Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 154. (Read 16806 times)

copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investment is the best investment, crypto has an unstable value but in the long term the price is more likely to rise higher. And surely we can avoid the panic when the price of crypto fell.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
June 05, 2018, 09:08:21 AM
In view of the huge volatility of the crypto market. For me, long-term investment seems to be the safest. For example, if you hit the right coin and you have three to four years of patience, you can earn a lot of money.
I agree with you. The most important thing is to avoid the agiotage projects behind which there is nothing but excitement. A real project on a long distance will inevitably yield a profit in any market.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 09:05:09 AM
In view of the huge volatility of the crypto market. For me, long-term investment seems to be the safest. For example, if you hit the right coin and you have three to four years of patience, you can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 181
June 05, 2018, 09:02:58 AM
I think investing in the long run is a good strategy because it has the potential to give maximum profit in the future and I recommend investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum for big profits in the future.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 05, 2018, 08:52:42 AM
I think that without bitcoin selling and holding what they do with their bitcoin holds or if lots of bitcoin buys sure the bitcoin price increases so much people will be happy because their altcoin hold or hold will increase price because the price of bitcoin increases
Activity: 109
June 05, 2018, 08:44:25 AM
Long-term investment are sort of transaction that are prone to risk. It is very risky to speculate the increase of your investment in long-term. Along with a long-term journey a lot of things that may happen. Exchange rate may not be at high as expected in the long run.
Activity: 56
June 05, 2018, 08:20:52 AM
Long-term investment is the best if you want to invest in CRYPTOCURRENCY. This is because investment in Crypto does not have fied rate and the market price keeps on fluctuating all the time. Nonetheless, the price increases in high percentages in the long run.   
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 08:08:17 AM
Participate in long term investment mate if you think that coin has a good possibility to be successful in the future mate. And most important thing is invest big money for long term because if you invest only small amount, less profit also you will get. I will suggest to you mate that invest to those coin in top 100 for a long term.
Activity: 77
June 05, 2018, 08:05:20 AM
Long term investment are applicable for top cryptocurrency like ethereum, bitcoin and ltc. They have a high chance for a price pump in the future.
Activity: 59
June 05, 2018, 07:43:16 AM
Long term investment is a strategy to hold for bitter or for better. This is required for those who wants to earn more profit but there are also risks.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 07:37:49 AM
I do not know how to trade on short-term trades . My favorite strategy is to invest in the long term
Activity: 532
June 05, 2018, 07:37:30 AM
Long term investment have always advantage where profit could we take by holding in long term more highest than we have trade on short term. but we will face disadvantages where we have another passive and source income for our needed in daily, because we have hold and save our money for long time by using long term investment. We can take more highest profit from investment by long term and much we can take 100% profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 05, 2018, 07:37:14 AM
I believe that only long-term investments can give a good profit at the moment
Just wow
Is't there a specific thread here about you kind invaded crypto
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 05, 2018, 07:34:49 AM
Long term investment can be greatly profitable, but also it is very hard to find a coin that would be worth that investing
Indeed if you want to invest long-term we must have a potential coin,
and I think ethereum seems very good for long-term investment
Based on what? care to elaborate.
It was claimed there will be a total of 92 Million now is 100 Million and not end in sigh of coin creation.
What for no reason everyone just keeps on buying and buying forever ?
Activity: 210
June 05, 2018, 07:32:13 AM
Even though there is no universal agreement on how long the “long-term” investments are, there are some intuitive indicators of whether the investment can be considered a long-term one. Particularly, if the investment is made with fundamental factors in mind and not purely as a short-lived speculative trade, it can fall into the “long-term” category.
Activity: 86
June 05, 2018, 07:29:09 AM
I believe that only long-term investments can give a good profit at the moment
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long term investment is the best strategy at the moment, especially when the market is in bear mode. It will help you overcome psychology in trading.
As we look in the marketplace prices of crypto dropped at lower rate and this is too risky for selling coin because we can get losses of coin so, for us to be secured better to have a good strategy or take long term investment due to the bear trend and when prices regulates again at current price ,that's the good sign to sell those coins.
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

I think it is much better to take risk on long term investment compared to putting up your money in a stagnant stage. If we are going to analyse and calculate your benefit on investing for long term than saving with only a small increase of your money amount then you may favor on long term investment.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
June 05, 2018, 07:23:43 AM
Long term investment are very good in crypto because they bring the best profit as the price of the coin would have grown in multiple before you decide to sell but before you go on long term investment, it is better to have a good understanding of the coin and what it is about, be sure it is a potential one that can remain stable in the long run. Coin that are good for long term are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and some coin on the top 10 in the coin market cap
im agree with what you suggested of. most of stable coin are always be a top 10 coin in the coinmarketcap. but for me i will most hodl ethereum as my favourite cause lately it has gain a lot focus by big project out there. more project mean more peoples will use ethereum.
Activity: 392
June 05, 2018, 07:23:02 AM
Long term investment can be greatly profitable, but also it is very hard to find a coin that would be worth that investing
Indeed if you want to invest long-term we must have a potential coin,
and I think ethereum seems very good for long-term investment
Jump to: