Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 157. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 08:49:18 AM
For long-term investment, I for myself chose several coins - Telcoin, Docademic, Bitcoin, Ethereum. This is what I have on my wallet
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 08:42:40 AM
surely you should invest more than one coin, by minimizing my own risk of investing long term on Eth coins, Eos, Btg, Bch. keep in mind again you should also be wise there in managing your finances in investments to avoid greater losses if conditions worsen.
Activity: 28
May 31, 2018, 08:36:57 AM
I think that the main reason why it is worth keeping coins for a year and even more is the popularity of the coin and its practicality that allows an increasing number of traders to buy it
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
May 30, 2018, 05:30:43 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investment always gives more profit than trading. However, do not forget that now the market is falling and it is a good opportunity to buy cheap assets and  reduce risks. Also do not forget that we do not know where the market will stop and turn around. Therefore, I would advise you to buy the assets in the main support levels.
This is debatable. By trading I can quick flip in the different coins and get profit from them. But investor will hold only one (for example) and will wait while price go up. But trading is difficult and labor-intensive. This is fact
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
May 30, 2018, 04:45:36 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investment always gives more profit than trading. However, do not forget that now the market is falling and it is a good opportunity to buy cheap assets and  reduce risks. Also do not forget that we do not know where the market will stop and turn around. Therefore, I would advise you to buy the assets in the main support levels.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 01:15:11 PM
In this cryptocurrency marketplace, people play differently. Some people love to trade daily and some people wait for the golden opportunities. The people who trade daily they are not risk takers and if you know this cryptocurrency is not new in the market.
There are many people out there who hold their BTC for a long time and sell them at a higher price like $18,000. I think after more few years cryptocurrency marketplace will be the biggest Marketplace. So it's very good enough to invest for a long time and not for a short period. Before doing anything you need to study the market first. Enjoy trading. Peace 
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
May 30, 2018, 01:00:42 PM
Long-term investments are a good thing I do it myself. I pick up various perspective coins and keep them for a long time, if they grow up, then keep going if I do not sell them.
Activity: 104
May 30, 2018, 12:57:31 PM
Long-term investment, as I understand it, investing for 5-10 years. For such a period, it would be good to take cryptocurrencies with a large capitalization from the top 20. And in a few years, maybe you'll be a rich man)
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 08:27:33 AM
Long-term is good investment. But before that, you must don't look at price everytime. If not, you would change long-term to short-term or panic sell. Just set alarm on that price you satisfies and forget it.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 08:22:47 AM
Just so hard to pull the trigger when you believe in the project. But ya everything is still cyclical to the market so need to take profits and repeat buy back and build up that portfolio in the coins you know have viability in the long run
The prices right now is decreases and the bull run continues so In my way to prevent losses I keep on hodl and take long term investment because I believe this trend is temporary where it will bounceback again or surpass at maximum rate value.
Activity: 233
May 30, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
In recent times, many investors have begun to prefer long term investments in the cryptographic currencies. it is easier to make money by buying high potential coins at low price and waiting for investors.
Activity: 140
May 30, 2018, 08:15:36 AM
I chose a long-term investment by looking at the technology of the coin and the price is very cheap because a cheap price will get bigger profits for the long term.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 08:13:27 AM
Just so hard to pull the trigger when you believe in the project. But ya everything is still cyclical to the market so need to take profits and repeat buy back and build up that portfolio in the coins you know have viability in the long run
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

in my opinion, if you want to invest in coins for a long time, buy stellar lumens and ripple coins, the end of the year you can profit
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 08:00:25 AM
Long term investment is the best strategy for the moment, basically those who hodl the right tokens for five years don´t have to worry any longer about work.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
May 30, 2018, 07:56:36 AM
A long term investment is for decades, not for next year.

I'm holding my PoS assets and I'm not selling them because I believe they will be a good legacy to pass on to my kid.

Activity: 14
May 29, 2018, 06:39:28 AM
I think that so far, long-term investment is completely not justified. I have been selling some coins for half a year already and have not received any profit. Maybe I should invest in something else...
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 11:45:18 AM
If you want to invest for a long period, you should buy bitcoin. All other coins depend on its value. But in this case you will not get any super profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
May 28, 2018, 11:38:29 AM
if you choose a good decent project then long-term investments will show a good result over time, the main thing is to conduct a detailed analysis
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 28, 2018, 11:37:27 AM
Long-term investments are more profitable. In this case, it is important to choose where to invest. Trading can also be very profitable, but for trading you need serious knowledge and a lot of your time
Jump to: