Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 152. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
June 05, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
I truly believe that longterm holding is your best option as it almost guarntees the price, to rise, If I was to hold long term the 2 coins I would hold at this point and time would have to be, Ethereum because everyone is staking Ethereum with the release of casper!!!! I would also hold btc because lets face it it is the most valuable coin out there!!!! The demand for these 2 coins is only going to rise, as crypto enthusiast rise!!!!!

Hold Eth, and BTC
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:01:38 PM
in this red market https://www.coingecko.com/en i just hodl
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
I think long term investment has a big risk, because the price can go down very drastically, but when the price increases then the profit that we can get is big
Dude if you don't know how to read the content of the project then there's a big risk, The purpose of the coin in the market is to help the blockchain to grow big and blockchain will also help every business industry to keep them safe. So I suggest keep holding for long term if you have good cryptocurrency there.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
Spotcoin Can be one of the best longterm Investment

Spotcoin make digital currencies work for everyone through direct access and simple liquidity. They started as an over-the-counter clearing house in Tbilisi, Georgia that provides ease of movement between fiat and cryptocurrencies. Spotcoin have rapid growth, have expanded into a multifaceted powerhouse engaged in mining operations and education. With the funding from our upcoming ICO, Spotcoin will build an automated digital currency exchange in Georgia that gives everyone in the Black Sea region access to the smart economy.

You can read white paper - https://www.spotcoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

Website - https://www.spotcoin.com/

Once you go through the whitepaper you will find more about this ICO.

Spotcoin is bringing masses to the crypto world. They have running & proven business module.

Some Key features are -
51% Profit sharing to stakeholders
OTC marketplace
SpotPay
Exchange
Mining

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmS1TbpM3yf66Xs7ToWsQ58DAKCRTwNytTy8Dao8z7DQ8x/SpotcoinSB2.png
Activity: 196
June 05, 2018, 11:44:38 AM
Long-term investment-the key to success for the greatest profit than short-term investment
Activity: 42
June 05, 2018, 11:43:57 AM
I think investing for longer period of time enables you to weather or sustain low market periods. Also, in such case, you do not have to frown over falling stock market prices. Holding stocks for over a period of time provides chance for recovery and can again reflect graph of steady progress.
Activity: 47
June 05, 2018, 11:34:55 AM
If you are young and excited like me, you may not wait for the projects in long term investment. I am the man of short-term investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
And what is the difference in what projects to invest, the most important thing is to guess its prospects. I don't see anything wrong with investing online. if I knew in my time and bitcoin in dollars bought))
long investment in my opinion is very risky and tend to be dangerous,
because your money can be completely exhausted
Activity: 266
International Digital Asset Platform
June 05, 2018, 11:21:31 AM
And what is the difference in what projects to invest, the most important thing is to guess its prospects. I don't see anything wrong with investing online. if I knew in my time and bitcoin in dollars bought))
Activity: 392
June 05, 2018, 11:09:50 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

For me long-term investments are a great  type of investments because even though it has bigger risks  than short term investments it has bigger profit than short-term investments and that's an advantage that we good thing is we would invest in long-term
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 05, 2018, 10:57:42 AM
I think long term investment has a big risk, because the price can go down very drastically, but when the price increases then the profit that we can get is big
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 05, 2018, 10:41:07 AM
Long-term investment is risky but also very profitable. remember to choose the best decision before you do long-term investment, see how the coin develops, how their team, the background, the roadmap, and also the communities that support them.
To choose a good project for long-term investments you need to spend a very long time to analyze everything. But no one will give you a guarantee that everything will go according to your plan. Crypto is an unpredictable world.
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 10:23:25 AM
Long term investment is how strong you are holding the coin. even though the market price has decreased you will keep your coins as long as possible for the long term. long-term investments are sure to make you fortune.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long term investment is good for some future finances. They said the longer you hold yourr investment the higher profit you may get. And yes it is, it will be very helpful to your family especially for the future of your children. In investing, I recommend you to invest in btc and eth because these two coins are proven and tested and profitable in market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
I think the correction will soon be over and now we should wait only for growth. Many of us have already moved to the category of long-term investors! Smiley
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

I think investing on long term is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

Yes, I think long term investment has a good advantage compared on day trading. If you could take example for those who invest bitcoin the late years where in they have a strong personally and take the risk for long term investment for btc. Then now they got millions in thier pocket because of that patience.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
June 05, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
It depends on how much long-term) 1-2 years it is normal for investments in the future.If 10 years, I think there will be few who want to make such an investment.At the moment, I believe that long-term and profitable investments are investments in future technologies.Also very attractive investments are real estate investments.Using blockchain technology is a completely different approach to the real estate market.As an example platform https://www.globalreit.io/  In my opinion, a good example of the use of blockchain and smart contracts.
Activity: 1610
June 05, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
Long-term investment is risky but also very profitable. remember to choose the best decision before you do long-term investment, see how the coin develops, how their team, the background, the roadmap, and also the communities that support them.
Activity: 47
June 05, 2018, 09:52:30 AM
I think for now I see a lot of altcoin falling very far from ico price and I also see altcoin is still not exceeding ico prices stable so I think it is worth to invest in large and old amount. namely GES (GALAXY ESOLUTION) and JOY (JOYTOKEN).
Jump to: