Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 13. (Read 16806 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 01:08:24 PM
Long term investments are good for helth but I prefer ahort term investments and day trading because that gave much profit than long term investments for me but choose what is suitable for you and do it with some effort. Good luck 🤞
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 01:08:03 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investment is the good thing if you can forget about the money you invested. Invest it and just forget for a few years. If you can't wait so long - don't do it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 13, 2018, 01:05:16 PM
It is a bit difficult to forget about your real money for a long time, however, this strategy works and i`m able to put up with it
Because of that, people shouldn't invest his main money. We should invest using money obtained from the main money or obtained from profits. So, everything won't feel so heavy when to do, because the capital is still in our hands. It is about not forgetting, but is same as keeping it for a certain time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
I think for a cryptocurrency is better to use long-term investments. This ensures a more serious relationship and arrive. I calculated a lot and decided that I would be engaged in long-term investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
October 13, 2018, 01:00:30 PM
I think that it is too early to invest, we must wait for the trend change. Bitcoin can still fall to 2000-3000 dollars.

Really? where you got that info ?
bitcoin will fall to 2000-3000 ?
ITS PREDICTION / See the chart of daily trading?
No dude,there is no "too early/too late" when you wanna start your investment on cryptocurrency
bitcoin will rise up on end of 2018
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
Long-term investment is not just a few months' investment. the biggest mistake we have made is that we think it is, but long-term investment takes years. you may have lost a lot of money or lost a lot of money at the moment, but after a while you will start to make money again Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
October 13, 2018, 12:22:04 PM
If a coin has been created with a strong concept which has many practical usage in future and has the power to attract buyers then it is surely a good buy for long investment.
Activity: 105
October 13, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

No need to think about quick profits. I bought cryptocurrency for half a year and it has been with me for two years now.
Activity: 320
October 13, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I see some good ideas in long term investment, because when you hold your coin too long you can decide or chances to sell it quickly when the price gets pump. That is the meaning of the long term investment. I see good predictions in long term investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 13, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
It is a bit difficult to forget about your real money for a long time, however, this strategy works and i`m able to put up with it
Activity: 490
October 13, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
long term investment is n9ce and i think yajt you can try yourself in it but be careful with money do not give away more that you can lose
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 13, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
Crypto investment should be only long term. i try to invest all free money in crypto, because this is the real thing
Activity: 462
October 13, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
Honestly, I came in crypto for the fast money, I've made some but wanted more and haven't fixed the profit, now I realize that this game is long-term (2-3 years) and it worth all time and every dollar I've invested
Activity: 434
October 13, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
some reseaches show that only long-term investments give serious profits, crypto is very risky industry and if invest today - only in blockchains,
probably that undervalued - CMT, ARK, NEM, Stellar - good potential with serious teams and aims
actually there are soke more optiojs in the cruptocurrency world that just investment and if younare not sure try soemthing else
Activity: 434
October 13, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
there are a l9tmof things tht can influence on that choice but you need to be careful at ghem and think twice bef9re investing
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 11:26:47 AM
some reseaches show that only long-term investments give serious profits, crypto is very risky industry and if invest today - only in blockchains,
probably that undervalued - CMT, ARK, NEM, Stellar - good potential with serious teams and aims
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 13, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

I am really believe long term investments but in long term investments the project is really important. You can flip some useless coins and if you are holding useless coins they will be pumped in future .
But the target with long term investment is reaching huge profits. But you can do that only with big and promising projecs. For me actually log term investment mean 1 or 2 year. but in 2 year 70 percentage of alts can die. So we need to find the promising ones.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

If you have the patience for the future you should invest long-term coins because for now the price of coins is very unstable to invest and if you can't afford to be able to make a lot of money it will make you dizzy.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
In my opinion long term investment is the very low risk to lose all the money. But the short term is not bad. But If you want to invest for the long term. You could check the ETH BTC RIPPLE.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 13, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
Long-term investments no longer work for several months. I think that most investors understood this and were able to change the strategy. Maybe it will work in a few months.
Pages:
Jump to: