Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 12. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 03:38:32 PM
Long-term investment is the best form of investment. Invest and forget it for 3yrs and take your profit
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 03:35:19 PM
I personally only look at those now and the market has sunk very badly and it is very undesirable to sell at a low
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 03:32:30 PM
I love long-term investments because it turned out to be promising. Long-term investments help you meet goals such as providing education for your child, long-term funds for your parents, your personal growth goals or savings for your retirement.

I think short, medium or long term investments are promising investments. With the ability of each person that suits each different investment. For a young person like me, I do not need long-term investment funds for my family
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 14, 2018, 03:22:41 PM
Long-term Investment is more profitable than the short-term. There are so many coins out there that tend to give out lots of profit on long-term while the ones on short-term don't tend to last long.

I think the opposite of this, the long term investment is not so much profitable comparing to short-term investments because it first requires a big investment, second it requires too much knowledge and a will to make the right decision.
Short term investments are risky and sometimes are profitable sometimes not, we are always talking to crypto coins not in real life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
October 14, 2018, 03:11:56 PM
Long-term Investment is more profitable than the short-term. There are so many coins out there that tend to give out lots of profit on long-term while the ones on short-term don't tend to last long.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 10:56:43 AM
I believe that for me personally, long-term investments in some tokens are very promising. I have patience) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
I trust that long investment speculation is essentially a pointer of an awesome task. that the item is truly advancing .and something from themselves speaks to. all things considered, the main way we can perceive how great either venture. as needs be, putting resources into them we can get,good benefit
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
Long-term investment is currently highly recommended because the current cryptocurrency price on the market is already below if you are investing from now on. that is the right time
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 10:28:12 AM
How about check ADK (Aidos Kuneen).
ADK will give you GREAT PROFIT, but there is VERY LOW SUSPICION OF SCAM on it.

◆ADK is going to be used for offshore banking service, and the founder has 20 years experience in offshore bank and solid business plan. Offshore market size is 32 trillion dollars, 150 times as large as crypto market. If just 0.5% of offshore market money flows into ADK, 1 ADK will hit $6400.

◆ADK project passed audits of several external organizations including a central bank to own Kenyan bank and 2 football team. It is impossible for a scammer to pass these audits.

What’s more, the project will complete ETF in Kenyan stock market with in 6 months.
It can be dark horse.
https://twitter.com/Donrico77/status/1050381450628001792

[More details and evidences] →
https://steemit.com/altcoin/@hajime3284/why-invest-in-adk-aidos-kuneen
Activity: 98
October 14, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
Long-term investments over the past year have lost the interest that was 1-2 years ago. For long-term investments, you need to be very careful. I would choose NEO for a long-term investment.
Activity: 126
October 13, 2018, 07:11:05 PM
In my opinion long term investment is the best strategy in cryptoworld. You can invest in bitcon if you want to longterm investment. Because btc is now 6k dollar value and i think bottomed already.
Activity: 88
October 13, 2018, 07:00:45 PM
Yes dude, I exceed long term than short term pr maybe day trader.
I beleive at project and HODLER is true winner, although tomorrow price go down, I just hold them and sell at pumping or moon, then buyback again at cheap price
Activity: 114
October 13, 2018, 06:57:37 PM
I have a good attitude to long-term investments and consider it a good financial decision. and so while the price of bitcoin is low, it is best to invest in it
Activity: 224
October 13, 2018, 01:40:04 PM
The main rule in long-term investing is the ability not to panic. And have patience, a lot of patience. Alas, not all investors have it.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 13, 2018, 01:35:27 PM
Long time investment is the best type of investment because it yield results with time. The purpose is for the future not for present.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

No need to think about quick profits. I bought cryptocurrency for half a year and it has been with me for two years now.
I do not have that many coins that I would hold that long, it's impressive to have the coins for 2 years.
Activity: 756
October 13, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
I think long-term investment is very profitable because the benefits are consistent. if I invest in waves because I think this coin is very good
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 01:20:19 PM
I'm scared to buy coins for long-term storage. It seems to me that such purchases can cause great losses. That is why I do daily trading.
but the fact that the current state of the cryptocurrency market shows that the entire market has fallen almost 10 times, which means that all the coins have gone down in price, the tincture is how much they will have to rise when the market stabilizes. Based on this, long-term storage makes sense.
Activity: 322
October 13, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
I'm scared to buy coins for long-term storage. It seems to me that such purchases can cause great losses. That is why I do daily trading.
Activity: 168
October 13, 2018, 01:09:17 PM
For example, I believe that long-term investments are the most promising in the market, especially if you invest in Bitcoin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: