Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 14. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 11:01:26 AM
i  think  long  term   investment  is  more  risky  and  you  need to   make  a  lot  of  search  for  it  it is  not  as  short term one  but  there is of  course positive side  that  with long  term  you can  make big profits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 10:57:32 AM
Yes I use in my strategy is basically just a long-term investment. I advise everyone to do the same. Just need to invest in very good projects which have global plans for the next few years. I chose the NEO for the long investment, I hope not mistaken.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 10:49:37 AM
I used to see more sense in long-term investments, now I have a different opinion. Since it takes a lot of time and you can earn all the same money, and maybe more, in a shorter period of time, just using the strategy of daily trading. But this strategy is not suitable for those who do not understand and do not have the necessary skills. So, everything is relative, which is better. Everyone decides for themselves how it is easier and better.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 13, 2018, 10:25:55 AM
Long-term investments brought me a very good profit last year. I thought that this strategy is always profitable. But I was wrong, because in 2018 this strategy does not work.
but the main time is currently they like to buy, by the current field is currently deprecated, values are low, do that we buy to and continue Keep for the next 2019, may be on time field will be restore.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 10:15:40 AM
If you are planning to invest in a long term plan, choose those cryptos that are very promising to grow as time goes by. One good example of these cryptos are bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and other cryptos from the top 10 of cryptos with high market cap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 13, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
Long-term investments brought me a very good profit last year. I thought that this strategy is always profitable. But I was wrong, because in 2018 this strategy does not work.
Activity: 127
October 13, 2018, 10:03:39 AM
I think it too risky to take a long term investment in this shit market, as you know the market is too volatile and unstable recently, pump and dump everyday, I have not saw the market have grow in this year, if you take your long term investment, you will lost the money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 10:00:55 AM
I do not know how to trade, so if I invest only in the long, and I think this is a reasonable solution for those who do not know how to trade in the market
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
Crypto currency is a profitable investment and has a good future so that when investing for the long term it will be more profitable because it has a smaller risk of losing money
Strongly agree with what you are talking about, investing in the world of Crypto is very profitable, we can start buying now and be detained before waiting a few years and sold you will get a big profit
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
October 13, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
I think that long-term investment is a good option for profit. If you work short-term, the risks increase and you can quickly get losses. In the long run, there are good chances to sell coins more expensive.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 09:17:21 AM
In my opinion, a good investment is a long term and a good long term coin like ethereum, I believe this coin has great potential, many believe it is because of its many benefits and of course very good for long term investment.
Support. Ethereum is an ideal option for long-term investments. Because it will be able to gain altitude in a good time for the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 09:06:29 AM
I think that it is too early to invest, we must wait for the trend change. Bitcoin can still fall to 2000-3000 dollars.
Activity: 238
October 13, 2018, 09:02:53 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

It is better to invest for 1 or 2 years, and forget about tokens. The project must be carefully selected with a good team.
Activity: 252
October 13, 2018, 08:56:27 AM
In my opinion, a good investment is a long term and a good long term coin like ethereum, I believe this coin has great potential, many believe it is because of its many benefits and of course very good for long term investment.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 13, 2018, 08:42:29 AM
to invest in the term is very suitable to be applied, so we will reap the rewards that are highly expected, investing in bitcoin is perfect, we buy now and can hold on for a few years for sale then you will get big profits. start from now
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 08:28:52 AM
I'm not ready for long-term investment, but because I don't have enough money at the moment, I need money very much now, but this is my goal, and I want to have a long-term investment, because you will be able to see huge profits for a long time. Some investors prefer long-term investment in the crypto-currency platform. it is not very logical for me to invest in long term. there are still subcoins that will rise in the future.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 13, 2018, 08:16:43 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long term investment is good for people who have long patience because they think that they can encounter a lot of opportunities while waiting like getting huge profit. In fact there is nothing wrong with long term investment. I know that some of us may think that it was risky but I know that its worth the risk.

To get big profits it certainly takes a long time to wait, I am always confident and optimistic that crypto's future will continue to improve so waiting for a long time is a profitable thing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

You can have long term investment if you have extra income to invest with and also your patience is reallu good. Because in long term investment no defenite date will be given where ypu can get your investment. I will suggest to invest with bitcoin since it really profits in long term investment
Activity: 65
October 13, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
Always follow trends and trends. Also for the news. You need to invest in coins that are in the top 20 and that you know how to handle. From the little-known coins you will not get the result that you expect.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 13, 2018, 08:03:06 AM
Well for me its nice to do long term investment because you can encounter opportunitues while waiting. You may think its risky but everything here is connected with risk so  if that is the only way to achieve our desired profit then why not? Its nice to do long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: