long then its not my style. Every people trade or hold depending on each style.
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 12:09:33 AM

Long-term investments are suitable for those of you who have a stable financial condition. Because long-term investment can be many years. If your finances are not good, can make you bankrupt. And for the results, long-term investment will give the appropriate result that is arguably the result will be great.
Jump to: