Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 15. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 08:00:53 AM
Long-term investments are not promising for me. I prefer trading. The training took place on courses and a little independently. But at least it gives you the opportunity to earn with such a downward trend.
Activity: 280
October 13, 2018, 07:57:36 AM
Now is the ideal long-term investment strategy combined with trading. It is very profitable to enter at a low price and trade for increasing the number of coins, and then in a new wave of high prices to sell with double winnings.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
Warning! User Qiuyue201 is using stolen account!

Cancel all his bounties etc.!

Hello, scammer.

You stole my account. I am reporting this form now on to all the bounties you are attemptimg to participate in (but I am doing it at the last of the bounty so you have to work for nothing). Also reporting to all the prevoiuos bounties that ended and you were not paid for them yet. Also reporting to Bitcointalk administration that you are using my stolen account. This is second time it happened to me. Not sure if you were last time or someone else, but this time I am asking them to ban all your accouints if you have any multi accounts.

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I will highly suggest to go to long-term investment since the profit is more bigger with this kind of investment. The longer the time the more profit will earn. It is preparing the for the future since the investment is for long years. I will highly suggest to invest with bitcoin since it is the best for longterm invesment
When i was buying a coin at peak price and this time the price of coin has been dropping more than 70% from the ico price and can i consider that as profit from my long term investment? in fact that can't even guarantee about the return of my investment today. Afaik long term looks so bad right now.
Activity: 108
October 12, 2018, 05:30:55 PM
Long-term investment I think this is a great idea , but it is worth considering that you will have to wait a long time and not 6 months, you also need good coins to choose for storage
6 months would be considered a long-term investment too. Most short-term investments are only for a week or less.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 05:18:57 PM
Long-term investment I think this is a great idea , but it is worth considering that you will have to wait a long time and not 6 months, you also need good coins to choose for storage
Activity: 324
October 12, 2018, 05:08:43 PM
I have chosen ether and btc for the long-term hold and think that they will be great investment that will help me to earn good money soon and with time we will become rich and happy
Activity: 392
October 12, 2018, 04:59:40 PM
Now it is very dangerous to buy coins for long-term holding. It seems to me that at the moment it is better to actively trade in short positions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2018, 04:58:46 PM
Of course long-term investment is probably one of the best in cryptocurrency that you can earn big money, it's probably the biggest plus

One of long term investment is the crypto.  Well alot of people are entering here because they see that it has the characteristic that soon they will become successful on it.  It will consider as long term investment because the will be depend on the value in the market.  Also we can hold it for a long time,  if we think that the price is not that good to sell your coin.
Activity: 126
October 12, 2018, 04:22:38 PM
Of course long-term investment is probably one of the best in cryptocurrency that you can earn big money, it's probably the biggest plus
Activity: 140
October 12, 2018, 03:03:41 PM
It is a great strategy for me when I buy coins like bitcoin or ethereum because tha main target is saving money and get profit in the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 12, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long term investment is good for people who have long patience because they think that they can encounter a lot of opportunities while waiting like getting huge profit. In fact there is nothing wrong with long term investment. I know that some of us may think that it was risky but I know that its worth the risk.
Activity: 294
October 12, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Long-term investment may be of interest to people who have free finances.Now the cryptocurrency market is not stable. But I think if you invest for a long time-you can make good money.So - if you have free money-invest in cryptocurrency and increase your income in the future
Activity: 504
October 12, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
It is worth agreeing that long-term investments are the main form of investment of any wealthy and experienced investor. Short-term investments do not provide confidence in anything. These are risky money and easy to lose, and long-term investments are what gives you confidence in your personal future.
Activity: 140
October 12, 2018, 06:43:02 AM
Now I understand that investments into cryptocurrency will not be able quickly to make profit. It is necessary to be able to overstay sags.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 12, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

Long term investment is the best option in crypto i guess, because crypto value has growing every years.
If you want to use crypto for short term invest, then it will be risky because crypto value is volatile for short time, but it can suddenly skyrocketing in the market.

I want to add that market can change every day but some coins like bitcoin or eth will grow even if they have jumps up and down
Activity: 252
October 11, 2018, 02:45:25 PM
I like to invest in the long term. Today I invested $ 200 in a new Scavo project. I hope he will meet my expectations) Cool Cool
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 02:38:37 PM
A lot of crypto projects are considered to be long-term investment. We can see that a lot of projects of the past have failed, but many have succeeded as well, you just have to choose the right one and hodl.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 02:37:32 PM
I believe that long-term investment is the right decision if you want to not spend a lot of time on the market monitor. And you want to earn a lot. I think that this is suitable for many who have the main work.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 11, 2018, 02:37:09 PM
Long-term investments are good for coins like bitcoin or ethereum if you will buy them and hold you will get a great profit in the future
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
October 11, 2018, 02:34:53 PM
Long therm investmen is the only way to gain something. It's really hard to get something with day trading. However, because of our hastiness, we cannot quit day trading.
Pages:
Jump to: