Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 151. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
Note that fleeting instability isn't really characteristic of a long-term incline. One of the greatest aspects of long-term investing is that it almost entirely removes your emotions from the equation. In addition, the upside of long-term putting is found in the connection amongst instability and time. Ventures held for longer periods tend to display bring down unpredictability than those held for shorter periods. The more you contribute, the more probable you will have the capacity to climate low market periods. Though the tax you pay will depend on your specific personal circumstances, there are tax advantages to be had from investing long term.
Activity: 115
June 05, 2018, 02:55:06 PM
At the present time There are so many investors who invest their coins into long term Investment that are worth greater value by choosing a good coin in it is development
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 01:20:13 PM
I'm long term investor and I hodl tomochain, icon and aion much, I recommend to everybody search about them and everybody will see what will be future of this coins.
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 01:15:23 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

If you got a lot of money to accumalate and wait for years, long term investment is good.

If your looking for an altcoin to invest with, check MoneyToken, ICO in 2 days from now, buy it cheap  from their ICO's
Activity: 68
June 05, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
Long term investment otherwise known as HODL, is the best option for investment on crypto. The reason isn`t far fetched, it gives u the opportunity to concentrate on other things while ur investment grows gradually with profit. Its advisable u set a target for ur long term investment, be it 3,5,6 months interval.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 05, 2018, 12:59:22 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I think this is the safest kind of investment. Very few people know how to trade. But many can correctly draw up their investment portfolio. Prospective projects will only grow over the years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 05, 2018, 12:57:52 PM
I think that long-term investment should be a top priority for all those people who don't have experience in trading. It is also a relatively safe strategy.
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
Long-term investment is very good because in order to understand what long-term projects will be in the future and to understand what needs to be in the future, I must first analyze and understand my every currency token. Because long-term investment is the most profitable. Personally I have been profiting good by making a long-term investor.But one thing we must first understand is that every coin should understand its current and future because every coin depends on its movement.But if you can have a very confident relationship with the new currency well you can try the long-term because I could hit it a jackpot. The maximum profit for new currencies but the risk is too much to keep in mind.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
I think long-term investment is very good to be our income in the future, because the profit we get is very big. i hodl BTC and Ethereum,NEO and WAVES. and lympo + Sonm  Grin
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 05, 2018, 12:53:27 PM
I think if there is a good project, then you can invest in them for a long time. It is necessary only to follow the news of the project
Activity: 344
June 05, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

I think the long-term investment in cryptocurrency is very good. Because of the great potential there in the future. So if you have more money then try to invest long term. I suggest bitcoin and ethereum are great for long-term investments.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 12:51:40 PM
I bought by the end of Dec and literally doubled my money in the first 3 days. I legit thought I was gonna make a large amount and was a genius for doing so. Then came the crash and I lost 80% of my portfolio value from ATH. I panicked a lot those first weeks but now honestly I don't even pay attention to the price that often anymore. Crypto is crazy.
copper member
Activity: 658
June 05, 2018, 12:50:05 PM
This is what the world does. It moves forward. I've been holding because we don't listen to CD's, we don't buy movies, hanging up the phone doesn't make sense to kids and apparently nor do analog clocks, no one would buy an encyclopedia, no one buys maps, and no one would reject the internet if it became available to them.

Institutions have been moving numbers around for awhile. We're on to something much more stable, secure, and accessible. This is the next step. I'm in for the ride.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 12:48:41 PM
I bought big bags in Nov / Dec and I’m still holding it all. I believe in the tech long term and wasn’t really bothered seeing my holdings drop 60-70%. Will keep an eye out for bargains as they arise. But yeah just hodling until I cash out in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 12:47:48 PM
I think most people here will agree that at least one of their hodls is something with proven use case. At least. Id hope. Etherium for example. Also, XRP. There is plenty of logic behind getting in with these 2 projects, and an obvious fair chance at making some money.
copper member
Activity: 364
June 05, 2018, 12:45:01 PM
I put a significant (for me) amount of money in between January 3 and mid February. I'm still down 25% after being down 70% but I don't need the money anytime in the next 2 or 3 years and because I have total conviction in the majority of my holdings I really don't sweat it. I have total conviction that I will retire from my business in 3 to 5 years. By keeping that end goal in mind it's a lot easier to roll with the punches.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 05, 2018, 12:24:57 PM
BTC and other coins IMO the best way to make money is to go into a coin you fully trust and watch the coin every week

Youll find that long term investment is the best.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

Long-term investment is good. If you choose the right coin, then in a year or two the price of this coin can surprise us pleasantly. And the amount of our investments can significantly increase.
Activity: 346
June 05, 2018, 12:21:09 PM
Not all long term are good for investment especially it was a new coin token that release from icos. For playing safe i would recommended you to buy top 10 coins for the long term investment. But if you very confidence with the new coin. You can try for a long term it might hit a jackpot.maximum profit in new coin but the risk also very high.
Activity: 209
June 05, 2018, 12:10:58 PM
Long term investment for me is always consider profitable as long as we assure to do our part on the most out of every investment we choose to have in the future. I think learning and the process of experience will always help us to develop our investment for the future for us to earn more and to reach our goals in the near future.
Jump to: