Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 155. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 07:19:10 AM
Long term investment are very good in crypto because they bring the best profit as the price of the coin would have grown in multiple before you decide to sell but before you go on long term investment, it is better to have a good understanding of the coin and what it is about, be sure it is a potential one that can remain stable in the long run. Coin that are good for long term are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and some coin on the top 10 in the coin market cap
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 07:17:23 AM
at the moment, the market is too unpredictable and long-term investments are the most promising
Activity: 490
June 05, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
It is necessary to choose coins more carefully as longterm investments. In my example last year I invested in improper coins and as a result, after a year my portfolio fell in btc and in $ grew accordingly (because cost of btc).
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 05, 2018, 07:13:26 AM
Long-term investments are quite promising. One should try not to panic when the market is red. Just HODL it Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
I am very positive about long-term investments , I like this way to invest
Activity: 518
June 05, 2018, 07:10:52 AM
It is important that there are long term holder of any coin for sure coin to appreciate and mature in price! If everyone sell at the same time there will be zero  value in the price of coin in the market. Quality and promising coin that could change the status quo and improve our lives should be protected. Bitcoin can be considered to be one of those!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
June 05, 2018, 07:08:17 AM
If you do not know how to trade, then the long-term investment is what you need. The main thing is not to be nervous, invest money and forget about it for a while.
Activity: 350
June 05, 2018, 07:04:40 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long term investment is the best strategy at the moment, especially when the market is in bear mode. It will help you overcome psychology in trading.
Activity: 119
June 05, 2018, 03:13:43 AM
Long-term investment would give you the biggest profit however it also comes with the highest risk. You need to be a very patient person with this investment as you shouldn't sell your coin though the market is up and down everyday and no one can be sure that your coin will be dissapeared one day or not.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 02:58:01 AM
Long term investment can be greatly profitable, but also it is very hard to find a coin that would be worth that investing
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
June 02, 2018, 08:39:10 AM
I think long term investment is the best thing unless you are not trader.we all have works to do and getting a passive income in means of profit from our investment is  great choice.sometime while trading we regret of selling altcoin that insanely rise in price ,so it is better to hold altcoin but always go for long term for potential altcoin only.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 08:35:55 AM
Long-term investments really make it possible to make a better profit, because I'm paying attention to how the project team, to the prospect of the idea, I prefer to invest in projects that have blockchain on their own. In my opinion, this is the key to success when investing in the long term, because not everything in a row. Long term good for fundamental currencies like BTC, ETH, NEO, just take TOP 10 and will get bigger profit.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 08:29:48 AM
Yes if you're still unsure about which token or coin to buy for a long-term investment, see Coinmarketcap and choose among the top ten Cryptocurrency lists. If you use Bitsler, just look at what the Bitsler coin site receives, most likely a good coin or token for the long term. I choose coins like NEO, LTC, CS, Monero and others as long term investments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 08:23:27 AM
Long term investments are always fruit full and safe because in long term there are more chances to read the ups and downs of the market if by chance there is a big down fall you can sell or exchange your coins with other coin, and your invested money will be safe at least there will be no loss or minimum lose.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 02, 2018, 05:43:20 AM
- Compile a list of PoS coins

- Study them

- Set up a minting machine with a Raspberry Pi, an Intel NUC or some other SBC.

- Choose two or three and start with small purchases

- Keep a close eye on the staking rewards

- Keep piling up

- Forget about it for a while...

- Plan for your kids!
Activity: 166
June 02, 2018, 03:25:08 AM
to make long-term investments you should pay attention to fluctuations in coin prices, buy coins that have a good market rating. and a trusted coin, such as bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 100
June 02, 2018, 03:02:55 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
to invest long-term lots that need to be prepared, one of which is money capital that is not used for daily needs. I think ethereum is suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 77
June 01, 2018, 10:38:42 AM
I think long-term investment is bothered easy. I am currently use it while I'm studying and it is good to learn how to handle it. Even if I haven't enough time to focus with it but I gained enough.
Activity: 72
June 01, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
 I think long term investments is one of the best ways to attract value to a coin, especially if its a rather new alt with high potential or if its one of those coins showing promise yet are still cheap, there are chances that such coins will gain value overtime, therefore holding them will be the best way to attract value to them
Activity: 325
June 01, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
I am good at long-term investments, but not all coins can be bought as long-term, there are coins that are better to buy and sell immediately, there will be more profit.
Jump to: