Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 158. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 11:33:13 AM
Long-term is very best investment do not worry just wait and hodl will get more profits.Seeing the past five years long-term investment is a very profitable investment.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 11:22:40 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

This is one of the best ways to invest. The profit can reach 1000%. However, sometimes you have to wait for six months until there is another pampus. And there is a big risk.
A similar profit can be obtained in trading. But the risk is also great and you need to spend more time on this than on long-term investment. Each for himself chooses a more convenient way.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 28, 2018, 11:15:09 AM
I'm not ready for long-term investment, but because I don't have enough money at the moment, I need money very much now, but this is my goal, and I want to have a long-term investment, because you will be able to see huge profits for a long time.
Long term investment is good way to earn a lot but you need to wait a little longer, so if you dont have patient then long term investment is not for you; also doing it is really worth it because your coin is possible to grow more and might get a lot of profit. But i think its better to have other source of earning if you do long term investment, so you get earning while wait for your investment, also since you do long term you can watch the market in a long run and see if your investment if you can get a higher profit.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 11:14:34 AM
I believe that this is the safest way to make money, but it will be little money. If I was given an analytical mind and good luck, I would have traded quick orders and have earned a decent amount, but I prefer to HOLD. Probably it is necessary to pay attention to the coin NEO. With the development of China, many things are possible, including crypto-industrialization.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 11:10:53 AM
long-term investment is something very profitable because we can make big profits, you can invest in ico or pre sale in order to get more profit
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 11:02:48 AM
I'm not ready for long-term investment, but because I don't have enough money at the moment, I need money very much now, but this is my goal, and I want to have a long-term investment, because you will be able to see huge profits for a long time.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:57:27 AM
some investors prefer long-term investment in the crypto-currency platform. it is not very logical for me to invest in long term. there are still subcoins that will rise in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 28, 2018, 05:27:49 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

This is one of the best ways to invest. The profit can reach 1000%. However, sometimes you have to wait for six months until there is another pampus. And there is a big risk.
Activity: 308
May 28, 2018, 05:11:04 AM
We can make have more time to get the experience we need in the investment. From the history, long term is a better choice for all of us. And I think btc and eth are good choice for us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 04:47:18 AM

If you really wanna invest for a long term (year or more) then choose only fundamentally strong coins, and preferentially select blockchains like EOS, ETH, FSN and others. Almost all of them have good potential to give a huge profit on a long distance.
the big profit opportunity is with long-term investments because, in the long run, it provides a substantial profit in the future. besides with the growing development will be very profitable in the future. so for those of you who want big enough profit enough with long-term investment.
Activity: 105
May 28, 2018, 04:41:54 AM
Everyone has their own concepts of long-term investment . I see the meaning is not in coins , and real estate . In my opinion, this is the most effective investment in the long term . Coins in my opinion is a short investment . because the market is changing before our eyes and can change everything in a week or a month . But this is my opinion !!!
Activity: 140
May 28, 2018, 04:27:10 AM
Investing isn't an easy tactic to become rich. It is not something you can do for a short period of time and expect to make a significant amount of money. It's a long-term process which requires patience and commitment when the market fluctuates, as it inevitably will.  Thus, long term investment has higher probablity of maximizing returns over a period of time as compared to competing alternatives.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
May 28, 2018, 04:10:45 AM
What we need to prioritize now is to hold our own investments in the long run. Market prices are falling and declining, no one knows this situation until when will happen. For the market to reach a high price will require a slightly longer process. So to protect our investment all in order to stay safe way is to keep it in our wallet and hold it in the long run, so that the market can really recover and do the development again.

That's exactly why the PoS assets are the best bet for the long run; while we keep them in our wallets they are slowly generating revenue.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 27, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
What we need to prioritize now is to hold our own investments in the long run. Market prices are falling and declining, no one knows this situation until when will happen. For the market to reach a high price will require a slightly longer process. So to protect our investment all in order to stay safe way is to keep it in our wallet and hold it in the long run, so that the market can really recover and do the development again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
May 27, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
if you don't have so much time it is best for people and you have less stressful time
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 10:33:25 AM
I think investing, in the long run, is a good idea because it has the potential to give bigger profits later and I think the coins that are perfect for long-term investments are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
May 27, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
If you want to invest for a long time, I prefer bitcoin, because the growth rate of the crypto currency is too fast, but the problem is that the price is too expensive and you need to wait for a drop in the price before you invest a lot of money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 10:21:56 AM
to get big profits I think the best way is indeed by way of long-term investment. its way by investing your money to buy a new token to do the ICO then you hold up to the time that is on the roadmap of the project so you will get a big advantage
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
May 27, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

i think most of cryptocurrency is made for long term investment.
just look at the success coin such as ethereum. It created on 2014, and now only 4 years, the ROI is unbelievable.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
May 27, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

The long-term investment account differs largely from the short-term investment account in the short-term investments will most likely be sold,whereas the long-term investments may never be sold.
Jump to: