Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 148. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 02:27:27 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investment is very difficult, you must really know which coin has a good profit and strong. Can not invest in indiscriminate coins, and you should be really smart in analyzing prices in the market. Looking for a coin that can be for long-term investment is the hardest, maybe right now the value is good but in the future we will not know.
Activity: 52
June 07, 2018, 02:26:08 AM
Long term investment can be very profitable if choose the right assets. Long term investment does not require a lot of knowledge and experience.
Activity: 182
June 07, 2018, 02:24:13 AM
I've never had a long-term investment, I prefer short-term investments. Long-term investment I think is a waste of time, different from short-term investments, which we always receive in a short time. Although the money generated is not so much but routine. I prefer that kind of investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 08:39:51 PM
 there is many projects that are worthy of that but also don't forget to diversified your funds invested to get more profit
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 06, 2018, 08:19:59 PM
 I would love to find the project worthy of my long-term investment and holding, but I believe their most projects would die in month or two from now
Activity: 348
June 06, 2018, 03:01:23 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
yes, long term investment is very good in my opinion, because you do not need to keep an eye on the daily crypto currency price. you just need to set a time to look back on the coins you bought. other than that long-term investment does not interfere with your focus elsewhere. you just buy a hold and keep it.
I think it's all depending on the risky of that investment, even long or short investment there will be a risk including with it and i don't suggest people to do with the risky investment at all the time , even how much profits you can earn from it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 06, 2018, 02:42:35 PM
yes, long term investment is very good in my opinion, because you do not need to keep an eye on the daily crypto currency price. you just need to set a time to look back on the coins you bought. other than that long-term investment does not interfere with your focus elsewhere. you just buy a hold and keep it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 02:24:46 PM
I think long-term investment is the best option for a good profit, but it's also a high risk if you do not do deep and thorough research. You need to analyze and read a lot about each coin / token to understand what kind of project it is and whether it will be in demand in the future.
Activity: 378
June 06, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
Long-term investment is a good option for those who do not have time to monitor the market regularly. If you want to maximize profits in the dark, combine long-term investment (holder) and short-term investment (trading). Choose the good altcoins to hold long will bring in profits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
June 06, 2018, 07:02:07 AM
Undoubtedly, long-term investments have their pros and cons, the main right to pick up the coin you want to keep for a long time, you just lose time on the non-prospective coin
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 06:46:36 AM
Long term investing is a more secure way of investing. We may need to wait longer but we're sure that we'll be getting the results that we're longing. Unlike in day trading that we may earn huge income in a shorter time but we may also lose big time in an instant.
Activity: 39
June 06, 2018, 06:40:01 AM
I think long-term investment is less risk. In my opinion long-term investment is the best decision for beginners. Only a long distance can see you good profits.
Activity: 280
June 06, 2018, 06:32:29 AM
I also do not buy anything, because I have already bought everything. And now I am a long-term investor. Earlier than in 2 years I will not sell anything from crypto currency.
Activity: 53
June 06, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

if you want to invest long-term, buy a good crypto, one of the best crypto for long term investment is nem, because the price nem always go up every year
Activity: 378
June 06, 2018, 04:54:43 AM
Long-term investment, in my opinion, can be very profitable for its users. If we have more patience and can hold all the coins we have in the long run. I'm sure the profits you'll get will be tens of times more than you keep them in the short term. I love long-term investment because it has proven promising. You should also invest long-term if you want a big profit.
Activity: 116
June 06, 2018, 04:47:39 AM
If you want to invest for a long time (a year or longer) then I think Ethereum will be a very good choice because it will have very large upside in the future, and it is currently the second-ranking cryptocurrency, you don’t Need to worry about it crashing.
Activity: 100
June 06, 2018, 04:39:19 AM
I believe that today the best option is a long-term investment. And only long-term will give a good profit. Therefore, I invest only in the long-term.
Activity: 142
June 06, 2018, 04:25:16 AM
I think as long as you find a good project and invest it for a long time, it will bring you a lot of benefits in the future, and I think the risk of long-term investment is very small, because you will not panic because of its short-term decline. Sex sale.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
June 06, 2018, 04:24:32 AM
Long term investment is the best profitable investment in crypto. I really believe that no other institution can give you x10 of your profit minimum for your investment for long term. Crypto currency investment for a long term is a very good idea for retirement benefit and for those who seek their money to be double or triple without doing anythin but just invest in crypto.
When I thought that tokens should be kept until the company succeeds and if it is necessary to keep them for a year or more.
However, I have now revised that view. There is a huge number of new projects and the old ones are forgotten, even if they are promising and the price of them falls, so it is not profitable to keep the tokens for a long time now. I hold some tokens and this is really good, but old projects and as more as I hold it I lost my mney, because if I sold it and bought ETH that would be more profitable.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
June 06, 2018, 04:11:01 AM
Long term investment is the best profitable investment in crypto. I really believe that no other institution can give you x10 of your profit minimum for your investment for long term. Crypto currency investment for a long term is a very good idea for retirement benefit and for those who seek their money to be double or triple without doing anythin but just invest in crypto.
Jump to: