Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 16. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 11, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
My opinion is if I am going to make a long term investment I must be really fan on project. Best projects needs more time to implement in real life. After a good research by your own you can decide if you invest for a long term. Who knows maybe you may invest some coins for your unborn child Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 11, 2018, 02:21:48 PM
It’s still an interesting question, the fact is that it is very risky, and it’s hard to choose such a project, before choosing, you should carefully study the project, read reviews about it, and also carefully study its documentation, project products if any
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 02:09:45 PM
Well for the long term investments, i suggest go for low price coins having good market share. If a coin is cheap you can have it in big numbers and having good market share means that coin is already established so very low risk involved. So you got the formula which i use.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 02:08:06 PM
I think for long-term investment you need to take good coins to not worry, and now I think the most appropriate time to take a long coin!
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
October 11, 2018, 01:57:50 PM
In long-term investments there is a big risk, because the price can decrease, but when the price increases, the profit we can get is big. And I think this is the motivation for investing in them. Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 01:56:34 PM
Crypto is very feasible for long-term investment because its value can grow higher and can be a source of income. Crypto is more likely to become more popular in the future, and holding it in the long run can make us rich.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 01:47:45 PM
As for me, the most promising strategy in the crypto currency world is a long-term investment. Because I believe in the future of crypto currencies
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
October 11, 2018, 01:39:40 PM
Right know it could be a good time to long term invest ETH and BTC prices are low and I think they are gonna go up like 2x or 3x in a year if you ask me.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 11, 2018, 01:34:44 PM
We are in the wrong period for making the long-term investment. I think this is not on the market, but at the beginning of the bull, this kind of investment strategy can be more useful. It seems more logical to make a profit by buying short forks in markets that are unlikely to go forward or backward.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
October 11, 2018, 01:28:19 PM
In fact, this is the right time to enter into the market for a long time investment cause most of the cryptocurrencies are far below than their ATH. In a bull run, having 10x return is quite easy. So, I think, you can go for long-term investment now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 01:26:21 PM
I think it's absolutely better option than daily investment, of course noone could ever know how it will be in the future, but you make bigger profit from this, crypto is the futurionist thing and that means its use is only about to come.

I choose long-term investments, i.e. hodling, because first - I don't have enough passion/sills/time to became a trader, second - I'm patient and experienced enough to avoid panic sellings. Together it brings me profit.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 11:28:51 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
My strategy for now is a long-term investment because you are pretty sure that it you invest your money in a long period of time you can earn a huge amount of money I prefer a lont-term investment than a short tem investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
October 11, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
Long-term investments should be in your portfolio, otherwise you are not an investor, but an ordinary speculator. Understand this. Cryptocurrency is about long-term investments.

I agree with you, if we talk about investors and investments, then this should be a long-term investment in projects that you like, if you prefer short-term, I would call it trading and nothing else.
Activity: 4
October 11, 2018, 11:07:57 AM
I myself like holding altcoins and believe in long-term investment. As per the current market, most of the coins are being traded at a very low price. If you are thinking to come in cryptocurrency, now would be the best time to invest. You can think of it is a long-term investment for now as the market is surely gonna rise by the end of Q4. So invest and wait for the right time to sell your coins.
Activity: 598
October 11, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Not bad at all.Long term of investments is always a good choice for me because there is a chance to increase my profit 10x more but the priorities is invest only that you are afraid to lose and invest only with have  high potential to grow.
Activity: 378
October 10, 2018, 01:50:18 AM
There are priorities, because in the future the technology will only evolve and become more perfect. We hope that there will be decisive steps on the part of governments. And for beginners, this is a more acceptable strategy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 10, 2018, 01:46:45 AM
Long-term investments should be in your portfolio, otherwise you are not an investor, but an ordinary speculator. Understand this. Cryptocurrency is about long-term investments.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
October 10, 2018, 12:04:48 AM
For long term investment you need to take care of some golden rules:
- invest only what you can afford to lose
- make your own research, nobody knows what the price will be tomorrow
- try to avoid ICOs, either invest in known coins, either in non-ICO based projects with good potential.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 10, 2018, 12:04:29 AM
I believe long term investments are better and profitable than short term investments.
Activity: 30
October 10, 2018, 12:02:28 AM
Is there Anyone who is staking SwagBucks?

Here is My Staking Wallet with 1,669 SwagBucks. I started my wallet 2017-12-15 (397 days ago) with 1000 SwagBucks, in 397 days i've staked 669 SwagBucks. On Average i've got 1,685 SwagBucks/Day (669/397=1,685138539)  Grin

Here's a guide on how to Staking SwagBucks here  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: