Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 145. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 12:09:21 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I think long term investment is a good strategy I the time when cryptocurrency is just slowly getting on the ears of the people. But now I don't think it is a good thing to hold. Specially in altcoins which are newly stablish.

It is necessary to be reserved by the huge patience and force of spirit that so simply to look at the current market and not to do sharp movements
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

In need of more patience in carrying out long-term investment. No less important is the capital of the road that not too little that we must also prepare. Capital for daily needs we must also prepare before choosing a long-term investment.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 12:01:55 PM
Long-term investment requires emotional patience as well as adequate funding.
We will be faced with day-to-day needs that are sometimes unexpected.
So we must really think about the clarity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 10:24:31 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

There are two kinds of investments, definitely, it is short term investment, which you trade for a certain period of time, maybe weeks, days, hours or even minute depending on your structure of investment, in the other hand, which we will talked about more is the long term trading, in long term trading or investment, you have no thought about this fluctuations happening in short term period, because you are in the goal of hodling it for long term ,thus making it for you to have more income rather than short-term trading, what you will only need is to properly assessing the coin you are to invest into and make a choice of investing. Always remember do not use money that you used for daily living when long term trading, use excessive assets of yours.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

I think long term investment is a good strategy I the time when cryptocurrency is just slowly getting on the ears of the people. But now I don't think it is a good thing to hold. Specially in altcoins which are newly stablish.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 10:13:36 AM
Long-term investments are very risky, you need to analyze and read a lot about each coin / token in order to understand what kind of project it is and whether it will be in demand in the future. But also long-term investments are most profitable. Personally I am a long-term investor only by 90 percent, the remaining 10 are everyday trades (which also yield a profit)
i think the risk of long-term investment is small . the encryption market changes too quickly . short-term investments require a lot of skills and knowledge . it will put you under great pressure . choose some good coins , hold it for a long time , and you will get good income .
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 10:09:58 AM
The priority is that you do not care about short-term price drops and does not require full involvement in the process such as trading  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 10:02:05 AM
good investment is fundamental coin with modern technology such as ethereum, pchain, zilliqa
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
Stable coins and coins with high potential are for long term investment so that you will able to earn a lot. Instead of investing to coins which later on extinct then you will lose your money.
Activity: 602
June 13, 2018, 09:54:22 AM
It is very good that now people are thinking about long-term investments, despite the fact that prices in the market are very sad and people are very panic about what is happening, probably this will continue throughout the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 09:53:04 AM
Long-term investments are really a promising and profitable option for investing funds. But it is important to rely on a reliable coin, which has a real potential for growth.
Activity: 411
June 12, 2018, 06:21:10 AM
You can find something so good like the Sparkster ICO coins and then to hold them, because the project is just awesome! Check it out!
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 12, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
The safest bet for a long term investment is a good PoS v3 asset.

While you wait for the market to rise, your assets are quietly generating new assets inside your wallet.

Think about this in the long run...
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 11, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
Long term investments need a lot of patience and dedication on the coins/altcoins that you choose to invest in. There are many promising project with a great potential to give you long term profit like ETH, CS and OPEN, I think this three will deliver.
Activity: 15
June 11, 2018, 11:01:52 PM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 04:37:12 AM
Compared with active investors,  passive long-term investment  bring higher results. Grow quotes or fall - it does not depend on the investor. He can only hold shares and wait, wait, wait. I recommend to pay attention to 3 factors: Diversification, Costs and Taxes.
Activity: 26
June 11, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
Being a person who does not spend all my time in the electronic money market, I like long term investment. Long-term investment gives me a good profit thanks to the selection of potential investment without having to spend a lot of time tracking and analyzing the market regularly. I trust and choose BTC and ETH for my long term investment.

Investing with a long-term perspective needs a token encompassing rights for token holders as well as a project with a sound business case and a credible team. Check out our project Alethena - the first Swiss Blockchain-Asset Rating Agency enabling post-ICO tracking and giving investors limited profit share and voting rights.

https://www.alethena.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=long-term-investment&utm_term=long-term-investment
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 04:17:47 AM
Being a person who does not spend all my time in the electronic money market, I like long term investment. Long-term investment gives me a good profit thanks to the selection of potential investment without having to spend a lot of time tracking and analyzing the market regularly. I trust and choose BTC and ETH for my long term investment.
Activity: 151
June 11, 2018, 04:14:21 AM
I think the long-term investment is a good strategy because it will make big profits in the future, for long-term investment, I think the coin is very suitable is Bitcoin and Ethereum these two coins are the best so do not hesitate to choose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 04:05:48 AM
Long term investment is the best option if you really want a good return of investment (ROI) and can certainly give you good amount of profit. It is best to stick that way, because of our market as of now that is going into a full fluctuations. You can never determine if the coin you invested as of now really gains profit because of its price that is ups and downs. But in a long term, rest assured that you can surely generate big amount of profit.
Jump to: