Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 156. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 09:59:58 AM
However, long-term investments really benefit us all for now, but this is a great option to earn a bigger income, so do not miss out on a big profit opportunity by investing the money we have for now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
im thinking long term invsting is a good idea!!! cause it increase your profite and gianing of the coin or token !! if is that a long term !! and it will go to moon iof they had succeed it !! that very good idea for loang term investment
Activity: 89
June 01, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I like long term investment, becausd I believe It will give you more profits. I Have did it since 2017,  I have got alot of benefit.
Activity: 120
June 01, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency is a profitable direction if you have experience, or if you want to invest in a good project for a long time
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
Long-term investments, this is what you now need to do to those who have money, but now I can not do anything, because I wait until bitcoin costs 10k $, I took exactly this amount, it seems to me that everything can get and prices below can not fall.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 01, 2018, 09:43:21 AM
Long term investment put a sort of calmness in your mind and enable you to see growth and development as the most important priority in deciding where you put your fund.  Time also allow for coin to grow in value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 09:40:45 AM
Given the strong volatility of all cryptocurrencies, a long-term investment is the best way to earn money on the cryptocurrency market. If the project really has the prospect that it needs time to implement all the plans, then the coin can grow strongly in price. For example, the well-known coin XVI was created in 2015, and only in early December 2017 it showed a huge growth, and investors were able to earn. And there are many such examples.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 09:36:55 AM
Because on the long term investment i do believe and got a lot of future if i hold it long enough and also that investment is good but still it is very time consuming so you must make sure what you are going to invest
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
May 31, 2018, 07:49:03 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long term investment is good especially to the people that want a big profits. The reason of long term investment is have a good value in the future. There's lot of coins that you can invest in long term like bitcoin and other coin in altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 07:45:08 PM
long-term investment is the wisest strategy . if your investment period is three to five years . you can choose bitcoin and ether . they are the most stabel and reliable coins . if you investment period is one year . you can choose EOS , neo , ark
Activity: 77
May 31, 2018, 07:44:38 PM
Long-term investment, I see it is a right decision to do now. We need to wait for a good time for the market to increase the price of coins in crypto. Because the yesterday's decline is so deep, it will take a while to get a big investment, because each coin has different growth capacities.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 07:42:21 PM
I suggest you that ethereum & bitcoin are the best cryptocurrenies to invest. Also you can take a look at LTC, Dash Stellar & monero for alternative long term investments.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
May 31, 2018, 07:42:09 PM
when you are not a trader long-term investment is a one of basic strategy to grow up or safe your capital. because trading need your time and if you don't have it (you earn another ways) then long-term investment good for you.
Activity: 182
May 31, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

Honestly, i feel comfortable doing long term investment because i can see a big opportunities with this, a big chance to earn big profit and where to invest? 0f course to the one and only promising coin in the whole cryptocurrency no other than but Bitcoin.
Activity: 120
May 31, 2018, 07:19:33 PM
my opinion in long term investment I will choose bitcoin for long term investment because it is quite promising and many people invest in bitcoin hence I choose bitcoin
Activity: 152
May 31, 2018, 07:19:22 PM
sometimes i wonder, when is people going to understand that the most solid projects and coins to invest are always going to be the ones which are on the top five - ten of coinmarketcap? came on guys.
Activity: 364
May 31, 2018, 07:18:28 PM
If you want secure investments best to go with hich marketcap coins like these infrastructure coins like ADA,NEO,ICX,VEN,ETH,ZIL,EOS
If you have little money go for high risk coins with low marketcap .You have them so many from 300-500 on marketcap
Activity: 188
May 31, 2018, 07:05:27 PM
I would say partially. Yes, we invest our time in Bitcoin, however, there are a lot of other factors that need to be involved. For instance, our stability of mind and capability to take decisions. Time is not the only thing that is involved. But yes it is important in Crypto. Lamden for example needs time and effort both.
Activity: 185
May 31, 2018, 06:50:25 PM
It is not just about investing time, it is about investing effort and creativity. In Crypto, one has to be able to deal with certain scenarios. If I am using PRG, or ETH I will try to figure out what to do in order to earn gains. Therefore, it is not just time that we are investing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 31, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

I try to trade and learn from my own mistakes more and more. Long-term investments are good only for those people, who have much money. But if you have little money, without trading you won't be able to improve your financial situation as quickly as it is necessary!
Jump to: