Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 11. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 02:58:59 PM
Long-term investments only for those who are afraid to play short positions. And I'll tell you, he will take his bag of gold on a large pump. That's just when he will nobody knows.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 15, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
This is a very good period for smart investments, though how many small-hand investors are willing to go for it? I think units.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 03:21:40 AM
I think that long - term investments are the right way to invest in cryptocurrencies, because it is with time that they reveal their full potential. IMHO
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
October 15, 2018, 03:14:26 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

as I have seen before, and I also did it. Long-term investment is a very good step. however, in making long-term investments it requires patience. to make long-term investments, we should invest in coins and altcoins that have potential. in my opinion it's better to invest in coins like bitcon and etherum.
Activity: 224
October 15, 2018, 02:47:23 AM
If we look at the crypto market it is good for long term investment because in long term we can judge coin perfectly and we know the impact of external forces on coin while trading we can do for every time whenever we need but some coins we should select for long term.
Activity: 270
October 15, 2018, 01:27:45 AM
I remember when I planned to invest in some coins and the funniest thing was that,i wanted to claim my money as soon as possible. Little did I know about cryptocurrency and with people having lots of money about investment,i also tried doing same with my money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 14, 2018, 06:20:26 PM
Well sometimes for you to really get to know the actual worth of your token then i will recommend long term investment for you. Although it might not be profitable always but you will appreciate it much if you try. The hit and run system might not fetch you much since most the coins prices shoot up with time.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 05:53:47 PM
Long term is beneficial for those people who can hold their investment and they do not require the money in between. Also investor should know the trading if he wants to do trade on their holded coins
Activity: 322
October 14, 2018, 05:42:34 PM
It seems to me that good coins for long-term storage are Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, NEO, ADA. I have all these coins in my portfolio.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
I guess, Best choice is a investing Bitcoin and ethereum not anything else. Altcoins are dying more against Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin's price will be increase more in a less time. Unlike, Altcoins' prices go down more and more. We can buy bitcoin and ethereum wait the rising after first rising wave you can buy altcoins from more deep.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 05:27:02 PM
I think that it is the best strategy. When choosing the long-term investment, you take less risks than trading every day. You will wait until the market becomes more stable and sell coins at a higher price
Making an investment on a trade with less risks does not mean that you will make any money. It's usually the short term investments that make the most money. Doing both will maximize your investment.
Activity: 378
October 14, 2018, 05:22:58 PM
I think on this market you can invest only for long term. You can buy the most strong altcoins and bitcoin. Also if you want to get more profit buy tokens of companies with small cap.
Activity: 294
October 14, 2018, 04:54:54 PM
I think that it is the best strategy. When choosing the long-term investment, you take less risks than trading every day. You will wait until the market becomes more stable and sell coins at a higher price
Activity: 571
October 14, 2018, 04:50:47 PM
If we talk about investing in the long term, in addition to Bitcoin, we should choose such altcoins as: EOS, Ethereum, ADA, OMG, Waves and Ripple.
Activity: 686
October 14, 2018, 04:29:07 PM
The best way to invest in long-term investment.  The risk is less. You can be very beneficial through long-term investment.
There are many coins in the market, from which you have to choose the correct coin for long-term investment.

in my opinion, long-term investment has a big risk because we don't know for sure the fate of coins in the future because there are currently many coins that are dead or not developing.
Long-term investments are only safe for coins such as Bitcoin, ETH, NEO and others that have high volume, if for new coins I feel very risky.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 04:11:03 PM
Long-term investment is the best form of investment. Invest and forget it for 3yrs and take your profit
Support. Despite the fact that such terms can already stabilize your budget and you do not worry if you lose. Because gave 100% free money.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 14, 2018, 04:01:54 PM
If you look at the historical data on coinmarketcap long-term investment have made lot of investors rich and its one of the good decision of investment. Cryptocurrency are revolutionary and soon will hit the mainstream as lot of government are taking interest in the blockchain technology. When the clear set of regulation will be out by regulatory bodies of different different nation than lot of institutional investors will invest more money into the cryptocurrency without hesitation and this will going to happen soon. We are still in the early stage and as early investors with long-term goal we can easily take profit and fullfil our lifes objectives.
Activity: 1022
October 14, 2018, 04:00:33 PM
as developer works on release to put of lists with notice with the mediation on anchoring, as qualifying use with switches on business intelligence that investors to collect supports of confinement as disputing spares on part as funds to work on decision as opening position with the market of exchange.
Activity: 195
October 14, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
The best way to invest in long-term investment.  The risk is less. You can be very beneficial through long-term investment.
There are many coins in the market, from which you have to choose the correct coin for long-term investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 03:45:59 PM
in the begining of the year I dont want long term, but everything was falling, and I have any other chance, and as you understand hold this priceless alctoins for now, and just believe in better
Pages:
Jump to: